Herochat

How should progressive run in the next primary

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
Re: How should progressive run in the next primary
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2017, 06:42:34 PM »
He might have had personality but he certainly did not have charisma.

Well he does know how to work a crowd. It just a very specific crowd.

LiquidSailor

• +48/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2017, 08:18:07 PM »
Lets not forget the media decides who they want to report on, or give airtime to.

Sanders couldn't get that and when he did, he had niggers like Joy Reid or clinton whores like Chris Matthews shit talking him the entire time.

Hell basically all of MSNBC and CNN bashed the guy at every turn rather than actually cover him in the same vein they did with Trump or Clinton.

Hard to get your message out to stupid people when you can't even get on TV in a positive light.

DIGUSTING

Propeus The Fallen

• +13/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2017, 08:35:14 PM »
Luckily, whoever runs against Trump might have this to their advantage because Trump has already decided not to do press conferences or anything related to CNN or MSNBC.

Whoever runs should be open to the press and they'll probably give them some good coverage. Just don't pull a Hillary where she didn't talk to them because...damn was she horrible.

LiquidSailor

• +48/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2017, 08:45:27 PM »
Hillary only went where it was safe.  Like Ellen Degenerate's show.  Or talked to shitskin Joy Reid.

DIGUSTING

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2017, 10:22:13 PM »
Lets not forget the media decides who they want to report on, or give airtime to.

Sanders couldn't get that and when he did, he had niggers like Joy Reid or clinton whores like Chris Matthews shit talking him the entire time.

Hell basically all of MSNBC and CNN bashed the guy at every turn rather than actually cover him in the same vein they did with Trump or Clinton.

Hard to get your message out to stupid people when you can't even get on TV in a positive light.

Bernie Got some of the most postive news coverage

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/harvard-study-shows-trump-sanders-got-a-heap-o-positive-news-coverage/

Granted Trump and Hilalry got more...but it was mostly coverage on Emails...bengazi and shit

This not to say Hillary didnt run a shitty campaign.  But even Bernie campaign manager admited they didnt think they could win till to late. An thus didnt take the neccerary steps to win..till Hillary was to far ahead

This is not bashing him..this is simily avoiding mistakes

Now it clear he can win..why not take the steps by putting your people in places where you can advance the vote. This shouldnt be an out there. If it doesnt work..it doesnt work. But it couldnt hurt. To beat Trump..you first got to win the primary in order to run agaisnt Trump.

So the question is do you need the black, or hispnaic vote

if the answer is YES...then the next question is how to get them

Do  need the women voted...if the answer is yes...then the next is how you get them

Call it pandering...but you got to get them

LiquidSailor

• +48/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2017, 02:08:08 AM »

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/harvard-study-shows-trump-sanders-got-a-heap-o-positive-news-coverage/

Yes you've repeated this line before.  And I've countered it before.  But memory isn't your strong suit.

The main form of media, television, was specifically either lacking in Sanders coverage, or just bashed him as they did at every opportunity on MSNBC and CNN.

Yes, Sanders had positive coverage on the internet and in written form, but retards don't read.  They watch TV.

DIGUSTING

AP

• +50/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2017, 02:49:37 AM »
There was only one African American girl that stood up to Hillary and that was after the primaries.  During the primaries, there were a lot of people going after Bernie while no one touched Hillary.

Mightily Oats

• +72/-575
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2017, 05:15:40 AM »
There was only one African American girl that stood up to Hillary and that was after the primaries.  During the primaries, there were a lot of people going after Bernie while no one touched Hillary.
bud she have mo boats

LiquidSailor

• +48/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2017, 05:51:41 AM »

Crisis Blactors?

DIGUSTING

MTL76

• +1111/-11
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2017, 10:51:42 AM »
I’m not sure how I would define a progressive anymore anyway.

This was printing in one of the UK’s “progressive” papers:

“How the teachings of Islam could help us prevent more sexual abuse scandals”

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/harvey-weinstein-islam-sexual-assault-rape-womens-rights-a8001521.html?amp

Are progressive now pro-patriarchal religion? :D

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2017, 12:06:54 PM »

Yes you've repeated this line before.  And I've countered it before.  But memory isn't your strong suit.

The main form of media, television, was specifically either lacking in Sanders coverage, or just bashed him as they did at every opportunity on MSNBC and CNN.

Yes, Sanders had positive coverage on the internet and in written form, but retards don't read.  They watch TV.

