Herochat

Will Trump go down as the worst president ever?

Propeus The Fallen

• +13/-5
    • View Profile
Re: Will Trump go down as the worst president ever?
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2017, 04:32:03 PM »
Our president is a cartoon villain.

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2017, 05:36:18 PM »
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/357598-puerto-rico-says-nearly-1000-people-died-of-natural-causes-after-hurricane

There are a lot more dead post Hurricane that are not being included in the numbers.

Imperial

• Was once the Greatest of All Time
  • +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2017, 11:59:22 PM »
Our president is a cartoon villain.

Virtually the whole elected GOP function as a sort of Legion of Doom. Complete with brainwashed followers as zombies/hand ninjas. It has become a real life Bizarro world.

Sig : The Iconic Duo, Billie Kay & Peyton Royce

Propeus The Fallen

• +13/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2017, 02:42:50 AM »
It's an even bigger Council of Doom because they're also going after Captain Planet too. :)

I mean, seriously, is there one person in any position that is actually qualified for their job? The best I can come up with is Sarah Hucklebee is a much better liar than the other guy. Probably comes with being more evil. :)

Imperial

• Was once the Greatest of All Time
  • +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2017, 03:32:06 AM »
It's an even bigger Council of Doom because they're also going after Captain Planet too. :)

I mean, seriously, is there one person in any position that is actually qualified for their job?
The best I can come up with is Sarah Hucklebee is a much better liar than the other guy. Probably comes with being more evil. :)

There is the new Ambassador to Canada, Kelly Craft. I mean, she is the wife of a coal magnet. If that is not qualified, I don't know what is. She understands there are two sides to every issue!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t6EYrkt-9c&t=0s

http://www.macleans.ca/politics/kelly-craft-doesnt-understand-clouds-or-climate-change-at-all/

Yesterday, Kelly Knight Craft, newly named U.S. ambassador to Canada, appeared to channel one of this country’s finest songwriters during her nonsensical remarks about “both sides of the science” of climate change. It was the wondrous Joni Mitchell, recall, who sang of looking at clouds, and their magical ability to transform, from “both sides now” in her 1969 song Clouds. Mitchell concluded: “It’s cloud illusion I recall. I really don’t know clouds at all.”

Neither, judging from her comment, does Craft. She doesn’t understand the enigmatic role clouds play in climate change, nor does she comprehend global warming’s effect on glaciers, or rising sea levels or the rising incidence of “floods, droughts and heat waves” noted in communications from the U.S. government before the election of an anti-science ideologue whose administration has taken positions against human-induced climate change, evolution, vaccines, stem cell research—and on and on.

We could deplete precious oxygen dissecting Kelly Craft’s motivation, even her attempt to appear, in her equivocation, conciliatory with the Canadian government (or, for that matter, the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers). Certainly there’s much to discuss: Craft’s husband, Joe Craft, a major Trump supporter, made his billions off the backs and health of Kentucky coal miners.........
Sig : The Iconic Duo, Billie Kay & Peyton Royce

Propeus The Fallen

• +13/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2017, 05:15:46 AM »
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/358897-trump-urged-native-american-leaders-to-extract-resources-from-their

Yeah, Obama isn't here anymore. You're now dealing with an evil reckless narcissist jackass.

Red Exodus

• +7/-19
  • The one you've been smashing for!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2017, 01:42:26 PM »
But he's not racist. Donald fucking loves Mexican food. He even tweeted it himself.

LiquidSailor

• +48/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2017, 04:01:06 PM »
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/358897-trump-urged-native-american-leaders-to-extract-resources-from-their

Yeah, Obama isn't here anymore. You're now dealing with an evil reckless narcissist jackass.

Wasn't this the plot of one of the Three Ninjas movies?

DIGUSTING

Propeus The Fallen

• +13/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2017, 03:26:31 AM »
Actually...yeah. I think it's part II, the one before Mega Mountain with Hulk Hogan.

I miss video rental stores. :(

XerxesTWD

• +54/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2017, 02:28:05 PM »
Actually...yeah. I think it's part II, the one before Mega Mountain with Hulk Hogan.

I miss video rental stores. :(
3 Ninjas Knuckle Up? Or 3 Ninjas Kick Back?

altoon

• +6/-5
    • View Profile

Propeus The Fallen

• +13/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2017, 06:40:39 PM »
We need a 3 Ninjas Netflix series.

Also...CONSPIRACY!!!

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/360189-trump-tweeted-about-podesta-emails-15-minutes-after-wikileaks-asked

Oh, also Trump wants Republicans to give a tax cut for the rich using money for health care insurance for lower income americans.

Seriously, The 3 Ninjas here how an evil dictator is trying to take the healthcare from a friend with a horrible disease and go to confront him. It would be amazing!!! :)

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2017, 10:42:12 AM »