Herochat

NYCC News and crap

therock

• +20/-63
    • View Profile
Re: NYCC News and crap
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 02:16:53 AM »
All right i win so I got hands on scoops Spoilers because they showed whole episodes

Ash Vs Evil Dead-

Really fun episode.  Thiers a FANTASTIC kill at the end of it that Ash does. The plot is the book of the dead gets read at an antiques Road show that starts thing off. Kind of conry..but fuck it I go with it. Later it reveals Ash has a daughter...teen. Some woman he knocked up and married quickly in vegas. Which showed a funny flashback of Ash with a doucebag musrtage, or built and muscles up.  Mother is of course killed...but looks like the daugther will be force to Join the team.  She name Brandy and ash keeps forgetting her name because he a douce. There also a new guy on the team that part of a relegious order. Who seems to be an Ash fanboy. Kelly had took him under his wing. Kelly who now seems like a female Ash now..but only less dumb and less assholish

Bruce Cambell hosting was fun. He made fun of people who cant afford to buy Starz and say get the free app. It was attentional doucey in a loveable way.. Also he says in the season there is a fight in a sperm bank

Someone ask about Army of Darkness. He said he cant reveal but something going to happen in season final that will change everything. So guessing time travel again. Not sure. I mean would they pull that trick in two season finals

Happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4gFlDn6c0c

Watch this trailer. See how weird it is. The pilot 10 times weired. Its VERY bloody and rauncy...surprise Syfy can do this

it is fun as hell though. The tones may be hard. Because they make a Jokes and it Crazy, but also real legit darkness.  Since it basicly about a little girl being kidnappe...and maybe weird sex shit to her. Is base on a book written by morrison so that cool. Also seem to be hint about dark orgnazation. Illumantie shit

Castlerock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3U7Z94NHgg

Apparently this a hulu show with Stephen King character.  The guy who plays pennywise in it, and he not playing pennywise. Seem to star a lot of actors in Stephen king movies, but they playing different characters.  The pennywise kid playing a mysterious and dangerous inmate in shawshank. There a black character who played a kid and a adult. so I assume

Once upon a time

Slash reboot slash continque. They have a town in seatle. And they seem to be connect to the regular world now...kind of like fabels. But the memory wipe again. There a black cinderella...DAMM you SJW this why I voted Trump. And see seem to be friend with the chick for The Frog Prince.  Hooks a cop..and at the end get partners with Rumple. They may do a training day thing. Actully a pretty good episode

Also saw the constatine short cartoon preview..which was pretty fun

Riv1

• +19/-858
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 05:51:10 AM »
Not gonna lie pretty jazzed about Gotham by Gaslight.
Thats not a bat. This...is a bat.

Bandido

• +5/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 07:00:59 PM »
http://www.cbr.com/thor-ragnarok-part-one-hulk-trilogy/

Planet Hulk Trilogy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

80sBaby

• +21/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2017, 08:17:11 PM »
You might want to read the article.

Anyway, u saw the OUAT season premiere. Cinderella is Latina, not black. Pretty sure Cindy looked completely different in the previous seasons. I was wondering who the roommate was. Didn't even think of Tiana.

NeoGreenLantern

• +55/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2017, 08:22:34 PM »
yeah its a different Cinderella. Henry explained that in the beginning. He found more books with different versions of the characters. Thats what Rumple was trying to warn him. He went to seek out those stories but being in other peoples story can be dangerous.

Bandido

• +5/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2017, 10:47:02 PM »

Anyway, u saw the OUAT season premiere. Cinderella is Latina, not black. Pretty sure Cindy looked completely different in the previous seasons. I was wondering who the roommate was. Didn't even think of Tiana.

Can't a guy be excited for a Hulk themed arc?

80sBaby

• +21/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2017, 04:52:10 AM »

Can't a guy be excited for a Hulk themed arc?

Sure but it was talking about a character arc, not a Planet Hulk trilogy.