Herochat

Why are you at DS9?

Rynox

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Why are you at DS9?
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2017, 12:27:32 AM »
Holy shit, guy. Get it together

This rings as true now as it did last year.

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2017, 10:37:06 AM »
AP you seem to think of it ws glqsphemy not to put wnyone who groove madnap  gstaoofrdouzble on w a pdeetbal avove everyone lse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpLkNro58bI
bucky kick a guy

I love that this post was edited and it is still incomprehensible and has a broken link.

I think this is a Dadaist fic.

This is as far as I can translate it:

"AP, you seem to think of it as blasphemy not to put anyone who groove madnap gstaoofrdouzble on w/ a pdeetbal above everyone else."

Those four (+) crossed out words are beyond me. Groove is a real word but I very much doubt that is the one he wanted to type. I say 4+ because I imagine some of those words were meant to be two or three words. like "gstaoofrdouzble" is probably something like "gets in trouble" or "gets off double". It is a fun game to try to decipher his post. If anyone can further clarify it, we may get to the core of what he wanted to say, or we may be way off base and end up with a potato jesus of a restoration on our hands.

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2017, 10:41:04 AM »
Attempt at the full thing:

"AP, you seem to think of it as blasphemy not to put anyone who gave mad nap gets in trouble on a pedestal above everyone else."

That underlined part needs help, but I feel good about the rest.

AP

• +51/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2017, 10:47:37 AM »
I... I never realized this story was about me.

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2017, 12:42:56 PM »
I think only the broken link YouTube clip is about you

JookDukem

• +24/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2017, 04:09:48 PM »
Hulk Power got sent to boarding school and there's a very real possibility this is a cry for help.

The story is about him.

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2017, 07:52:27 PM »
He's come to the right place. This is a safe space.

AP

• +51/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2017, 08:35:10 PM »
I think only the broken link YouTube clip is about you

No truer metaphor has ever been made.

Hulk Victorious

• +1/-189
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2017, 09:20:22 AM »
Attempt at the full thing:

"AP, you seem to think of it as blasphemy not to put anyone who gave mad nap gets in trouble on a pedestal above everyone else."
That underlined part needs help, but I feel good about the rest.
You hit pretty close to home. The post was ""AP, you seem to think of it as blasphemy not to put anyone who gave mcu cap some kind of trouble on a pedestal above everyone else.""
I was posting in this thread and a versus thread simultaneously and mistakenly posted that here.
As for the broken link, its not my fault when youtube vids get deleted.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 09:34:11 AM by Hulk Power »

Hulk Victorious

• +1/-189
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2017, 09:32:56 AM »
He went towards his sister and towered over her, staring daggers at her. Not that she was phased in the least, but at his 5'7 height, she at her 5'1 was the one of the only few he could do it to. He summoned up some mock anger and growled ""So did you wake up early on Sunday to rat me out?"" ""Actually I stayed up all night"" was her nonchalant reply, chewing gum which came out of nowhere. He was torn between the intent to laugh and to get really angry. So he went for his usual response, tickling her. But she then jumped over the banister! He was terrified, but he had no need to worry. She had grabbed one of the supports of the banister and swung herself back onto it and slid down. Her gymnastics and aerobics practice was paying off.

Hulk Victorious

• +1/-189
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2017, 01:30:34 PM »
He smiled at his ever adorable baby sister. He could never hurt her, but it was fun making her scarper. Soon he was off to the mall to get something mom had forgotten to buy. Only halfway there did it occurred to him. Elena's house was on the next turn. He preferred to avoid meeting the diva who wasn't too happy with their breakup

Hulk Victorious

• +1/-189
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2017, 01:37:13 PM »
He should have never gotten hooked with her in the first place. He did know she was getting close to use him. Yet the temptation was too great. And yes, the sex was great, and social climb was a nice bonus as well. However, her obnoxiousness and selfishness was too much in the long run. And didn't she explode in the canteen when he told her they were breaking up. And she was angry at not getting to break up first. So he went into the nearby alley.

Hulk Victorious

• +1/-189
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2017, 01:40:53 PM »
As he went forward, he noticed a bright blue light in the normally dim light alleyway. He wondered if he should go back, but the thought of facing Elena made him decide to go around it. Yet as he approached it, the light grew brighter and larger before exploding out in a large flash, leaving the alley empty And dark