Herochat

Undercover with the Alt-Right

XerxesTWD

• +48/-17
    • View Profile
Re: Undercover with the Alt-Right
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 02:24:43 PM »
That's the problem with free speech and the rest of the first amendment. To protect it for everybody, we have to let shitheads say shithead things and have shithead assemblies and protests. This includes _____ supremacy groups (nearly always white).

Letters

• +13/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 06:35:02 PM »
Looking at the article objectively,  it really doesn't show any racism coming out of these so called alt right people.

All it does it identify people and groups as alt right. And since alt right people are bad these people are bad too. Not seeing any real evidence of racism here.

#fakenews

NeoGreenLantern

• +55/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 06:52:27 PM »
Greg Johnson

"I want ethnically defined and racially homogeneous homelands For every distinct European people that aspire to that."

Jason Reza Jorjani

"It's going to end with the expulsion of the majority of the migrants.  Including citizens who are of Muslim descent, generally speaking, that's how it's gonna end. It's gonna end with concentration camps and expulsions and war. At the cost of a few hundred million people."

“We will have a Europe, in 2050, where the bank notes have Adolf Hitler, Napoleon Bonaparte, Alexander the Great. And Hitler will be seen like that: like Napoleon, like Alexander, not like some weird monster who is unique in his own category — no, he is just going to be seen as a great European leader.”

JookDukem

• +24/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 08:19:07 PM »
Eh, crazy racist faggots saying crazy racist faggot things. Nothing new. They still have a right to speak in support of what they believe.

How many of you faggots identify as SJW's/ANTIFA cucks btw? There are like 5 clearly defined SJW's/borderline ANTIFA cucks on this board but I want to know who's willing to man up and admit as much.

I can plan your future rape accordingly. HEYYYYOOOOOO HUZZAAAHHHH!!

XerxesTWD

• +48/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2017, 10:48:43 PM »
Greg Johnson

"I want ethnically defined and racially homogeneous homelands For every distinct European people that aspire to that."

Jason Reza Jorjani

"It's going to end with the expulsion of the majority of the migrants.  Including citizens who are of Muslim descent, generally speaking, that's how it's gonna end. It's gonna end with concentration camps and expulsions and war. At the cost of a few hundred million people."

“We will have a Europe, in 2050, where the bank notes have Adolf Hitler, Napoleon Bonaparte, Alexander the Great. And Hitler will be seen like that: like Napoleon, like Alexander, not like some weird monster who is unique in his own category — no, he is just going to be seen as a great European leader.”

Direct quotes from the article? Next time try reading objectively and excluding the parts that contradict you, cuck.

herochat

• +101/-77
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2017, 10:50:09 PM »
Greg Johnson

Jason Reza Jorjani

Oh, fucking come on. His statements are only racist if you're a total idiot and interpret them the exact way he meant them.

#Fakenewsfaggot
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.

NeoGreenLantern

• +55/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2017, 10:58:56 PM »
Sorry I forgot to to run them through google translator and change the language to "alt facts"

Letters

• +13/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2017, 09:52:12 AM »
Greg Johnson

So he wants the people that are from Europe to have a place to live in the region of where their people are from. Huh. I guess Native Americans are racist now?

Jason Reza Jorjani

Muslims are not a race.

No mention of race here.

XerxesTWD

• +48/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2017, 10:22:00 AM »
Greg Johnson

So he wants the people that are from Europe to have a place to live in the region of where their people are from. Huh. I guess Native Americans are racist now?

Jason Reza Jorjani

Muslims are not a race.

No mention of race here.
You're just phoning it in now. What happened to your dedication to the uneducated cause?

NeoGreenLantern

• +55/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2017, 11:21:36 AM »
Greg Johnson

Jason Reza Jorjani

Muslims are not a race.

No mention of race here.

What's preventing Europeans from living in Europe?

He's not just talking about Muslims. I'm glad you're cool with concentration camps though.

Also glad you're cool with Hitler being seen as a great leader.

NeoGreenLantern

• +55/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2017, 11:27:04 AM »
Letters logic

"We want Hitler to be seen as a great leader."

Nothing racist about that.

"Let's go get some pizza."

That guy is a pedo.

MTL76

• +1109/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2017, 10:14:02 AM »
Letters told me concentration camps are just Korean test prep programs. I want to believe.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

NeoGreenLantern

• +55/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2017, 03:58:48 PM »
You mean like for the MCAT?

neat.