• +17/-837
    • View Profile
Re: Superman and sex.
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2017, 12:19:59 AM »
Seriously. ???

I broke Scourge. Poor Scourge.

Pretty sure they're talking about the rapper, Riv
Oh shit, okay.
Was thinking Robin, but wasnt sure how he fit into this, so figured it was a different character/same name deal. :o

Thats not a bat. This...is a bat.

Commander

• +13/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2017, 10:14:58 PM »
Clark has had sex (outside of Lois) with the following:

1. Cat Grant (10 days only both of them camping in a secluded forest, spent time in his/her apartment)

Note also that on their very first meeting they were both magnetically attracted to each other:

2. Lori Lemaris (last panel after the kiss in Superman #12 said it all... the next occurrence,  Clark stated "there was no going back" and they would spend hours together and offered to marry her". Note that when Lori thinks of Clark, his love "WARMED" her.

3. Lana Lang (Clark got caught sneaking out early morning to see Lana, spends after school with her alone... WTF?)

4. Simone D'Neige (his patron & trainer, she trained Clark in journalism and gave him a place to live in in France... she called Clark "MY farmboy")

Lois was aware of Simone's legendary tutoring of young studs. Clark does not dispute the fact on how Simone does what she does on her young stewards:

5. Terri Chung (they spent a long time together in Bhutan while being trained by monks, his mind was always on Terri)

6. Barda (the last part of their parting was the clue from Barda... a simple kiss would not make her look forlorn speaking to Superman)

7. Wonder Woman - post new 52. Almost a lot of new52 issues covered them.

8. When Superman lost his memory and got stranded in a remote island, he met Lola-La (LL again!).

They were left inside the cave:

They emerge sometime from the cave.

Now, unless you live in another planet and think they played hop scotch inside the cave as the tribe celebrated when they emerged.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 11:46:03 AM by Commander »

Riv1

• +17/-837
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2017, 12:01:07 AM »
I obviously disagree with 6, but damn that was comprehensive! ;D

Thats not a bat. This...is a bat.