Most studies basicly use mostly main media. Even amount the big networks he got more positive coverage. Most of hillary coverage focused on scandals during that time. Sure she not blameless why. But the idea she got this glowing coverage all the way trhough and Bernie only got bash is not true.  There were plenty pro Bernie guys, the guy on the last word was a Bernie guy. Which is msnbc most popular show.

Now if you talking about youtube facebook and shit..that was nearly a 100 percent anti hilllary during the primary. You couldnt find a postive Hillary clip on youtube for the most part

Either way, Hillary gone the question is which is better

Giving up and not reacing out to groups you NEED for the primary

or doing to leg work to reach out as you would any other group. Basic politician shit

That simply not true. Bernie had his share of black surrogate, just not as much as Hillary. And Hillary got attakc by the similar people

And as I said their were multiple article comparing Hillary voters to uncle toms or house slave. Their were multiple writers bringing up the crime bill

If you talking about cable news, then neither really got attack that much on race level. But again saw clips of BLM coming to BOTH their rallies protesting. The incident where one confronted Hillary at the fund raiser was early in the primary run

To me the question is again..what do you do now?

Do you say "FUCK IT" and give up on getting black voters and try to win with just whites in a democratic primary  (because blacks isn't the only minority group that Bernie lost)  or do you  try to reach out more. Go to thier places and explain your history of working with them

Because you simply cant get the nom with losing about 76 percent of the black vote. You just CANT

unless you win the white vote by a MASSIVE amount. And if it against Biden...thats not happening. This is not be bashing Bernie. This me wanting him to win. Even his own campaing manager said they made mistakes by not doing ground works in certain state early. This not msnbc saying this shit

Me I am ok with a Biden or Kamilla Win

maybe your not. Then this idea of reaching out not bad.  Did he get screwed maybe. But got to ask yourself self was there ANY mistakes on his part. Was there ANY way he could of ran a better campaign. if so the smart thing is to look at what work and what didnt

otherwise we be here agian in 2020

with people...duh why black so dumb...damm nigger lip Joy Reid

or people writing BIDEN DOT MORE DOES THO

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2017, 12:19:46 PM »
I’m not sure how I would define a progressive anymore anyway.

This was printing in one of the UK’s “progressive” papers:

“How the teachings of Islam could help us prevent more sexual abuse scandals”

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/harvey-weinstein-islam-sexual-assault-rape-womens-rights-a8001521.html?amp

Are progressive now pro-patriarchal religion? :D

Well that uk...and clearly dumb

But you can find dumb shit in any group you scour the internet. Or just go to college and talk to college kids. But outside of college, those college groups have very little power. But people focuse on them because there the most annoying and an easy real life strawman to say "SEE THIS IS WHAT THE LEFT IS!!!"

because College age kids can be horrible. I know I was one

That said the middle is dead.  It just dead. Moderate became a bad word just like Hipster, and SJW. Never in this election have I been called Racist or a sale against minorites, and SJW who hates whites and trying to start a race for saying basicly the same shit

For instance

When it comes to minium wage.  I am for it...but not for 15 everywhere. Depends on the area. Sometimes that MORE then 15 sometimes that less.  Because its a living wage. That mean you cover your bills, and can get some entetiament..go to a beach sometime. 

When it comes to immigration I am for Dacca, a pathway to citenship. I am not going to send some kids who only know this country for the most part to a place where they dont speak the lanaguage. And think immigrants add to this country.  And are being scapegoated for an enconomy that slowly moving past some unskilled labor jobs due to tecnelogy. But also for boarder security

Those used to be LIBERAL positiotns. Hell fall left even

Now the first one is neo liberal

And the other consider Racist...but also somehow anti rural white...and make people think you WANT mexicans to rape someone daughter

Like I dont get the Warren a Fake progressive talk. if she not progressive enough..you VASTLY limited your tent..and who can run for mayors, senate, congressmena, governors, on your platform

MTL76

• +1111/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2017, 12:39:30 PM »
My question still stands, though. What defines a progressive?

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2017, 01:00:51 PM »
My question still stands, though. What defines a progressive?

for stuff

minium wage
medicare

a pinch of sociolism

leans left on sociol issues

basicly they seek change of some system. to improve. to have progression of where we are now. hench progressive

now there disagrements of what that progression should be.  some want it fastet then most. othet have difference to put the priority

MTL76

• +1111/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2017, 01:46:06 PM »
It’s branding, but no moreso than conservatism. I’m for progress, which is an understandably nebulous term, but find many “progressive” policies are detrimental to society. One might even call them regressive.