Herochat

Russia, Russia, Russia

therock

• +36/-64
    • View Profile
Re: Russia, Russia, Russia
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2018, 03:54:16 PM »
I was assume  we have posters here working for the deep state to discredit a lot of conspircies. No in particular of course.

But really people got to get smart. People hate the media...but love their particual media. Which really just a Bubble. Facebook, twitter, and google to some extent basicly their to tell you want you want to hear. Which easy to manipulate.

Every source has a bias, so one should listen to more then one source

AP

• +89/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2018, 09:30:24 PM »
I would not be surprised at all if domestic consulting firms start springing up that specialize in this type of stuff - assuming they haven’t already. I would expect every major election to make use of their services.

ICT Political Consultants, LLC? I like the sound of that.

I think it has been all but confirmed that political parties have shills on the internet.  Companies do that sort of thing a lot.  And yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if there are CIA-paid trolls on forums in other countries to help sway elections.

NeoGreenLantern

• +83/-19
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2018, 05:18:38 PM »
https://slate.com/technology/2018/02/paul-manafort-couldnt-convert-pdfs-to-word-documents.html

Manafort created a big paper trail because he's computer illiterate. Hahahahaha.