Jeepers Creepers vs Winter Soldier
« on: August 11, 2017, 11:50:10 AM »
The Jeepers Creepers monsters vs movie Winter Soldier

Almighty Tallest

• +2/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Jeepers Creepers vs Winter Soldier
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 11:58:47 AM »
Bucky wins either with his gear, or by ripping Creeper apart.

JAXN

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 02:16:35 PM »
The creeper

80sBaby

• +23/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 04:30:30 PM »
The gargoyle is stronger and way more durable. Depending on location, flight can be an advantage or a liability.

Bucky's advantage is his tactical mind. His best (only) hope is to incapacitate it.

Animalia

• +6/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 04:39:58 PM »
Bucky would take this.
He wouldnt be scared by the Creeper,taking away at least half of its advantage.
He would try to figure out a way to defeat the asshole.

Almighty Tallest

• +2/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 04:51:54 PM »
Creeper has also never fought anyone just as strong if not stronger than it, fearless, and far faster.

With his arm Bucky would literally be able to rip pieces off, as Creeper is composed of slapped on body parts and is only really just the head.

Now he wouldn't win technically as you can't kill it, but I can see Bucky dismembering him enough for a win. If he has his guns, it's even more in his favor.

Riv1

• +24/-868
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2017, 05:17:48 PM »
Bucky would take this.
He wouldnt be scared by the Creeper,taking away at least half of its advantage.
He would try to figure out a way to defeat the asshole.
GREAT point on the fear factor.
I'm of like mind in that he (WS) would take this.

I broke Scourge. Poor Scourge.
Thats not a bat. This...is a bat.

Negashen

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2017, 04:37:06 PM »
Personally, I think WS beats the fuck out the creeper due to be way out it's league.

JAXN

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2017, 11:24:57 AM »
Not sure what the fear factor has to do with this fight. People didn't become weaker due to fear. He just chose the people he wanted to eat from their fear.  There's nothing to suggest Bucky is faster and i doubt he's just as strong. The creeper was able to flip a truck over as though it was nothing and was able to bend steel bars while weakened. He also has flight and ranged weapons.

GeneralPresidentSkeletor

• +49/-15
  • "He speaks so well!" - white people, everywhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2017, 01:25:50 PM »
Creeper all the way.

Almighty Tallest

• +2/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2017, 01:35:10 PM »
Not sure what the fear factor has to do with this fight. People didn't become weaker due to fear. He just chose the people he wanted to eat from their fear.  There's nothing to suggest Bucky is faster and i doubt he's just as strong. The creeper was able to flip a truck over as though it was nothing and was able to bend steel bars while weakened. He also has flight and ranged weapons.

Bucky is a bullet dodger and fights super enhanced people and robots all the time. Creeper fights small town cops, scared teenagers, and went down to a farmer with a harpoon gun.

Bucky was hauling ass down the highway at 30-40mph. Creeper in flight isn't that fast at all iirc. Creeper bent steel bars, but Bucky broke out of a containment unit designed to hold people stronger than him by punching it.

If Creeper gets his shuriken and stuff, Bucky must get his guns right?

JAXN

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2017, 02:00:09 PM »

Bucky is a bullet dodger and fights super enhanced people and robots all the time. Creeper fights small town cops, scared teenagers, and went down to a farmer with a harpoon gun.
He's a bullet dodger like say, Spider-Man and Neo or just movie bullet dodger like virtually every street character? If it's the former, That's great for Bucky. He still has an uphill battle against the Creeper.  If Bucky was impaled by that modified harpoon gun, which also used the Creeper's weapon at the tip iirc, could be wrong on that, he'd be dead.
Bucky was hauling ass down the highway at 30-40mph. Creeper in flight isn't that fast at all iirc.
What are you basing this on? In the first movie Creeper was able to get from the church to the diner in little time and it was pointed out that there was no way he could've gotten back to the diner from the church in that timeframe.
Creeper bent steel bars, but Bucky broke out of a containment unit designed to hold people stronger than him by punching it.
Again, that's a good feat for Bucky but I wouldn't place him on the level of Creeper in strength. People stronger than Bucky is a bit vague anyway. Who was it designed for, Cap, Spidey, Ironman?
If Creeper gets his shuriken and stuff, Bucky must get his guns right?
I thought Bucky had his weapons otherwise it would be a curb stomp in the Creeper's favor imo. .
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 02:08:13 PM by JAXN »

Negashen

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2017, 05:25:47 PM »
The Creeper is nowhere near WS's strength level, getting badly injured from getting ran over by a small car a few times, bending steel bars, and flipping a truck is low level shit for first movie cap, let alone WS who's strong shatter solid concrete with a single punch or apply enough pressure to crush Ironman's titanium allow suit that can withstand armor piercing tank shell and impact falls from above the clouds into the ground with little to no damage to its structural integrity.

Mightily Oats

• +72/-577
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2017, 01:42:30 PM »
I'd think Bucky would dismantle this fucking thing

Not BAMF

• +6/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2017, 04:37:22 PM »