Herochat

Trump transcript to other coutries leaked

therock

• +20/-63
    • View Profile
Trump transcript to other coutries leaked
« on: August 03, 2017, 11:28:19 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/australia-mexico-transcripts/?utm_term=.d732891af5da

For fuck sakes

Love that he was basicly "Shit man you really got to pay for the wall...going to look like a real loser you want"

or to the Australia

"Putin was way more nicer"

He seem deperate at some parts there

therock

• +20/-63
    • View Profile
Re: Trump transcript to other coutries leaked
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 11:37:15 AM »
also who leaking this shit

if it the FBI, secret service that is an huge promblem. Much as I dislike trump...you cant be doing that shit. That probally a crime.  He may be an asshole but he still the fucking president. That a bad prescident.

If it someone in his admistration that also an issue..you cant have people who have access to secret info..gosspining like they are at a hair salon

shit show either way

because if leaders think their conversation with Trump will be leak that will change how they talk to him

MTL76

• +1109/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 07:13:51 PM »
Leaks like this are an embarrassment for all concerned - the administration, the government in general, and to a lesser extent America as a whole. I get the DNC and 50% of Americans (roughly) love to see Trump with egg on his face but this shit is good for no one.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

therock

• +20/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 08:31:06 PM »
well if it from his stuff which mr "i dont suck his own dick" apply that it does then it kind of trump own fault for putting together a shitty staff

my bet is bannon

or hell could be pence

but again bad either way. guess it hard to feel sorry  for him of all people complaing about leaks

MTL76

• +1109/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2017, 08:35:54 PM »
It's not about "feeling sorry for him." It's about making our country look foolish. That isn't a good thing for anyone... Even someone in the DNC.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

Master

• +34/-24
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2017, 08:46:55 PM »
Exactly. These are private calls between heads of state. No one should be leaking this shit just for the fun of it. Nothing illegal or unethical went on here.

That said, it is intriguing to get to see these kind of "behind the scenes" talks. Especially the Australian one where Trump seemed to be worn thin from a day of high level calls and just acts like an ass for over half of the call.
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.

therock

• +20/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2017, 12:33:35 AM »
Also the the mexican president
and Australian prime minster seem realtivly calm. Like their speaking to a child.

Trump probally should fire all his guys, and start from scratch if he  wants to stop leaks. The leaks in this white house is crazy. And it was kind of like that during the election.

NeoGreenLantern

• +55/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2017, 11:12:38 AM »
This kinda of stuff I'm a bit of a hypocrite about. In a general sense I think its wrong but since Trump is a terrible con artist with goals only meant to serve himself I'm kinda glad it happens.

also, I'm going with the long shot on the leaker. I think its Steve Bannon since his whole goal is the destabilization and rebuilding of the government.