Herochat

Colossus vs She-Hulk

Colossus vs She-Hulk
« on: July 22, 2017, 09:20:01 AM »
Back in the day teenage Colossus treated her like a school girl, but both of them have grown in power.

Who wins in 2017?

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
Re: Colossus vs She-Hulk
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 09:24:00 AM »
I've always viewed these two as relative equals baring various power ups like Jupiter Suit and Colossonaught. Think it's close to 5/10 split. If I had to call it, I'd probably say She-Hulk as there have been more attempts to push her than Colossus. Makes sense given she's had several solo series. Just to get off the fence, I'll give it to Jen 6/10

Strange

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 09:41:38 AM »
Jen pretty solidly. I would actually argue that Colossus has gotten weaker since his teen days despite all logic suggesting he should be stronger now. His best feats when he was younger. He got older and out of shape clearly. Decided losing fights was the way to go.

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2017, 09:49:52 AM »
To be fair, I believe Colossus beat The Hulk one on one which is a much harder win than beating She-Hulk one on one.

Strange

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2017, 09:52:45 AM »
To be fair, I believe Colossus beat The Hulk one on one which is a much harder win than beating She-Hulk one on one.

He won with help. Just like most of his wins against named opponents.

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2017, 09:54:00 AM »
Aaah ok, that makes more sense. How's She-Hulks record against named opponents?

fangirl101

• +36/-51
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2017, 10:51:46 AM »
Colo wins after very hard fights.

Uhtceare

• +11/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2017, 11:06:23 AM »
Jen pretty solidly. I would actually argue that Colossus has gotten weaker since his teen days despite all logic suggesting he should be stronger now. His best feats when he was younger. He got older and out of shape clearly. Decided losing fights was the way to go.

More like Claremont originally intended him to be the star, then Wolverine took off and gobbled up all the badassery in the comic. Petey gradually went from the X-Men's Superman-analogue to a background player who got casually killed off for years.

Strange

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2017, 12:33:03 PM »
Aaah ok, that makes more sense. How's She-Hulks record against named opponents?

Decent. She has a history of back and forths with Namor. She clobbered him in her own series but she also got taken out by him with a surprise shot kinda recently. They have also had two showings where they were shown as even but the fight never went the distance. Technically, she dealt with him somewhat easily when he was Hulked out but that "event" had the 3 She Hulks fighting an army of Red Hulks as well as a number of "Hulked-out" heroes at various points. Power levels were kinda wacky.

Easily overpowered IM and was tossing him like a ragdoll. She has dealt with Carol casually as well but there is one showing in a one-shot that had Carol looking equal (or possibly superior?) to her.

Thing has been pretty close. Some showings have had him looking better but more have had her looking superior. Some looking considerably superior like her fight against Hulked out Thing or Makhizmo. 

Abomination beat her silly back in the day but she beat him straight up (using skill/strength) later in her last series which was under Slott whom considered Abomination to be the strongest character on Earth with Hulk not on it.

She also beat Red She-Hulk like a child in their last encounter. Lyra too.  I can't recall which She-Hulk it was but one of them beat Doc Samson pretty good too when he was all "Dark Samson".

There are also others like her encounters with the Dark Avengers, Rhino, Wrecking Crew, and others but I am not sure those fights are super noteworthy.

Her showings against Hulk without her being raged or otherwise powered up have been pretty terrible admittedly though. But that is also kind of expected too.

shadowknight

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2017, 03:06:54 PM »
SH wins, while I don't think she should be beating Namor. Overall she's  been more impressive than Colossus who've always seen as a support player never a star.

Jonathanos

• +4/-0
  • The Gamma Judas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2017, 09:43:33 PM »
She-Hulk edges the majority.
Click below to go to

Gree

• +37/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2017, 06:48:47 AM »
Poor Colossus never wins a fight. He could barely support a building the other day

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2017, 08:23:51 AM »
That was skyscraper.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 09:42:01 AM by Big Daddy Longstroke »

Dlbiininja

• +16/-8314
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2017, 02:20:33 AM »
I think Jen's still solidly 100cl.
Colo was or should be there.
I'd give him the nod on durability.
As Hulk's have been cut numerous times. 
I think having been in a team as long as he has he hasn't had to show or had major showings.
Hulk gave him some respect just before he broke Colo's arms. But, WW Hulk was just on a totally different level.

My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

Sick Nick

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2017, 08:08:53 AM »
Colossus starts out stronger than She-Hulk IMO. The S'ym instance showed he's clearly much stronger than he was as a teen, he just never really gets a chance to prove it. He hasn't really fought any major heavyweights, apart from Juggernaut and Hulk.

Jen can increase her strength though and she's probably a much better fighter than Pior even before the Gamora training. She just has more of a warrior mindset and is more relentless and less likely to stand there with her chin out, waiting to get punched.

FWIW, I think Namor at his best should be solidly stronger than Jen and the same goes for Abomination. She had a pretty good showing against the Professor Hulk in a mini where the Defenders battled their female counterparts ... she wasn't allowed to really hurt Banner but had no problems keeping him busy and stopping him from hurting her. She also got a pretty good shot in on Doc Green not long ago.

Red She-Hulk had some really good showings, probably ahead of Jen's usual stuff in actual fact, so Jen trashing her is impressive. Red She-Hulk even managed to bust lose from Thor's grip IIRC by elbowing him in the stomach.

Jen's also used Dragon Man as a punching bag in their more recent fights and he's listed at Class 100

I don't buy Jen at Class 100 at base though. Last time she and Grimm had a head-to-head contest, they looked more or less equal, with Ben probably having a slight edge. I also think Captain Marvel's higher than her baseline.