Herochat

The best Time Travel movie you'll ever see! 95ers Timerunners

Letters

• +13/-29
    • View Profile
FBI agent Sally Biggs is investigating strange phenomena surrounding her husbands death. Meanwhile in the future the Time War wages. Agents from the future monitor the past and wait for the moment to intervene on Sally's behalf. They must hurry tho, as the enemy is sending bounty hunters from the future to eliminate her before she finds the truth about her husbands death.

Sally now has to deal with her corrupt boss, a secret underground CERN  facility,  assassins from the future and the decisions of her own past while time and reality constantly changes around her.

But Sally has a trick up her sleeve as she is connected to the time mystery as well, with the ability to travel 9 seconds into her past.

scourge

• +22/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
Re: The best Time Travel movie you'll ever see! 95ers Timerunners
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 11:07:32 AM »
I'll give it a whirl, but no way this shit is better than Primer.

Always weird for time travel things where someone has to watch from the future and "wait" for the right moment. I guess you could attribute it to some space-time mumbojumbo or perhaps the tech just isn't that great? Causality links? IDFK. Primer handles any and all of that in a way that's so beautiful that it actually feels real and legitimately possible. Only time travel movie I can say that about.

Letters

• +13/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 11:15:42 AM »
Primer is great of course. Id say 95ers is on nearly the same level but different. 

The time calculations and stuff make sense because there are many different factors involved. Power, gravity, quantum mechanics all have to be within a certain level for intervention to be possible,  plus they are always fluctuating.  And since the hero can change history herself it makes it that much harder.

In short it makes sense. Really well done movie considering the low budget. And it opens up for a whole universe of sequels.

scourge

• +22/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 11:23:56 AM »
That does sound like pretty well thought out rationale. I'll have to track this down.

Letters

• +13/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 11:29:00 AM »
It was on Amazon a while back but not anymore. I bought a copy from Amazon but it might have been the last one. Not sure where it can be watched exactly. 

Thorne

• +15/-13
  • Destined for Valhalla
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2017, 11:39:06 AM »
gave it a look on putlocker, the acting is atrocious

Letters

• +13/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2017, 12:14:31 PM »

Well there aren't any trannies in this movie. Plus the wife is having second thoughts about her marriage so I understand why you don't like it.

But I thought the acting was just fine.

Hamburglar

• +2413/-53
  • I use naughty words
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2017, 12:34:19 PM »
Is it based on a true story?

FUCKING DIGUSTING

Letters

• +13/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2017, 01:13:53 PM »
Its fiction. Interestingly enough it does explain how the Mandela effect would work.

Riv1

• +19/-858
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2017, 05:41:26 PM »

Well there aren't any trannies in this movie. Plus the wife is having second thoughts about her marriage so I understand why you don't like it.

But I thought the acting was just fine.
SICK BURN!!!

I broke Scourge. Poor Scourge.
Thats not a bat. This...is a bat.