CNN defies geologists, manages to sink to new low

herochat

• +96/-74
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
Re: CNN defies geologists, manages to sink to new low
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2017, 10:13:31 PM »
I hope dlb dies in real life
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.

LiquidSailor

• +42/-143
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2017, 10:27:48 PM »
I hope dlb dies in real life

Applaud

DIGUSTING

Toilet Bunny

• +42/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2017, 10:41:06 PM »
Dlb is literally retarded, guy. Just roll with it

True, but I'm bored.

therock

• +18/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2017, 10:51:19 PM »
This seem to be heating up. The guy who revealed where Trump got the tweet from getting death threats. Think the guy who revealed it also some twitter guy

Kushner got on the press picking on a 15 year old kid. Turns out being 15 years old was Bullshit

Cnn giving death threats, with white supremist groupds publishing the CNN people family pictures and info..with targets on them

This media, trump war going to get people killed

For instance was against Kathy Griffin act because of this. Could inspire crazy people. Luckly most people on the left were

While The Cat scratch fever guy did something similar..and get invited to the white house.  Dont see this ending well

Since it takes just like it take 2 people to fight
it also take 2 to walk away from a fight

MTL76

• +1107/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2017, 11:09:31 PM »
So CNN is the victim here? And Trump is to blame? That's a hot take on it.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

LiquidSailor

• +42/-143
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2017, 11:19:29 PM »
Fake outrage over nothing.  The media fails again.

DIGUSTING

therock

• +18/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2017, 11:27:38 PM »
So CNN is the victim here? And Trump is to blame? That's a hot take on it.

not for the dox threat

which why i said you dont follow a dumb act. trump tweet and behaivor in the past year, with another dumb act doxing

but you then follow that with more sumb acts like death threats and posting pics of their familes with targets on them

or lying about a persons age.

i am holding trump and cnn to know higher of a standard then i would hold any other president or media

Snake-eyes

• +5/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2017, 11:33:36 PM »
The bigger point is that CNN hates Trump so much that they're harassing and threatening to dox innocent people.

Toilet Bunny

• +42/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2017, 11:59:39 PM »

For instance was against Kathy Griffin act because of this. Could inspire crazy people. Luckly most people on the left were

The guy had a gif of Trump beating up a logo of CNN.  There was no direct death threat to anyone.  If the guy made a gif of Wolf Blitzer's head, then you would have a point.

Also keep in mind that this gif has been shared multiple times since Trump announced his presidency.  These are two gifs of the same wrestling event.  One has Trump getting beaten up and the other has him beating up Vince MacMahon but Vince's head is a CNN logo.

80sBaby

• +15/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2017, 12:05:43 AM »
But I thought corporations were people?

therock

• +18/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2017, 12:21:14 AM »

The guy had a gif of Trump beating up a logo of CNN.  There was no direct death threat to anyone.  If the guy made a gif of Wolf Blitzer's head, then you would have a point.

Also keep in mind that this gif has been shared multiple times since Trump announced his presidency.  These are two gifs of the same wrestling event.  One has Trump getting beaten up and the other has him beating up Vince MacMahon but Vince's head is a CNN logo.

Yes and say Bernie, Hillary, or any other politicans shared the gif of trump getting the shit beaten out of him. I would say that wrong and that would also get a backlash. Probally more sure

To put things in Perspective. You know I like Obama. Great president. Truly inspiring for the African American community...a man you see as a president..not a boy..not a not some racist term..like nigga.. but a good role model. a hero..a patriot. a man of honor if you will...its truly...truly inspiring

But if Obama was talking about blood coming out of reporting vaigians and face lifts I be like "Oh This nigga lost his mind"

so Hold trump to no higher standard then I would any polticians. Hell I even lower it at that point. I am not going to lower it any futher from what I expect from a leader just because people decided to vote for a maniac.

