Herochat

Inhumans

Gree

• +37/-6
    • View Profile
Inhumans
« on: July 27, 2017, 07:07:30 PM »
Honestly hot garbage. Between agents of shield and they push they are getting in the comics, I'm honestly disgusted. This is horrible. Make mutants great again. I don't find a single Inhuman interesting at all. Maybe Karnak

Riv1

• +24/-868
    • View Profile
Re: Inhumans
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 12:14:46 AM »
Not really planning on watching this, just like i've never picked up any of their titles.
The Inhumans (and Eternals, and New Gods) have never interested me, Inhumans least of all. The other two concepts at least have individual characters i like.
The Inhumans? Lockjaw i guess.

I broke Scourge. Poor Scourge.
Thats not a bat. This...is a bat.

Propeus The Fallen

• +17/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 01:57:01 AM »
Ms. Marvel! :) And Crystal's cool.

But yeah, for the most part I don't care about the inhumans.

Jabroniville

• +1/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 03:26:06 AM »
I read both comics they'd been coming out with over the last few years, and they were fairly hit-or-miss. I would JUST consider dropping them... and then a good issue or two would come out. Problematically, they failed at making Medusa, Black Bolt or Gorgon interesting, and Karnak was dead for a while. The writers were given carte blanche to create a dozen new characters, but the cast got so big so quickly that most of them just became "Background Guys"- like Reptile Chick and Electrical Indian Guy. Maximus of all people was usually entertaining.

I didn't bother to collect the new stuff- I think I got "Inhumans'd Out" and sick of most of the characters. And annoyingly, they're coming out with like THREE Inhumans books, which is insane- it's the exact thing Marvel fans complained about before, where they were being over-pushed. I would rather have ONE good Inhumans comic than three mediocre ones.

AP

• +57/-49
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 03:43:56 AM »
I've always thought Blackbolt was cool but most writers don't seem to know what to do with him.

Tjackflash

• +1/-35
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 12:17:04 PM »
   It's tough to work in a still medium like a comic panel with a character who has no dialog and no thought balloons to work with.
   In the upcoming series at least the actor can (if he's good enough) show some emotion through facial expressions and body language.
'cause justice is the one thing you should always find.