Herochat

How many movies have had Obama as president?

Riv1

• +62/-1052
    • View Profile
Re: How many movies have had Obama as president?
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2017, 12:52:52 AM »
'Obama' was on an ep. Of the Disney Show Austin & Allie a couple years back

Whoever that guy is ....... he would have been a better Pres than the real Barack Hussein

I broke Scourge. Poor Scourge.
Well he's got the look!

scourge

• +36/-10
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2017, 06:00:31 AM »
Why is scourge and riv even a thing?  How and why was scourge broken?

It's not a thing. I mean not on my end at least. Basically, this is riv's version of trolling.

To get to the core of this whole one sided beef, I must take you back to earlier this month. Basically, riv had his post count at an even 2,000, hadn't posted in like a week or two which is unusual given his very compulsive nature to do something ad nauseum, and was clearly trying to do this slow heroic Baggar Vance like fade from the board. Even put a little "riv, may 2000 - july 2017 in his sig. I observed this, and happened to make a slight burn, and the rest is just a matter of riv being riv. I didn't think the burn was anything that special but it fucked him up royally, truly shattered him (a weird irony given how he signs each post now and forever, no?), and so apparently his hatred of me now knows no bounds. 

The moment I seared my name onto riv's soul

So as you can see, what riv called the moment he "broke" me in is actuality his breaking point, by me no less, and an accident at that, because I had no intent of fucking with his head this bad.

Besides typing my name into every single post he makes twice, he also follows me around in other threads just to say nothing, but post his special sig. The parallels to dlb trying and failing to get at wyntyr are obvious, only I'd argue riv is much more all consumed by his one sided grudge. Personally I think you can ban him for non-stop trolling/harassment if you want. You have grounds now as he's clearly only here to troll. I'll even make a formal complaint if it'll do anything as it is after all my fault he's back after all. And of course, I'd obviously rather he stopped as I have no interest in having a "thing" with riv, but I guess if he wants to follow me around herochat holding onto the lining of my pocket like he's my prison bitch, that's totally his prerogative.

scourge

• +36/-10
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2017, 06:24:32 AM »
I bet calling him out like that will be the thing makes him finally respond. Let's see what happens...

Riv1

• +62/-1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2017, 06:25:02 AM »

Hey, scourge, my man.
This one i'd never heard of before. Kinda like a mockumentary.

scourge

• +36/-10
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2017, 06:54:12 AM »

I guess not.

Riv this is to you specifically, and I know you'll read it given your proclivities. I sign into herochat to talk about different things with people, sometimes yes burn them as I did to you, and on occasion be burned by them, and it's all in good fun. Is that not your experience? Can I ask you directly, what is this that you're doing? Now, I know you may respond to something about Obama, and ignore this part as you can't interact in a mature fashion, but I will ask why did that one hurt your feelings so bad? Just what about what I said fucked with you to this degree that this is now your life?

And no, your entry of Bronx Obama again misses the mark. You're awful at this and every post you make is a waist of bandwidth.

In conclusion, please stop coming into my threads, pretending to be on topic but then talking shit, because that in fact is thread derailment. As you can see, you've completely changed the talking points for everyone else here and now something I was genuinely curious about is nothing but a place to discuss your weird obsession with me. You can continue to sign every post "property of scourge" but I'd rather not interact with you as I find you annoying and shitty. In other words, take it somewhere else.

Clock

• +4/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2017, 04:09:54 AM »
Why is Scourge pulling a Woodchuck?

scourge

• +36/-10
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2017, 06:16:17 AM »
Wish I could help you out, but I don't know what that is

Ditto

• +4/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2017, 03:20:58 PM »
I always assumed scourge made a halfhearted joke about riv being unfunny or something similar and the latter just clutched onto it for the rest of time because his "remember when actors sometimes appear in several different projects" thread got deleted and now he's empty inside.

I was close, I think?

Mightily Oats

• +76/-581
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2017, 04:04:42 PM »
I always assumed scourge made a halfhearted joke about riv being unfunny or something similar and the latter just clutched onto it for the rest of time because his "remember when actors sometimes appear in several different projects" thread got deleted and now he's empty inside.

I was close, I think?
Yup

Strawman Abridged

• +18/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2017, 12:30:06 AM »
Enough with this drama shit

Back on topic, Planet of the Apes. Metaphors count, right?

Riv1

• +62/-1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2017, 12:57:27 AM »
Back on topic, Planet of the Apes. Metaphors count, right?
LOL!!! ;D

Riv1

• +62/-1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2018, 11:33:06 PM »
Obama was on LEGENDS OF TOMORROW this week...

Wyntyr

• +112/-83
  • Literally The Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2018, 02:45:55 PM »
Scourge/Riv is a poor man's Wyntyr/dlb

I was reading back through this thread, saw this post and thought "Yeah, this guy gets it", and then realized it was me
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches

Riv1

• +62/-1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2018, 03:23:58 PM »
I’m sure you get a lot of things, but i doubt you got what i was doing here.

Scourge just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, and i used him to make an example of how ppl here like to talk shit, but cant take any in return.
With one line of text, and no responses to him regarding said text, i made him go nuts.
He even had a special rule made where i couldnt use that text in the debate forum because it was ‘flaming’.
Mind you, my name is in a poster’s sig to this day (a poster that posts in the debate forum) in an unflattering manner, and i’ve never cared (nobody cared/s, but when scourge started whining, suddenly everyone had an opinion on calling someone out in this manner even though its been going on the entirety of this board’s existence), and only mention it now, because i knew if i did anything similar, whoever i did it to, would behave exactly like scourge did.
I performed an experiment and was proven right.
Once scourge accepted his fate and didnt mention it for a week straight, i stopped, as i’d gotten what i wanted.

But i digress.
Fun Barack appearance on LEGENDS. Wish they’d shown him smoking, though, and being to quit.

XerxesTWD

• +96/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2018, 03:30:47 PM »
I’m sure you get a lot of things, but i doubt you got what i was doing here.

Scourge just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, and i used him to make an example of how ppl here like to talk shit, but cant take any in return.
With one line of text, and no responses to him regarding said text, i made him go nuts.
He even had a special rule made where i couldnt use that text in the debate forum because it was ‘flaming’.
Mind you, my name is in a poster’s sig to this day (a poster that posts in the debate forum) in an unflattering manner, and i’ve never cared (nobody cared/s, but when scourge started whining, suddenly everyone had an opinion on calling someone out in this manner even though its been going on the entirety of this board’s existence), and only mention it now, because i knew if i did anything similar, whoever i did it to, would behave exactly like scourge did.
I performed an experiment and was proven right.
Once scourge accepted his fate and didnt mention it for a week straight, i stopped, as i’d gotten what i wanted.

But i digress.
Fun Barack appearance on LEGENDS. Wish they’d shown him smoking, though, and being to quit.
Annoyance for your stupid idea happened independently from any involvement by scourge.