Also Refering to all the other stuff that part of this. And the general heating up of the anti media that this all part of. And dont forget a guy didnt just BODY SLAM a reporter and win. So it not that out there. The anti media shit gotten out of hand

Toilet Bunny

• +42/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2017, 12:52:48 AM »
Yes and say Bernie, Hillary, or any other politicans shared the gif of trump getting the shit beaten out of him. I would say that wrong and that would also get a backlash. Probally more sure

Maybe?  So what?  What does Hillary or Bernie have to do with anything?

To put things in Perspective. You know I like Obama. Great president. Truly inspiring for the African American community...a man you see as a president..not a boy..not a not some racist term..like nigga.. but a good role model. a hero..a patriot. a man of honor if you will...its truly...truly inspiring

But if Obama was talking about blood coming out of reporting vaigians and face lifts I be like "Oh This nigga lost his mind"

What does Obama have to do with anything?  Who said anything about blood coing out of vaginas?

so Hold trump to no higher standard then I would any polticians. Hell I even lower it at that point. I am not going to lower it any futher from what I expect from a leader just because people decided to vote for a maniac.

And what does Trump even have to do with anything?

Also Refering to all the other stuff that part of this. And the general heating up of the anti media that this all part of.

They brought it on themselves, mostly.

And dont forget a guy didnt just BODY SLAM a reporter and win. So it not that out there. The anti media shit gotten out of hand

That's not being anti-media.  That's being an asshole who bodyslams people.  And once again... What does that asshole have to do with anything?

therock

• +18/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2017, 01:12:20 AM »

Maybe?  So what?  What does Hillary or Bernie have to do with anything?

What does Obama have to do with anything?  Who said anything about blood coing out of vaginas?

And what does Trump even have to do with anything?

Also Refering to all the other stuff that part of this. And the general heating up of the anti media that this all part of.

They brought it on themselves, mostly.

And dont forget a guy didnt just BODY SLAM a reporter and win. So it not that out there. The anti media shit gotten out of hand

That's not being anti-media.  That's being an asshole who bodyslams people.  And once again... What does that asshole have to do with anything?

To answer what it has to do with anyhting. its all parts of the the story.  There an idea people just overeacting becuase of Trump. That just wrong.  No if any president behave like this there would be a huge reaction. This is not normal behavoir, There a risk it might be normalize. It has to do with the media where it got to the point..where the guy feels he can get away with bodyslamming a reporter..and he KIND of did.  It was really very little consquences both politically and legally.  When there more people that seem kind of cool with then normal

So I wouldnt say they brought that on themselves.  Dont think anyone treated the media like the enemy on this level since nixon..and even Nixon I dont know was as bad

That not to say Cnn wouldn be bad if they carried through with the Doxing, it fucked up at all ends.  But not going to act like all the tweets are something one can just brush off.

this is insane behavoir by the most powerfull man in the world. With some intense followers. Wouldnt want anyone on either side pushing this shit because it dangerous.

Toilet Bunny

• +42/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2017, 01:20:54 AM »
To answer what it has to do with anyhting. its all parts of the the story.  There an idea people just overeacting becuase of Trump. That just wrong.  No if any president behave like this there would be a huge reaction. This is not normal behavoir, There a risk it might be normalize. It has to do with the media where it got to the point..where the guy feels he can get away with bodyslamming a reporter..and he KIND of did.  It was really very little consquences both politically and legally.  When there more people that seem kind of cool with then normal

Trump is an asshole, but what does he have to do with any of this?

So I wouldnt say they brought that on themselves.  Dont think anyone treated the media like the enemy on this level since nixon..and even Nixon I dont know was as bad

The media is getting attacked from all sides these days, not just from Trump's people.  Considering CNN threatened to dox some kid because he made some stupid gif, it's pretty warranted.

this is insane behavoir by the most powerfull man in the world

You seem to be under the impression that Trump made the gif.  He didn't.  Some Reddit user did.

Snake-eyes

• +5/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2017, 01:31:18 AM »

Also Refering to all the other stuff that part of this. And the general heating up of the anti media that this all part of. And dont forget a guy didnt just BODY SLAM a reporter and win. So it not that out there. The anti media shit gotten out of hand

What does any of that have to do with CNN harassing and threatening to dox someone?