Herochat

CNN defies geologists, manages to sink to new low

Dlbiininja

• +14/-8297
    • View Profile
Re: CNN defies geologists, manages to sink to new low
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2017, 02:25:36 AM »
The bigger point is that CNN hates Trump so much that they're harassing and threatening to dox innocent people.

How is he innocent when he fessed up to it and apologized?

Should he be getting death threats nope!  That's the thing that weak and cowardly people do.  Cause, their incapable of doing it themselves.  Their the same type of people that'd hope for someone's death because their to much of a butch to try to carry out the act themselves.  They're probably the same types of guys who are videotaping their girlfriends, wives, and or sisters getting fucked by some guy. And then sucking the guy off afterwards.  Which can be defined by the likes of Wyntr, Liquidsailor, Toilet Bunny, and Hamburglar.  Add anyone else I may have missed. 

[ author=Toilet Bunny link=topic=15801.msg323592#msg323592 date=1499316768]
Yes and say Bernie, Hillary, or any other politicans shared the gif of trump getting the shit beaten out of him. I would say that wrong and that would also get a backlash. Probally more sure

Maybe?  So what?  What does Hillary or Bernie have to do with anything?

It's called an example.  Much like when Trump shared those false Neo-Nazi crime stats that came from and he got shit for tha t and the fact that there's no San Francisco crime whatever it was.  Trump's known for long during his campaign and since his taking the office.  Yet, generally silence on that front by his people. 

To put things in Perspective. You know I like Obama. Great president. Truly inspiring for the African American community...a man you see as a president..not a boy..not a not some racist term..like nigga.. but a good role model. a hero..a patriot. a man of honor if you will...its truly...truly inspiring

But if Obama was talking about blood coming out of reporting vaigians and face lifts I be like "Oh This nigga lost his mind"

What does Obama have to do with anything?  Who said anything about blood coing out of vaginas?

Another hypothetical Example. 

so Hold trump to no higher standard then I would any polticians. Hell I even lower it at that point. I am not going to lower it any futher from what I expect from a leader just because people decided to vote for a maniac.

And what does Trump even have to do with anything? 

He's part of the reason racist have felt empowered to act upon and say what they feel as well as the attacks on media.  The fake news claims, that are so easily flung about even when they can be disproved.  The anti-intelligent faction that doesn't believe that we have an affect on climate change.  Look at how he's treats the Paris accord and other environmental protections that were put into place.  Dapl had a leak not to long ago.  But, businesses know better. 

Also Refering to all the other stuff that part of this. And the general heating up of the anti media that this all part of.

They brought it on themselves, mostly.  Really how?  By doing their jobs?  If it wasn't for media there's a lot of corrupt shit they'd get away. 

And dont forget a guy didnt just BODY SLAM a reporter and win. So it not that out there. The anti media shit gotten out of hand

That's not being anti-media.  That's being an asshole who bodyslams people.  And once again... What does that asshole have to do with anything?
[/quote]

Yet, he wasn't attacking just your average person.  He was attacking a member of the press.  And it wasn't just a bodyslam.  But, he also go to top of him and started punching him. Sounds like someone who should have been arrested and charged. 

My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

Dlbiininja

• +14/-8297
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2017, 02:29:56 AM »
So, that's a yes?

Those are your words.  Keep them!

Toilet Bunny

• +42/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2017, 02:36:04 AM »
How is he innocent when he fessed up to it and apologized?

You don't know how blackmail works, do you?

It's called an example.  Much like when Trump shared those false Neo-Nazi crime stats that came from and he got shit for tha t and the fact that there's no San Francisco crime whatever it was.  Trump's known for long during his campaign and since his taking the office.  Yet, generally silence on that front by his people.

Trump is a prick and his supporters are out of touch with reality, but what does that have to do with CNN doxing some kid because they made fun of them?

Are you and Rock having some contest to see who can go off-topic the most?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 02:38:23 AM by Toilet Bunny »

Snake-eyes

• +5/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2017, 02:38:33 AM »
The only thing he is "guilty" of is making a gif and he apologized because he was tracked down and harassed by CNN. CNN is now blackmailing him to keep silent.

Is it ok for CNN to harass and blackmail people?

Dlbiininja

• +14/-8297
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2017, 02:48:25 AM »
CNN is trying to out-internet the internet.  This will only end in tears for them.

Also Dlb is pretty much asking for his personal info to be released here.

Really?  Where did I ask personal to be released here outside of his name? 🤔🤔🤔. I'm absolutely sure that's a lie.

And as I said before in regards to this guy.  Releasing his name is pretty much typical of a news report.  They do release the names of suspects, and victims daily.  And in even walk you right up to someone's home and or business at times  Unlike , rape victims or secret sources who normally aren't named.  I say name this fucker.  It's part of the story.  Makes no sense not to have it. 

Toilet Bunny

• +42/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2017, 02:55:55 AM »
Really?  Where did I ask personal to be released here outside of his name? 🤔🤔🤔. I'm absolutely sure that's a lie.

Wow.  Read my statement again, dude.

And as I said before in regards to this guy.  Releasing his name is pretty much typical of a news report.  They do release the names of suspects, and victims daily.  And in even walk you right up to someone's home and or business at times  Unlike , rape victims or secret sources who normally aren't named.  I say name this fucker.  It's part of the story.  Makes no sense not to have it.

I'm sorry, did the Reddit user kill or rape someone?  When exactly did this become a crime?

herochat

• +96/-74
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2017, 03:43:58 AM »
Dlb talking shit about an "anti-intelligent faction" while using commas like they're vowels
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.

Snake-eyes

• +5/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2017, 05:01:01 AM »
CNN is trying to out-internet the internet.  This will only end in tears for them.

What crime is he suspected of committing?

Toilet Bunny

• +42/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2017, 09:33:33 AM »
Dlb talking shit about an "anti-intelligent faction" while using commas like they're vowels

He can't even figure out there, their, and they're or to and too.

Hamburglar

• +2413/-52
  • I use naughty words
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2017, 09:46:19 AM »

Are you really this dense? Someone can have a different belief than you and still be a victim of blackmail. You can't be... no, wait. Yes, you CAN be this stupid.

FUCKING DIGUSTING

Regar

• +22/-160
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2017, 09:47:40 AM »
Obama. Great president. a hero..a patriot. a man of honor if you will...its truly...truly inspiring

::)

Just as bad as the idiot Trump is.

Ruined healthcare ....... set race relations back 30 years.

Hamburglar

• +2413/-52
  • I use naughty words
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2017, 09:48:32 AM »
Except that he really didn't.

FUCKING DIGUSTING

GeneralPresidentSkeletor

• +48/-15
  • "He speaks so well!" - white people, everywhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2017, 11:20:18 AM »
Obama. Great president. a hero..a patriot. a man of honor if you will...its truly...truly inspiring

::)

Just as bad as the idiot Trump is.

Ruined healthcare ....... set race relations back 30 years.
Easily the dumbest GOP talking point amongst several.

NeoGreenLantern

• +43/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2017, 11:34:41 AM »
Set race relations back is usually code for "I can't get away with casually saying nigger and spic anymore and it's not socially acceptable for cops to kill black people" don't worry Trump is bringing it back.

Regar

• +22/-160
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2017, 11:42:02 AM »
Set race relations back is usually code for "I can't get away with casually saying nigger and spic anymore and it's not socially acceptable for cops to kill black people" don't worry Trump is bringing it back.

I am Hispanic ........ sorry but your racist crap is not gonna work on me.