Herochat

American Horror: Cult

Riv1

• +20/-867
    • View Profile
American Horror: Cult
« on: September 06, 2017, 06:29:07 AM »
All in all not a bad episode.
This series has always been more interesting to me than scary, and this premiere established enough plot threads to seem worthwhile.
As long as it doesnt meander all over the place like Hotel did.
That was easily the weakest season of the show for me, with wooden characters i felt nothing for.
The characters in Cult, after just one hour, left me wanting to see more of them so thats a good sign.

Billie Lourd easily had the best lines of the ep.

I broke Scourge. Poor Scourge.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 06:30:54 AM by Riv1 »
Thats not a bat. This...is a bat.

Riv1

• +20/-867
    • View Profile
Re: American Horror: Cult
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 08:12:00 AM »
Billie Lourd also had the best aborted lesbian seduction scene of the second ep.

Probably just me, but i dont get the logic with terrorizing the woman here.
The rest if the shenanigans make a sick kind if sense (to me), but not her role in things.

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 12:11:38 PM »
pretty good

wonder how far a conspricy to fuck with one SJW chick goes since seem some more people would need to be involve. Who ever mess with the tapes, maybe the one arm clerk, the neighbors, maybe the cop. Listen I I hate the writers of Jezebell as much as a next guy but this seems like a lot of work

The other stuff yea it makes sense. If they can continued to remaind focused, this may be one of the top seasons

Riv1

• +20/-867
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 06:28:14 PM »
pretty good

wonder how far a conspricy to fuck with one SJW chick goes since seem some more people would need to be involve. Who ever mess with the tapes, maybe the one arm clerk, the neighbors, maybe the cop. Listen I I hate the writers of Jezebell as much as a next guy but this seems like a lot of work

The other stuff yea it makes sense. If they can continued to remaind focused, this may be one of the top seasons
Agreed on the conspiracy having to be pretty big.
This is like that movie where all the chick's collegevfriends were in on it, making her think it was some curse/serial killer fucking with her. The name escapes me though.

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 03:24:12 AM »
ok confuse about what the hell going on

Since guess they trying to make her look crazy, but right now she got plenty of proof she not now. Her wires were cut, someone place camera in her house, being marked for death, dead birds, someone else had to see that truck..how the wife didnt notice them on her lawn beyond me.  And just other various shenagins

Guess they trying to make her a hero for the cause maybe, and have her Join to rally scared white folks maybe

and how the hell clown boy part the protestors..are they in on it to. is everyone in out it, just to drive this one broad crazy. Like the Game

Starting to think the phycologist in on it too.

also it will be weird if that babysitting still has a Job, even before the video.

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2017, 03:06:12 AM »
well guess everyone in on it
weird

Riv1

• +20/-867
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2017, 05:27:48 AM »
well guess everyone in on it
weird
Ha! They are?
Havent watched this week's ep. yet, so i have to keep a poker face on for the spouse now.
There better be a good ass explanation for this conspiracy!