Herochat

Another shot of Domino

Letters

• +13/-29
    • View Profile
Re: Another shot of Domino
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2017, 12:09:33 PM »
So you don't think nigger is racist terminology? By definition it's not a racially charged term meant to disparage black people?

And people thinking you're racist is a little more than just using nigger one time. You use it frequently and in a lot of racially charged diatribes. You've basically convinced everyone that you're racist against black people. If it's just a character your playing on the board fine but own up to it. If it's not how you want to be seen your not doing a good job of convincing people other wise.

Calling out the worst of humanity isn't racist if its true.  I've said horrible things about Trump supporters.  Does that make me racist against whites?  Chimpout threads showing the worst of the blacks is no different.

And again, does everyone on these boards who says the word faggot get labeled a homophobe because they use a word?

And nigger is a word.  Just like any other word.  Using a word doesn't define what you are or believe.  That's retard logic.

You can't be racist to white people. Dummy

Letters

• +13/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2017, 12:12:39 PM »
Quote from: Red Exodus link=topic=16054.msg328185#msg328185 date=1502257679
[quote author=Letters link=topic=16054.msg328117#msg328117 date=1502208796
So a black girl will be doing white face?

Because there aren't domino pieces that are black with white dots. Of course not.
[/quote]

So is that a yes or a no?

NeoGreenLantern

• +55/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2017, 12:34:22 PM »
If you look at the picture you can see she's not doing white face.

So you don't think nigger is racist terminology? By definition it's not a racially charged term meant to disparage black people?

And people thinking you're racist is a little more than just using nigger one time. You use it frequently and in a lot of racially charged diatribes. You've basically convinced everyone that you're racist against black people. If it's just a character your playing on the board fine but own up to it. If it's not how you want to be seen your not doing a good job of convincing people other wise.

Calling out the worst of humanity isn't racist if its true.  I've said horrible things about Trump supporters.  Does that make me racist against whites?  Chimpout threads showing the worst of the blacks is no different.

And again, does everyone on these boards who says the word faggot get labeled a homophobe because they use a word?

And nigger is a word.  Just like any other word.  Using a word doesn't define what you are or believe.  That's retard logic.

You can't be racist to white people. Dummy

Jelly destroyed that myth harder than Adam and Jamie.