Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Always Sunny  (Read 2483 times)

Ditto

• Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Always Sunny
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2017, 03:52:11 PM »

Dennis isn't leaving. People don't really grow on this show.

Beyond not knowing for sure if frank is his dad, Charlie really has nothing else left for his character to do or achieve.

Mac really has nothing now that he's finally out of the closet (except maybe his dad's acceptance?)

Whiskeyclone

• King
  • Legit King of the Hipsters
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2017, 08:52:37 PM »

They have given a fair amount of closure for some of the characters, yeah. I find it weird and inappropriate that Dennis would get to just leave his scumbag life and have a traditional one, when he's probably the most twisted of them all, but I also had heard Howerton might not want to do another season.

Last year's finale was the perfect one to end on - that two-parter was perfection - but this was one of the latest season's highlights.

On a whole, I thought this was the weakest season in a good few years, but still enjoyable.

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2017, 09:19:41 PM »

The characters learn new things about themselves but they don't grow in the sense that they become better people. I'm expecting the first 2 or 3 episodes of season 14 having a Dennis replacement before Dennis shows up having left his family.

Gree

• Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2017, 11:58:49 PM »

They have given a fair amount of closure for some of the characters, yeah. I find it weird and inappropriate that Dennis would get to just leave his scumbag life and have a traditional one, when he's probably the most twisted of them all, but I also had heard Howerton might not want to do another season.

Last year's finale was the perfect one to end on - that two-parter was perfection - but this was one of the latest season's highlights.

On a whole, I thought this was the weakest season in a good few years, but still enjoyable.

I thought the last two eps were weak but I thought the first couple were almost as good as last year.
Logan defender, gyro enthusiast.

Wyntyr

• The Walking Apocalypse
  • Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2017, 05:01:10 AM »

Glenn Howerton is shopping a pilot with Patton Oswalt to (I think) ABC, so there's a good chance he might not be back if the pilot is picked up orrrrrrrrr the next season of Sunny might be delayed for a bit to work out scheduling issues
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]