Herochat

Amazingly, my karma was only up to about 170 or so today

herochat

• +100/-77
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
Re: Amazingly, my karma was only up to about 170 or so today
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2017, 10:25:29 PM »

Hilariously, dumb shit is pretty much what you, Ls, tardburger, and hamster oats seem to be where you all excel.

And yet, miraculously, we all have positive karma. Except Oats, but I mean... he's Oats.

But,  then racial bullshit is fine until it is directed at one of the Mods Or admin.  Selective in that rule enforcement because.  LS should have been perma-banned a long time ago.  But, yet people who are standing up for themselves are attacked.

I know they're hard to read through your tears, but the rules are posted plainly in multiple places. Since you continuously hit the report to moderator button to report shit that isn't against any rules, I wish you would maybe take a glance at them.

Also, I notice you call out LS for racial shit, and yet disregard Jelly's. WOT A COINKYDINK.

I'll try to explain this as simply as I can. The mods (some of us anyway) are too busy enforcing the rules fairly instead of unilaterally (it's okay, look it up) to give a shit about your narrow interpretation of the rules that you haven't even read.

For example, if LS came in here and called you a "nigger-brained bucktoothed moon cricket", it may be a super mean thing to say but regardless of whether or not it's true, it wouldn't be against the rules.  If, however, he were to go in Debate and say "dlb is a four eyed jaundiced lawn jockeying porch monkey and a really horrible photographer", then you would be more than justified in reporting him. Then Prime would whine in the Mod Forum about how his people are mistreated or whatever and try to apply the rules unilaterally (there's that word again)  and then the sensible mods/admins would remind him yet again that the rules aren't there only to protect his chosen people and that if we ban LS we have to ban Jelly for the same shit. Then one of two things happen: 1. Prime disappears from the board with his tail between his legs for a bit while the adults sort it out, or (preferably) 2. We ban LS and Jelly for doing the same dumb shit. All this trouble, just because you are a grown man with hurt feelings. But that's okay. As a mod, I am here to help you through this.

You guys may fake it but, not me. 

You are truly a paragon of human virtue.

It's fine to do things to others until they respond to what you're doing and then you cry like the bitches you are. 

I just want to point out the fact that this thread only exists because of someone crying "like the bitches they are". I understand you may want to pad your post count, but think about that for a minute.
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.

herochat

• +100/-77
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2017, 10:30:19 PM »
You realize anyone can smite or applaud you, right?  Not just a mod or admin.  Anyone.  If you say something someone doesn't like, they might smite you.  If you say something funny, clever, insightful or whatever, they can give you an applaud.  Likewise, you can smite and applaud people if you hate/like what they have to say.  You can give me 3,000 smites right now.  Go ahead.  There is no limit.

Know what else?  People smite and applaud each for no reason whatsoever.  Hell, when karma was brought back, I just went around, giving random applauds and smites at whim.  In fact, I gave fangirl 20 applauds, raising her karma higher than anyone at the time just because it was funny.  That's how unimportant it is and I'm considered one of the uptight mods.

Applause.

See how easy it is, David?

Mightily Oats

• +71/-574
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2017, 11:02:36 PM »
You realize anyone can smite or applaud you, right?  Not just a mod or admin.  Anyone.  If you say something someone doesn't like, they might smite you.  If you say something funny, clever, insightful or whatever, they can give you an applaud.  Likewise, you can smite and applaud people if you hate/like what they have to say.  You can give me 3,000 smites right now.  Go ahead.  There is no limit.

Know what else?  People smite and applaud each for no reason whatsoever.  Hell, when karma was brought back, I just went around, giving random applauds and smites at whim.  In fact, I gave fangirl 20 applauds, raising her karma higher than anyone at the time just because it was funny.  That's how unimportant it is and I'm considered one of the uptight mods.
You have genuinely changed my opinion of you

herochat

• +100/-77
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2017, 11:04:45 PM »
Yeah, AP has gotten a lot better. I blame me

Toilet Bunny

• +44/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2017, 11:13:44 PM »
Don't worry.  I'll disappoint soon enough.

Hamburglar

• +2413/-53
  • I use naughty words
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2017, 02:05:19 AM »
This guy is losing his mind over fake internet points wtf

FUCKING DIGUSTING

GeneralPresidentSkeletor

• +48/-15
  • "He speaks so well!" - white people, everywhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2017, 12:07:56 AM »
This guy is losing his mind over fake internet points wtf
Maybe he could take a picture of them, then protect them with a watermark?

Hamburglar

• +2413/-53
  • I use naughty words
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2017, 09:14:41 AM »
Did DLB finally kill himself over internet points or is he trying to improve his karma score by starting threads where he posts a link and doesn't share his opinion? Because either method would help boost his karma.

FUCKING DIGUSTING