Herochat

Russia, Russia, Russia

AP

• +100/-54
    • View Profile
Re: Russia, Russia, Russia
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2018, 10:43:08 PM »
Do you think none of our gun problems would have happened without trolls?  What’s the difference between an American NRA troll and some Russian troll?

therock

• +43/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2018, 01:43:11 AM »
Do you think none of our gun problems would have happened without trolls?  What’s the difference between an American NRA troll and some Russian troll?

Beside that is a foreign nation fucking with us, their on both sides playing them against each other.

Its a more orgnaizes effort to make multiple sides looks bad.    By posing as those sides

Put it this way. Say you have a left wing that want to evinormental regulations...and against the pipeline

So if you want to make them look bad. Wait till the storm, it always happens every year and have people say  "hhaha your guys died in a storm..maybe next time beleave in globarl warming"

"Or good....this is good maybe theyn stop fracking...glad those guys water was poision...the dumb red neck fucks"

And just saying crazy shit..maybe scream fuck whitie..why your doing it. Maybe orgnazie marches...with radical shit..saying coal miners should be killed, or Cruz wife looks like an ugly whore. And just do that shit all day.

Then have some on the other side go "You see what these CRAZY fucks are doing" Then mixed it in with a lie...that they actully commiting violence. And thus you kileld a movement.  Maybe say some insulting shit about the enviormentalist that thier communies..which cause them to strike back verbally

And it one big cluster fuck on both sides. Since they prone to beleave any bad thing about each other..ANYWAY. It easy to do. Just create troll farms that just flood this shit.

AP

• +100/-54
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2018, 05:00:14 AM »

Beside that is a foreign nation fucking with us, their on both sides playing them against each other.

Its a more orgnaizes effort to make multiple sides looks bad.    By posing as those sides

Put it this way. Say you have a left wing that want to evinormental regulations...and against the pipeline

So if you want to make them look bad. Wait till the storm, it always happens every year and have people say  "hhaha your guys died in a storm..maybe next time beleave in globarl warming"

"Or good....this is good maybe theyn stop fracking...glad those guys water was poision...the dumb red neck fucks"

And just saying crazy shit..maybe scream fuck whitie..why your doing it. Maybe orgnazie marches...with radical shit..saying coal miners should be killed, or Cruz wife looks like an ugly whore. And just do that shit all day.

Then have some on the other side go "You see what these CRAZY fucks are doing" Then mixed it in with a lie...that they actully commiting violence. And thus you kileld a movement.  Maybe say some insulting shit about the enviormentalist that thier communies..which cause them to strike back verbally

And it one big cluster fuck on both sides. Since they prone to beleave any bad thing about each other..ANYWAY. It easy to do. Just create troll farms that just flood this shit.

Well, people getting paranoid and calling me a Russian bot when I suggest not voting for a candidate who's in favor of fracking doesn't help.  The establishment benefits from us being divided.

superlurker

• +22/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2018, 06:54:19 AM »

Obviously the problems would still be there. They're just trying to make them worse through deliberate social engineering. I also don't think there's a large substantial difference between an NRA troll and a Russian one in terms of the tools they might use, but there's a substantial difference in the goals they seek to achieve.

That's part of what I mean by the Russians being a subset of a larger problem; that the Internet has turned out to be a gigantic and very effective brainwashing mechanism, especially social media like Facebook and Twitter, but also in the way that search engines tailor their hits to your interests. The Russians are simply harnessing those mechanisms to promote social unrest and undermine the American political system.

therock

• +43/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2018, 10:23:48 AM »

Well, people getting paranoid and calling me a Russian bot when I suggest not voting for a candidate who's in favor of fracking doesn't help.  The establishment benefits from us being divided.

and calling people a sale out, or corpartist whore for saying hmmm maybe some place minium wage shouldnt be 15 should depends on the area of that place. Ever side has thier share of assholes

The Russian goals..is to make those asshole seem like a larger amount of them...and put them against them

You can dislike the establisment...and also be aware of people using social engineering to lie and manipulate you

therock

• +43/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2018, 06:25:11 PM »

LiquidSailor

• +63/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2018, 06:44:24 PM »
So now corporate media is falling in line with their new pushed narrative.  Every show on MSNBC today tried to say Sanders got help from Russia.  Ari Melber asked Sanders digital media campaign manager on, let him speak five words, then summoned a Hillary campaign nigger who immediately went on the attack.  This after Ari "made the links" prior to put Sanders in the worst light possible.

And this doesn't count the many other shows prior, and what I'm sure will be those to follow, with Hillary whores like Chris Matthews going in on this.

DIGUSTING

AP

• +100/-54
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2018, 07:25:10 PM »
So now corporate media is falling in line with their new pushed narrative.  Every show on MSNBC today tried to say Sanders got help from Russia.  Ari Melber asked Sanders digital media campaign manager on, let him speak five words, then summoned a Hillary campaign nigger who immediately went on the attack.  This after Ari "made the links" prior to put Sanders in the worst light possible.

And this doesn't count the many other shows prior, and what I'm sure will be those to follow, with Hillary whores like Chris Matthews going in on this.

Don't forget, Jill Stein once sat at a table with Putin so that means she is also a Russian spy.

LiquidSailor

• +63/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2018, 07:36:59 PM »
Too bad we'll have to rely on Jimmy Dore to bring this up, since our media is trash.

DIGUSTING

AP

• +100/-54
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2018, 08:08:17 PM »
Too bad we'll have to rely on Jimmy Dore to bring this up, since our media is trash.

Or Kyle Kulinski.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWiSgj9aExI  So the, what, one million people who voted for Stein were all because Russia might've ran an ad?  And that somehow led to a Trump presidency?  I guess they didn't have enough "evidence" that she was a Putin puppet so they had to find some other lame excuse to blame her. And you gotta love how the interviewer seems angry that people can run for president against Queen Hillary.  She pretty much hates Democracy.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 08:11:04 PM by AP »

therock

• +43/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2018, 09:22:09 PM »
I was wathcing Msnbc

Heard other mention that Bernie didnt ask for help, and straight up didnt want it

Think the Russians just back anyone who they thought was a threat to Trump. And just simply didnt see Bernie or  Jill as a threat rightly or wrongly
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 09:25:46 PM by therock »

MTL76

• +1126/-119
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2018, 12:15:14 PM »
This is hilarious. In America, people get booted off social media for trolling, sometimes they get fixed and fired from their jobs. In Russia, trolls get paid, get praised for helping their government, and probably get laid for doing so.

I expect Russia to start recruiting A-list American trolls in the near future.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

therock

• +43/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2018, 12:21:32 PM »
This is hilarious. In America, people get booted off social media for trolling, sometimes they get fixed and fired from their jobs. In Russia, trolls get paid, get praised for helping their government, and probably get laid for doing so.

That because Russian trolls...are strong, manly, and fed on the breast milk of mother Russia

NeoGreenLantern

• +88/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2018, 12:47:50 PM »

I was joking with my friends at work the other day how we need to get in on this troll for pay business. Either for the government or private sector.

MTL76

• +1126/-119
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2018, 01:14:09 PM »
I would not be surprised at all if domestic consulting firms start springing up that specialize in this type of stuff - assuming they haven’t already. I would expect every major election to make use of their services.

ICT Political Consultants, LLC? I like the sound of that.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium