Herochat

Yoda-Hulk vs Superman

Uhtceare

• +6/-3
    • View Profile
Yoda-Hulk vs Superman
« on: September 29, 2017, 07:09:27 PM »
Yoda and Hulk get fused into one being with their combined skills and powers. Yoda-Hulk fights Superman. Who wins?

AP

• +46/-47
    • View Profile
Re: Yoda-Hulk vs Superman
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 07:31:31 PM »
If he has the Force and is swinging around a lightsaber with Hulk's strength, then yeah, he beats Supes.  The onyl drawback is that Hulk's powers work on anger and Yoda is trained to not let anger control him.

Almighty Tallest

• +2/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 11:52:52 PM »
He could just let his anger take over though, as at Hulk's level of strength, using the Dark Side(or at least his rage to fuel his Force abilities) would take them to Starkiller+ levels. Like violently shaking Star Destroyers apart with his brain.

Gree

• +36/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 08:35:19 PM »
If he has the Force and is swinging around a lightsaber with Hulk's strength, then yeah, he beats Supes.  The onyl drawback is that Hulk's powers work on anger and Yoda is trained to not let anger control him.

It would be like Hulk trying to hurt Supes with a regular sword, I don't see his strength ,s,king a difference

Dlbiininja

• +15/-8312
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 02:05:46 AM »
Yoda and Hulk get fused into one being with their combined skills and powers. Yoda-Hulk fights Superman. Who wins?

Unless, Yoda's had years of experience dealing with the Hulk's rage factor I don't see this working at all.  I see a conflict of two sharply contrasting personalities and even when Bruce did give into the rage there was still an internal conflict. 

I'm giving this to Supes.  Due to I don't think Yoda trying to reign in Hulk's rage would and will benefit them.
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

scourge

• +22/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2017, 04:50:45 PM »
There's so many images of this out there it's even on a shirt

scourge

• +22/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2017, 04:53:07 PM »
But yeah, I'd see the fuse as being more Maestro like. Access to the strength with the calm, dominant intellect of Yoda in control of it. Not able to reach those dynamic strength increases perhaps, but able to hit at CL 100 levels on strength alone, backed by the force and that sick Yoda skill.

It'd be a goodish fight, but like most fights, I think Superman could end it if he'd stop dicking around... the question is, will he? Yodulk may use some kind of tactics etc. to win. Which I do think he'd need to in order to take it. Superman may also use reason and cunning, but Superman often forgets just what he's capable of.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 04:55:15 PM by scourge »

MTL76

• +1109/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2017, 08:02:20 PM »

That is a really good point.

I'm not seeing what Yoda brings to the table here TBH. Any skill advantage he brings is going to be negated by Superman upping his speed.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

Tedirey

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2017, 02:22:02 AM »
Yoda can't properly utilize the Hulk's strength. So this is more like calm Hulk with Yoda's skills and Jedi powers.

As to who wins, it depends if Yoda-Hulk can take a punch before he overcome Superman with the Jedi mind tricks,  if he can overcome Supes at all. There's still Superman's speed advantage so the skill factor might not make a huge difference.