Herochat

Netflix purchased Millarworld

altoon

• +3/-5
    • View Profile
Re: Netflix purchased Millarworld
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2017, 10:50:08 AM »
Yeah Disney has a lot of good shit I may end up getting depending on all they have.  Fuck CBS's shit though.

NeoGreenLantern

• +45/-16
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2017, 12:45:42 PM »
Fuck CBS and this DC bullshit. I will sign up for the innitial free week/month both will offer just so I can check out Star Trek Discover and the third season of Young Justice then I am out. I'm already signed up for Netflix, Hulu, Prime, and HBONow. There is also a few legit free decent places for more streaming stuff like Crackle and Vudu there really isn't a need for anything more than that.

If the big 4 networks want to start getting into the streaming game they need to make it either free or team up with each other to make a cheap, like $5, service. You can't be free for decades then try get people to pay premium prices later.

You also can't go and create a super niche service like a DC comic streaming service and expect a significant amount of people to pay for it.

Master

• +34/-24
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2017, 09:32:53 PM »
CW has their free app/streaming channel, which works just fine. Hulu covers everything else other than stupid fucking CBS. CBS will eventually buckle and get their shit together with a fully free service and make money off their ads like everyone else. Or join Hulu maybe.
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.

-K-M-

• +6/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2017, 03:49:07 PM »
Disney leaving Netflix is only affecting the US. Canada and other international markets are safe

http://www.theloop.ca/good-news-parents-disney-pulling-movies-off-netflix-not-canada/