Herochat

Jon Jones fails UFC 214 drug test.

pittfox

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Jon Jones fails UFC 214 drug test.
« on: August 23, 2017, 10:27:47 AM »
For steroids. I think this calls his career into question a bit.

Prime

• I'm in there like swimwear...
  • +4/-24
  • Av/Sig:Bria Myles
    • View Profile
Re: Jon Jones fails UFC 214 drug test.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 03:17:22 PM »
Fuck Jon Jones. I'm done.

herochat

• +103/-80
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 04:03:11 PM »
His whole career should have already been in question. Fuck this trash
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.

nu-safado

• +4/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 09:18:36 PM »
He's always out to sabotage himself. It's a shame. I think Jon Jones should be competing as a heavyweight anyhow. It's a shame because I think he might be able to surpise some heavyweights that no one expects hi too (Brock lesnar) and would likely lose in a great fight toa guy like Stipe Miocic.

Well, likely he'll be suspended for two years and maybe a crop of light heavy's will come out for him to fight

He was caught for trenbolone which is so bizarre.

Who takes trenbolone and DOESN'T think they're going to get caught? That is a serious, powerful steroid meant for guys in world's strongest man contests and IFBB championships. Some people who've taken it report that its hard to NOT lose fat and gain muscle even if they tried with tren. It also lingers in the system for drug tests so I don't get it

XerxesTWD

• +54/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 09:20:25 AM »

pittfox

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 04:06:57 AM »
I thought they tested other samples of his blood and they found nothing.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/9/7/16270060/ufc-214-jon-jones-failed-drug-test-credibility-angel-heredia-mma-news-peds-steroids

That's just his team trying to mislead people. The steroid he failed DOES NOT SHOW UP in blood tests. Only urine tests. So if course his blood tests are negative.

herochat

• +103/-80
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2017, 04:13:47 AM »
He would absolutely dominate the heavies even more than he did the light heavies. But fuck him. He's a crackhead and a murderer. I hope he dies in jail
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.

MTL76

• +1111/-11
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2017, 03:06:45 PM »
Crack should be a legal PED.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

nu-safado

• +4/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2017, 07:33:42 PM »
He might suprise by beating someone big and unstoppable like Brock Lesnar at heavy, but at heavy he'd have a lot of guys with styles and the size to beat him.

During his last drug suspension he took a lot of drugs to get freakishly big. He's 6'4 cutting down from a very muscular 230 or so to 205 by some diuretic miracle.

At heavy he would be seriously tested by Stpie Muocic (big guy who can push him around and outstrike him badly), Cain Velazquez (whatever he's been up to), Werdum would be plenty against Jones, Overeem, and I forget the name of the Cameroonian fighter

That's a lot of firepower to contend with. He'd win some sure, but there's plenty of fighters who would have more than enough to beat him and badly. He's not a light heavyweight IMHO.

5 years ago, he was relatively skinny and not carrying as much muscle mass. Many steroid cycles later he has really sized himself out of the division. If he's using trenbolone, that is a freakish steroid for size and strength. Watching him in the light heavy division is boring AF. He outsizes even the former heavies like Cormier and when he inevitably cheats, it's heartbreaking.

I don't think Jones would have been able to beat Cormier on alevel plahing field and I suspect that Cormier is actually clean. If Comreir used the same substances (tren) I think Jones would have had an awful night.

I suspect I want Jones at heavy after his suspension is over to see him get his comeuppance from guys who are genetically next level size wise and equally as talented