Herochat

Will Trump go down as the worst president ever?

Thanos6

• +12/-14
    • View Profile
Re: Will Trump go down as the worst president ever?
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2017, 08:34:51 PM »
Honestly, I'm not sure if I would be opposed to the idea of a military coup at this point.
Truten forever!

AP

• +49/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2017, 09:37:17 PM »
Honestly, I'm not sure if I would be opposed to the idea of a military coup at this point.

Um.... You DON'T want that.  Ever.

Thanos6

• +12/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2017, 02:16:50 AM »

Um.... You DON'T want that.  Ever.

Don't you tell me what I want and don't want! Next you'll be telling me I don't really want radium in my toothpaste!
Truten forever!

herochat

• +101/-80
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2017, 02:21:07 AM »
Show us ur dick tho
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2017, 12:23:15 PM »
would say something about thanos

but got to make sure he not a four star general before I debate him.

MTL76

• +1111/-11
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2017, 05:25:35 AM »
Trump hasn’t dragged us into any unnecessary wars yet. He hasn’t put people into internment camps. He hasn’t sold weapons to Mexican cartels, or slaughtered Native Americans. He’s kept us out of war with Syria (for now.) He’s childish on Twitter and oftentimes an ass, but I don’t see how this makes him the worst President so far.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2017, 09:57:57 AM »
It really comes down to the long term effects of how divisive he's made people. Hopefully people will come to there senses. If not the ramifications could be pretty dire for the people within the country.

XerxesTWD

• +54/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2017, 10:45:22 AM »
Trump hasn’t dragged us into any unnecessary wars yet. He hasn’t put people into internment camps. He hasn’t sold weapons to Mexican cartels, or slaughtered Native Americans. He’s kept us out of war with Syria (for now.) He’s childish on Twitter and oftentimes an ass, but I don’t see how this makes him the worst President so far.
He has specifically continued wars he insisted he was pulling America out of for years. Just one of his many, many, many documented lies.

He has also signed an executive order to force military pilots out of retirement at his discretion. He needs someone to fly those shitty jets we keep wasting billions on. Billions he personally claimed as a "win for Trump".

He has antagonized world powers publicly and behind closed doors, unquestionably weakening our stance and leverage for any attempts at diplomacy.

He disrespects the troops repeatedly, and has done so for the entirety of his "political career" with no signs of slowing down.

He sold 12 billion worth of fighter jets to Qatar right after publicly declaring them a terrorist state.

Trump insisted the Saudis were responsible for 9/11 and should be held accountable. Naturally, he sold them 110 billion worth of weapons.

Meanwhile, he cried like an incompetent little bitch about providing South Korea with resources while completly failing to understand an enormous part of their "payment" is us continually having bases and shit there for OUR strategic needs.

It REALLY seems like you're denying the things he's openly done, or you are completely unaware of anything outside of his Twitter account over the last 9 months.

Imperial

• Was once the Greatest of All Time
  • +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2017, 06:15:43 PM »
Almost anyone that likes Trump or the GOP at this point either :

1. Supports a neo-feudal type of system      or
 2. Has been effectively fooled or lulled by those that do.

I'm not at all convinced that this will be easy to rebound from either. There are simply too many dedicated redneck idiots in the U.S. The good ole boys southern philosophy of making it job one to check the ascent of people that look different even at one's own expense is too prevalent.
Sig : The Iconic Duo, Billie Kay & Peyton Royce

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2017, 10:58:06 PM »
Trump somewhat Bulletproof

Since the he can always paint the media as sensationlist and bashing Trump. After all there an anti trump story every week

But part of that is he KEEPS doing and saying Crazy shit.  Shit that would be a scandal with any other president. But it happesns so frequently..it gets lump together and has an appearance the media just tossing shit at the wall

But what the meida to do...if he proposes something unconstitutional on Wednesday..do you not talk about it because he did something similar on tuesday.

And the bashing works for Trump

A suprising amount of people not only think the media making it up
or agree with taking away media licencees

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/news/washington/poll-republicans-back-power-pull-news-media-licenses/169444

fourthly that wont happen because our founding fathers put in checks and balances just in case the public went full retard

but its still disturbing

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2017, 09:09:02 AM »
Has anyone mde the “until Kid Rock becomes president” joke yet? (Pls let this only be a joke)

AP

• +49/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2017, 11:30:23 AM »
Has anyone mde the “until Kid Rock becomes president” joke yet? (Pls let this only be a joke)

Fuck, Kid Rock might be better by comparison.

Propeus The Fallen

• +13/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2017, 05:51:47 PM »
Mike Pence is a false teacher. He clutched that bible to his heart and used it as a weapon to get what he wanted, and then when the chance for power came, he threw it away and shook hands with the devil. People like Mike Pence are why churches grow more and more empty.

Also just read this and just...

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/27/trump-halloween-children-244255

Stop being a fucking asshole for a few minutes!!!

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2017, 06:20:17 PM »
Jesus Christ. Do you think in Trump's presidential library there will be a news article about the time he set a little girl down the road of having body issues?

Propeus The Fallen

• +13/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2017, 01:14:16 AM »
Don't make me think about that. It reminds me every tweet the tangerine tumor has ever made is recorded in the archives. :(

And I'm going to make a wild guess about Saturday...Trump will be at a golf course. Which I'm starting not to mind, since he doesn't disgrace this country too bad...well, except those damn see through white shorts of his.