Herochat

Pathetic traitor flag flown at SC courthouse for the day... it gets even better

GeneralPresidentSkeletor

• +48/-15
  • "He speaks so well!" - white people, everywhere
    • View Profile
Call themselves the "Secessionist Party" and flies a flag other than the flag of the US...yet I wager they ALL believe themselves to be "true patriots of this country". Fucking idiots.

NeoGreenLantern

• +39/-15
    • View Profile
It would great if a group showed up flying the American Flag with Yankee shirts that say "Undefeated Civil War champions." on the front and "You can't handle this Northern Aggression" on the back.

LiquidSailor

• +40/-143
    • View Profile
These are the same people who started loving Russia and Putin once Trump said he loved Russia and Putin.

DIGUSTING

Thanos6

• +6/-14
    • View Profile
The people of my state are idiots.
Truten forever!

NeoGreenLantern

• +39/-15
    • View Profile
You think that's bad? I live in PA and people proudly fly the flag because a lot of people here like to pretend they are country. I came close to getting into a fight because I asked a dude if he was from the south. When he said no I pointed out that if he wasn't and his family wasn't then either he might have family that was killed by the Confederacy during the civil war or they came later like a lot of the Italian and Irish population from the area and have no ties to the flag. He didn't seem to like thinking about it.

Riv1

• +14/-794
  • MAY 2000-JUL 2017
    • View Profile
He didn't seem to like thinking about it.
Or just plain thinking.

I broke Scourge. Poor Scourge.