Herochat

Winter is Coming

Riv1

  • ************
  • 21244
  • +22/-868
    • View Profile
Re: Winter is Coming
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2017, 03:55:54 AM »
Meltdown's not the word to describe what you have going on, guy.
Creepy is more accurate.
At least 3 distinct online personas that i know of.
Each with different personalities and entirely fictitious backstories.
Fake family
Fake friends
Fake jobs
Fake marriages
Fake divorces
Fake girlfriends
Fake pets
Thats hella commitment right there.
You've been Thorne here well over a decade, one of the other two about 11 years, the other roughly 5.
Whatever serial killer level fantasies you have going on, i want zero to do with.

Avoiding you here's pretty easy, as 98% of what you do is post pics of men with fake tits & shriveled cocks in the JR. Reading over the other 2% isnt a chore.
At KMC where they actually have an ignore feature it'll be even easier.

Ugh. Creepy.

 
 
Thats not a bat. This...is a bat.

Thorne

  • ******
  • 2495
  • +16/-13
  • Destined for Valhalla
    • View Profile
Re: Winter is Coming
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2017, 07:58:01 AM »
An apt and detailed analysis, this guy could be an FBI Profiler.