Herochat

So, just how do these rules apply when a mod ignores them?

Ditto

• +4/-4
    • View Profile
Re: So, just how do these rules apply when a mod ignores them?
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2017, 03:17:40 PM »

So if I got your real name from your email, that means your real name is Davidlbii? Damn, bruh. Your po' mammy done fucked you up from the jump, huh?

Oh shit, some guy named exactly that has been threatening me irl. I want to press herochat charges. Ban him until I feel safe.

Hamburglar

• +2414/-55
  • I use naughty words
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2017, 03:38:00 PM »
Now that you mention it... He did mention knowing my IRL name. Motherfucker is stalking me.

FUCKING DIGUSTING

herochat

• +104/-80
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2017, 05:35:47 PM »
Warning to dlb for irl threats. We don't put up with that shit around here
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.

herochat

• +104/-80
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2017, 05:37:11 PM »
And if you keep threatening to hit rhinos with busses or whatever, I'm going to have to report you to the proper authorities

BigJayStudd

• +670/-0
  • 2015 Strider "Shittiest comeback" Award Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2017, 07:27:38 PM »
I came out of oats butthole one of my long sabbaticals just to say this:

DLB is the fucking worst and the biggest missed opportunity in mankinds history is that he never became the lead singer for Linkin Park

Mightily Oats

• +72/-577
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2017, 07:59:51 PM »

DLB is the fucking worst and the biggest missed opportunity in mankinds history is that he never became the lead singer for Linkin Park
Hahahaha

Dlbiininja

• +16/-8314
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2017, 12:33:02 AM »
Nah, guy. I don't reveal my cards until I need to. That's one more difference between us.

I'll keep playing the long game while you're over here trying to find all the marbles for Hungry Hungry Hippo

If your long game on herochat is really all you have going for you.  Then you're not reaching for much.  Really explains a lot. 

Maybe, you should have been in that car with your cousin when she killed her sister the other day.  Let's give that no seatbelt thing a try.

Oh and btw, your email on file doesn't contain your real name anymore than your username does. Unless your real name is your username, and I somehow doubt even a black parent would name their kid dlbiininja.

Also, the only emails you got from me were in response to you not understanding the rules and reporting someone over and over for something that wasn't against the rules. I already explained how rules work in the other crybaby thread you posted, so I'm not going to explain it to you yet again.

Funny, we've given explanations in the past as to what our SNs meant over the years and before the crashes and the like.

So let me get this straight. 

You're so ignorant that you're defending someone I know decided to email me from their personal email and directly to my personal email account and I know that they could use it to search me on Facebook as well and download said image.  Are you that fucking stupid to believe that someone who is aware of that info wouldn't be able to find the image while passing over the other Images to locate that specific one. Ask him to show you his download info and the exif data for that image and post it. And also try looking it up under shitty watermarked images I didn't find it and neither will you.  And I can dm you or any mod or admin his personal email. Which, he's used to contact me so as not to report Liquidsailor's racists remarks.
All of that is great

Not anything I give a shit about, addressed, or wanted to talk about, but yeah you sure have some words there.

But, you know that's an idiot for you. And it still wasn't posted with my consent or by me.
But you have shared your name on this site

You have shared pictures stamped with your name on this site.

From there, it's free game.

But, you also want to ignore that fact as well.
I am addressing what I am addressing.

It's not about "ignoring facts"
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.  Explains your disability.
that's so fucken lyrical

And currently, where are those pics now?  They aren't on the board. There's nothing that I've shared or posted with my full name spelled out on it currently.  So, with that information being wiped out and no longer in the board. Which, was taken over by Safado and with NGL's rules which is clearly stated and supported by Wyntr himself.  So, that's clearly against board rules or are you guys to scared to enforce those now? 

My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

herochat

• +104/-80
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2017, 12:38:10 AM »
I want to make sure I'm understanding you correctly. You're saying that you haven't posted any of your personal pics with your full name on the board? I just want to be clear here. I would hate to be breaking the rules

Rynox

• +15/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2017, 01:16:36 AM »
#muhdik

Dlbiininja

• +16/-8314
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2017, 11:10:01 AM »
I want to make sure I'm understanding you correctly. You're saying that you haven't posted any of your personal pics with your full name on the board? I just want to be clear here. I would hate to be breaking the rules

No, I hadn't posted any of my personal pics to the new board after the crash.  Up until you posted. And there's still the consent part which I clearly didn't give you. And you've already broken the rules.  That image I only had online in two locations when you went looking for it.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 11:50:02 AM by Dlbiininja »

LiquidSailor

• +52/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2017, 03:15:54 PM »
Why is my name randomly passing through the giant suitcase handle lips of this nigger in this thread?

DIGUSTING

Hamburglar

• +2414/-55
  • I use naughty words
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2017, 03:20:58 PM »
RAYCESS REMAWKS. Shut up already. Fuck

FUCKING DIGUSTING

herochat

• +104/-80
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2017, 04:02:27 PM »

No, I hadn't posted any of my personal pics to the new board after the crash.  Up until you posted. And there's still the consent part which I clearly didn't give you. And you've already broken the rules.  That image I only had online in two locations when you went looking for it.

Okay, gotcha. Now prove to me that the pic that I posted belongs to you

Dlbiininja

• +16/-8314
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2017, 01:41:31 AM »

Okay, gotcha. Now prove to me that the pic that I posted belongs to you

🤔🤔🤔  Better yet. Why dont you drop that exif data & where you found it. Along with the link to where you downloaded it from. I'm sure none of tarted hard at ask for someone as smart as you.

herochat

• +104/-80
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2017, 02:28:29 AM »
None of tarted hard at ask wot u fink?