Herochat

Always Sunny

NeoGreenLantern

• +55/-17
    • View Profile
Re: Always Sunny
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2017, 04:19:41 PM »
The characters learn new things about themselves but they don't grow in the sense that they become better people. I'm expecting the first 2 or 3 episodes of season 14 having a Dennis replacement before Dennis shows up having left his family.

Gree

• +36/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2017, 06:58:49 PM »
They have given a fair amount of closure for some of the characters, yeah. I find it weird and inappropriate that Dennis would get to just leave his scumbag life and have a traditional one, when he's probably the most twisted of them all, but I also had heard Howerton might not want to do another season.

Last year's finale was the perfect one to end on - that two-parter was perfection - but this was one of the latest season's highlights.

On a whole, I thought this was the weakest season in a good few years, but still enjoyable.

I thought the last two eps were weak but I thought the first couple were almost as good as last year.

herochat

• +101/-77
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2017, 12:01:10 AM »
Glenn Howerton is shopping a pilot with Patton Oswalt to (I think) ABC, so there's a good chance he might not be back if the pilot is picked up orrrrrrrrr the next season of Sunny might be delayed for a bit to work out scheduling issues
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.