Herochat

Trump will allow the release of JFK assassination files

Letters

• +13/-30
    • View Profile
Re: Trump will allow the release of JFK assassination files
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2017, 02:53:55 PM »
It was always gonna be a distraction.  Im more interested in the Las Vegas false flag attack. It wasn't Paddock but a group of Mossad special ops and or CIA or even a funded group of Isis.

Also more interested in the directed energy weapons that destroyed parts of  California in those fires.

AP

• +51/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2017, 08:40:10 PM »
The only juicy bits I found were that JFK was apparently struck in the adam's apple by a second bullet that was never disclosed and that the CIA apparently considered bombing Cuba and blaming it on Castro.  I'm not sure about the validity of the Castro thing as I'm not sure why that would be lumped in with the JFK assassination.

XerxesTWD

• +54/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2017, 10:44:40 PM »
It was always gonna be a distraction.  Im more interested in the Las Vegas false flag attack. It wasn't Paddock but a group of Mossad special ops and or CIA or even a funded group of Isis.

Also more interested in the directed energy weapons that destroyed parts of  California in those fires.
So you're interested in whatever somebody makes up because your life sucks so much?

Letters

• +13/-30
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2017, 12:51:47 AM »
The only juicy bits I found were that JFK was apparently struck in the adam's apple by a second bullet that was never disclosed and that the CIA apparently considered bombing Cuba and blaming it on Castro.  I'm not sure about the validity of the Castro thing as I'm not sure why that would be lumped in with the JFK assassination.

It was planned to use the JFK assassination as an excuse to invade Cuba. Much like 911 and Iraq

AP

• +51/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2017, 02:13:31 AM »

It was planned to use the JFK assassination as an excuse to invade Cuba. Much like 911 and Iraq

Well that was kinda pointless since they never invaded Cuba.

HalloweenJack

• +13/-6
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2017, 10:24:20 AM »
Creepypasta.bro

Letters

• +13/-30
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2017, 11:31:43 AM »

True. Not all plans come to fruition.

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2017, 12:14:31 PM »
The latest conspircy theory is they were pissed the JFK wouldnt continue the plan and they killed him

Least they  are not saying JFK not  really dead and it was just an actor

something that oddly fits most crisis actor conspiricies. If they are evil, why wouldnt they actully kill people.

AP

• +51/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2017, 05:56:42 PM »

True. Not all plans come to fruition.

So the CIA killed Kennedy as a plan to invade Cuba then said "Eh, I'm just not feeling it"?

Bran Mak Morn

• +9/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2017, 07:35:02 PM »

SMH...as far as conspiracy theories go...why the fuck test it on home ground?

So none of the Men In Black stopped to think, "Oh shit i got family & friends living in Cali? Oh hey guys, aren't those Americans living there??? How about we test it on an isolated island?"

HalloweenJack

• +13/-6
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2017, 08:08:12 PM »
that wouldn't be guvmint spooky enough

Bran Mak Morn

• +9/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2017, 10:21:13 PM »
Energy Weapon aka huge ACME Magnifying Glass?