Herochat

Is Miz the biggest overachiever in WWE history?

Jabroniville

• +1/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Is Miz the biggest overachiever in WWE history?
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2017, 05:31:36 PM »
Nash and Bischoff maintain that Eric originally held DDP back, until he started to notice the way the fans were going
Well if two total truth-tellers like those two say it, it MUST be true.

At some point, he was ripping on the entire nWo and whupping ass every week, so obviously they saw "how the fans were going" by that point :).

Riv1

• +15/-828
  • MAY 2000-JUL 2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2017, 06:18:22 PM »
ya know....I guess I'm the yin to Jab's yang here. I'll never understood the hatred he has for DDP nor will he understand my love for the guy

It's like is the glass half empty or half full.

Neither of us can believe how DDP managed to snag Kimberly, but whereas I admire the man for it Jab goes psychotically nustso over "Fuck THAT guy!"
Other than his horrible WWE stint i've always liked DDP. He was gutsy and charismatic, more than he had any right to be really.
And really, if he'd done nothing else BUT get Kimberly, he would still be HoF worthy.

I broke Scourge. Poor Scourge.

Jabroniville

• +1/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2017, 10:31:55 AM »
ya know....I guess I'm the yin to Jab's yang here. I'll never understood the hatred he has for DDP nor will he understand my love for the guy

It's like is the glass half empty or half full.

Neither of us can believe how DDP managed to snag Kimberly, but whereas I admire the man for it Jab goes psychotically nustso over "Fuck THAT guy!"
The years have calmed me somewhat on him- the sheer hatred is something more akin to what "2005 Jab" felt. A 35-year old me doesn't see what the big deal was, and points out that WCW had way more problems than just his being over-pushed. Hey, he was over. Even if he had terrible tattoos and a stupid face that made me want to punch him SO HARD.

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2017, 08:19:40 PM »

Hey, Jab, do you like Broken Matt Hardy? I want to see how far opposite you and HJ are. :)

Jabroniville

• +1/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2017, 05:15:46 AM »

Hey, Jab, do you like Broken Matt Hardy? I want to see how far opposite you and HJ are. :)
I saw only one video of it, and thought it was pretty dumb. But then, I went to Art School. You kind of get tired of "artfully weird", especially when it's someone who's not artsy TRYING to be "artfully weird">

Riv1

• +15/-828
  • MAY 2000-JUL 2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2017, 05:53:05 AM »

I saw only one video of it, and thought it was pretty dumb. But then, I went to Art School. You kind of get tired of "artfully weird", especially when it's someone who's not artsy TRYING to be "artfully weird">
I saw some random TNA segment with him having dinner yelling delete for some odd reason while channel surfing once.
Meh?

The Captain

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2017, 08:09:07 AM »
I would have thought Daniel Bryan to be the biggest overachiever.

herochat

• +98/-76
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2017, 03:11:03 PM »
No
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.

Riv1

• +15/-828
  • MAY 2000-JUL 2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2017, 03:47:42 PM »
No
NO!
NO!

« Reply #24 on: Today at 02:55:09 AM »

I saw some random TNA segment with him having dinner yelling delete for some odd reason while channel surfing once.
Meh?

Just go on youtube and search for Total Nonstop Deletion or Decay or Delete.

I miss the Broken Universe. :(

Riv1

• +15/-828
  • MAY 2000-JUL 2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Today at 06:11:40 AM »
Yeah...no. :P