Herochat

Kentucky governor will never legalize pot because of overdoses

NeoGreenLantern

• +90/-21
    • View Profile
Re: Kentucky governor will never legalize pot because of overdoses
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2017, 07:12:39 PM »
I know I did it this time. Its just sometimes when I'm high I'm not sure if I did or if I still have to pee my pants. I man need to know to be sure he has an empty bladder and wet pants to get on with the day.

GeneralPresidentSkeletor

• +78/-16
  • "He speaks so well!" - white people, everywhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2017, 10:03:40 PM »
I've never smoked or imbibed any sort of drugs for recreational purposes. Even when I was stabbed and prescribed a bottle of 50 Vicodin, I only took one.

NeoGreenLantern

• +90/-21
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2017, 10:04:40 PM »
you never drank?

GeneralPresidentSkeletor

• +78/-16
  • "He speaks so well!" - white people, everywhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2017, 10:10:41 PM »
I had not considered alcohol falling under the "drug" category. I drink, on occasion, but I've only been drunk a handful of times. My father was an alcoholic (along with 2 uncles), and my family history is pretty rife with substance abuse, so that curbed my interest. Also, once I hit the age where kids generally experiment, I was really poor. No money, no honey. I wouldn't take anything for free, either, because when you can't pay with coin, you pay another way and I wasn't interested in owing any favors.

NeoGreenLantern

• +90/-21
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2017, 10:14:26 PM »
I was poor too. I never smoked instead I would steal cigarettes from my family and either sell them or trade them for weed or I would provide the liqueur since I had an older sister who would buy for me.

Dlbiininja

• +112/-13212
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2017, 02:32:30 AM »
If he hasn't banned opiods he can suck a diseased dick.  You don't hear about Weed addictions as you do opiod deaths or addictions.  Fucking idiots.  I wonder how much money has he taken from big pharma?
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

Uhtceare

• +18/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2018, 05:16:01 PM »
I wonder how much money has he taken from big pharma?

Big pharma and big alcohol, and even the privatized prison system, which stands to lose enormous amounts of money if drug users are set free and no new drug users replace them. Those three are fighting tooth and claw to keep weed illegal.

MTL76

• +1133/-119
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2018, 05:57:54 PM »
Last time I smoked was like 5 years ago and it made me super paranoid. I'm really hoping it becomes legalized so its easier to find which strains don't make think everyone is looking at me and/or worried I might have just peed my pants.

I’m basically the same way, though I haven’t smoked for a lot longer than that. Even the smallest amount of weed makes me paranoid and it just isn’t fun.

When I was in Oregon I went to a dispensary and they were pretty sure they could get me sorted out. They had a dizzying array of types of weed, different strengths, sativa vs. indica (I still am not sure of the diffference), different types of high... shit got complicated. I passed.

Even if I could find a strain that wouldn’t make me paranoid, I doubt I’d smoke again. I don’t like the loss of self-control, which is one reason why I don’t drink either.

A while back I had a buddy get me a bag of super-strong medicinal marijuana because I was having migraines. It didn’t help, my migraines went away, and I’ve still got that stuff squirreled away under my sink.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium