Herochat

So, just how do these rules apply when a mod ignores them?

Dlbiininja

• +15/-8298
    • View Profile
So, just how do these rules apply when a mod ignores them?
« on: July 20, 2017, 11:46:31 PM »
And he's ignored a rule that he's supported.  He went through my facebook page to find this image.  And I didn't consent.  And I don't have any of my images posted to the site. 
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 10:56:46 AM by Dlbiininja »
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

herochat

• +98/-77
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
Re: So, just how do these rules apply when a mod ignores them?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 12:23:12 AM »
I didn't know your name. I found that pic when I googled "shitty watermarked picture". Is that your shitty watermarked picture? If so, you probably shouldn't have said anything and no one would know.
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.

herochat

• +98/-77
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 12:27:14 AM »
In other words, no one posted your "personal info" but you. You probably should have thought about that.

Although if you can somehow prove that pic belongs to you, I'll be happy to remove it.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 12:31:19 AM by herochat »

Rynox

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 01:20:38 AM »
Didn't thorne post this pic in one of his weird threads?

Dlbiininja

• +15/-8298
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 02:28:33 AM »
In other words, no one posted your "personal info" but you. You probably should have thought about that.

Although if you can somehow prove that pic belongs to you, I'll be happy to remove it.

Lol!  You have it on the image which you located on Facebook.  I have it elsewhere with the exif data.  Since facebook doesn't hold onto that aspect.  I uploaded it elsewhere with that info.  With the date and time it was photographed without your edit. Which was in the last few days as opposed to its original date and time. So, why don't you prove you have that info.

Because, tinypic only allows for you to upload images that are yours when I checked their terms.  And this image is clearly not yours.

And my personal info isn't and posted by me here. And sure as hell my image isn't posted with my info isn't posted with my consent.  Otherwise, show me where it is. 

Didn't thorne post this pic in one of his weird threads?

I'll say nope! This is something Wyntry went out of the way to find. I have it posted in two places Facebook and another site that houses my images.  I wasn't asked and he went and screencapped the image. I know this due to the size of the image and the fact that it has my name and copyright on it from that time. I also have the original image with the original raw image with the exif data with date and time of the shot.  This image fails to show that info. And he's well aware of that. Someone, who owns a business couldn't really be that fucking stupid. Oh wait it's Wyntry maybe he is! 

I didn't know your name. I found that pic when I googled "shitty watermarked picture". Is that your shitty watermarked picture? If so, you probably shouldn't have said anything and no one would know.

Actually, you do.  And you know my Facebook as well.  You've emailed me not to report liquid sailors slurs in the past.  You have my hotmail account and which you could have used to find me even of you didn't know my name. And as long As I've been here. I really doubt that. You've seen things which no longer exist on this board in relation to me and my posting on the herochat group on Facebook. I know Hamburglar's name but, I'm definitely not dropping it for those who are unaware. That's something for him to reveal if he chooses to you ignored a rule that you backed. So, yes you very much did post my personal info.

Mightily Oats

• +71/-574
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2017, 02:43:23 AM »
So let me get this straight

You made a thread being angry about personal information being shared without your consent, and by doing so, have revealed that it is you who is in fact (CENSORED), meanwhile if you had never made the thread, no one who didn't already know (and is also something you've freely shared on the board in the past anyways?) now knows what you're angry about someone sharing, which they only now know if they didn't before because you made a thread highlighting that fact?

I'm not even going to ask how fucking stupid you have to be, because we have years of evidence of how stupid you have to be.

Dlbiininja

• +15/-8298
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2017, 03:09:04 AM »
So let me get this straight. 

You're so ignorant that you're defending someone I know decided to email me from their personal email and directly to my personal email account and I know that they could use it to search me on Facebook as well and download said image.  Are you that fucking stupid to believe that someone who is aware of that info wouldn't be able to find the image while passing over the other Images to locate that specific one. Ask him to show you his download info and the exif data for that image and post it. And also try looking it up under shitty watermarked images I didn't find it and neither will you.  And I can dm you or any mod or admin his personal email. Which, he's used to contact me so as not to report Liquidsailor's racists remarks. 

But, you know that's an idiot for you. And it still wasn't posted with my consent or by me. But, you also want to ignore that fact as well. The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.  Explains your disability.

herochat

• +98/-77
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2017, 03:10:33 AM »
Aaaaaaaand I rest my case.

So since whatever personal info you think is being shared was only actually shared by the person in question, it's not against any rules. I posted a pic I found elsewhere. You claimed that it was yours and contained your personal info. So you are the only one who posted identifying personal info (assuming you're not actually lying about the pic being yours, which I still doubt) by identifying your own personal info. And like I said, if you can prove to me that the pic in question belongs to you, I'll happily remove it.

And yes, you have called Hamburglar by his real name. So has Prime. I have screenshots of half the board posting my real name, including both mods and admins. If this is really the hill you choose to die on, I will accept my ban happily. Along with the bannings of Prime, Jelly, Halloweenjack, yourself, and everyone else on the board. You really want to ban Halloweenjack? Halloweenjack, of all people.

Here's the thing. You will never beat me, because I'm smarter than you. I mean, Chester Bennington's lifeless corpse is smarter than you, but that's not the point. Here is the point: you will always lose, because you are a dumb person. A dumb person who makes no effort to be intellectually honest, admit that he is dumb, and try to be a little *less* dumb. And that is why you'll never beat me. We're not even playing the same game.

herochat

• +98/-77
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2017, 03:15:57 AM »
Oh and btw, your email on file doesn't contain your real name anymore than your username does. Unless your real name is your username, and I somehow doubt even a black parent would name their kid dlbiininja.

Also, the only emails you got from me were in response to you not understanding the rules and reporting someone over and over for something that wasn't against the rules. I already explained how rules work in the other crybaby thread you posted, so I'm not going to explain it to you yet again.

Dlbiininja

• +15/-8298
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2017, 03:22:02 AM »
Aaaaaaaand I rest my case.

So since whatever personal info you think is being shared was only actually shared by the person in question, it's not against any rules. I posted a pic I found elsewhere. You claimed that it was yours and contained your personal info. So you are the only one who posted identifying personal info (assuming you're not actually lying about the pic being yours, which I still doubt) by identifying your own personal info. And like I said, if you can prove to me that the pic in question belongs to you, I'll happily remove it.

And yes, you have called Hamburglar by his real name. So has Prime. I have screenshots of half the board posting my real name, including both mods and admins. If this is really the hill you choose to die on, I will accept my ban happily. Along with the bannings of Prime, Jelly, Halloweenjack, yourself, and everyone else on the board. You really want to ban Halloweenjack? Halloweenjack, of all people.

Here's the thing. You will never beat me, because I'm smarter than you. I mean, Chester Bennington's lifeless corpse is smarter than you, but that's not the point. Here is the point: you will always lose, because you are a dumb person. A dumb person who makes no effort to be intellectually honest, admit that he is dumb, and try to be a little *less* dumb. And that is why you'll never beat me. We're not even playing the same game.

Hilariously prove and verify your claim.  Download location, link and exif data. It won't show up in shitty watermarks.  You posted the image with the name and without my consent. I know you have my personal email as well which I can verify with any mod or admin.  Unlike you I won't drop that info to anyone else.  Where have I posted that image on this site.  This is your grave so accept it and take that shovel up your ass.

Funny, your ready to throw a rhino else under the bus for your being a bitch.  But, I haven't seen them do it and if it was a problem you should have addressed it then as opposed to bringing it up when you're the one who's hovering over the spit. 

Dlbiininja

• +15/-8298
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2017, 03:27:52 AM »
Oh and btw, your email on file doesn't contain your real name anymore than your username does. Unless your real name is your username, and I somehow doubt even a black parent would name their kid dlbiininja.

Also, the only emails you got from me were in response to you not understanding the rules and reporting someone over and over for something that wasn't against the rules. I already explained how rules work in the other crybaby thread you posted, so I'm not going to explain it to you yet again.

Lol!  You mean you ignoring them till it suits you or bothers someone you like. Yea. Bullshit.  Cause, also the rules say no derailing, flaming, or derogatory comments or spamming. Which, I'm sure you're not following up on. Now why don't you prove what you claim. I'm sure it's easy to do with the link.

Mightily Oats

• +71/-574
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2017, 03:35:40 AM »
So let me get this straight. 

You're so ignorant that you're defending someone I know decided to email me from their personal email and directly to my personal email account and I know that they could use it to search me on Facebook as well and download said image.  Are you that fucking stupid to believe that someone who is aware of that info wouldn't be able to find the image while passing over the other Images to locate that specific one. Ask him to show you his download info and the exif data for that image and post it. And also try looking it up under shitty watermarked images I didn't find it and neither will you.  And I can dm you or any mod or admin his personal email. Which, he's used to contact me so as not to report Liquidsailor's racists remarks.
All of that is great

Not anything I give a shit about, addressed, or wanted to talk about, but yeah you sure have some words there.

But, you know that's an idiot for you. And it still wasn't posted with my consent or by me.
But you have shared your name on this site

You have shared pictures stamped with your name on this site.

From there, it's free game.

But, you also want to ignore that fact as well.
I am addressing what I am addressing.

It's not about "ignoring facts"
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.  Explains your disability.
that's so fucken lyrical

herochat

• +98/-77
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2017, 03:37:59 AM »
Nah, guy. I don't reveal my cards until I need to. That's one more difference between us.

I'll keep playing the long game while you're over here trying to find all the marbles for Hungry Hungry Hippo

herochat

• +98/-77
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2017, 03:53:58 AM »

So if I got your real name from your email, that means your real name is Davidlbii? Damn, bruh. Your po' mammy done fucked you up from the jump, huh?

Hamburglar

• +2413/-53
  • I use naughty words
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2017, 09:36:37 AM »
My favourite part is the fact that DLB has been Googling "shitty watermarked images" looking for his pics to appear.

FUCKING DIGUSTING