Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: The Bret Hart Categories thread!  (Read 4811 times)

Not BAMF

• Global Moderator
  • Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
Re: Let's assess all the modern wrestlers
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2015, 08:11:14 PM »

Bray Wyatt
LOOK - 5.5 (The clothes make the man. On his own physical merits, Bray has a pretty atrocious look. He is *ahem* just a "husky" dude, and not particularly intimidating. But with the stringy beard and his apparel, his character is driven home, so it works for who he is supposed to be)
SKILL - 7.5 (He isn't bad, and some of his moves look downright devastating. Sister Abigail is a wicked move. He's had some absolutely GREAT matches in 2014 with Bryan and The Shield, but those are easy guys to have great matches with, so it's hard to oversell that point)
CHARISMA - 9 (Obviously, Bray's strong suit. The one downside I will mention is that a lot of times, he kind of drones on and goes nowhere, but most of the time he is downright legitimately frightening and creepy)
TOTAL - 22 (Likely a future main eventer. I wish his character had more DIRECTION and actually had more of a Cult Recruitment angle--a la the Ministry of Darkness--rather than just "weird guy says weird things", but... the modern writing staff is junk, so what can be done?)

Luke Harper
LOOK - 8 (I actually struggled with this. I mean, Luke is a legit scary guy, and is undoubtedly the SCARIEST GUY JABRONIVILLE HAS EVER SEENtm. But I can't get past the get-up. The sloppy shirt and general unkemptness reminds me more of Scary Homeless Guy than Threatening Monster. But he's HUGE and I'd hate to bump into him regardless)
SKILL - 7 (He lucked out in getting paired with Dolph Ziggler for his initial solo run program, and Dolph made the guy look like a million bucks. I've heard he was really good in OVW or NXT or whatever, but I can't attest to that as much, so all I can do is rate his main roster work. His moves look great, but I can't blow up a guy's rating already just because he put on a good program with Ziggler)
CHARISMA - 3 (What charisma? The guy has crazy eyes and some weird hand gestures in-ring, but that's about it. I honestly don't remember a single promo he's ever had)
TOTAL - 18 (This feels perfect for Harper, so I'm happy with it. The guy will NEVER be a World Title main stay, but I see him swimming up-and-down the midcard for years to come)

Erick Rowan
LOOK - 8.5 (Huge, scary, and distinctive. The sheep mask is very identifying touch, and really got over in merchandising)
SKILL - 4.5 (Unlike Harper, who lucked out with Ziggler, Harper's initial solo run saw him programmed with Big Show in Show's "I'm just here for a paycheck" years. I can't really PUNISH Rowan for that, but I can't give him much more than an average score until he has more to work with)
CHARISMA - 3.5 (Unmemorable. His "He's actually a genius!" gimmick feels forced, and even Bray has touched on how silly it is in outside the ring interviews)
TOTAL - 16.5 (Rowan is still young and developing, so he's certainly got room to grow. And I hope they keep developing him because I think he has some tools. But since the Wyatts broke up, Rowan could disappear tomorrow and it would take weeks for me to even notice he was gone).
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 08:47:47 PM by Not BAMF »

Necro

• Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2015, 08:45:15 PM »

Once again I find myself, mostly, agreeing with you.
Especially with how much the WWE dropped the ball with developing Bray, due to their incessant need to ignore every bit of long term planning for their storylines.

Harper is fantastic.
I thought his role as the "first lieutenant" of Bray worked exceptionally well towards his strengths (I.e. not having to talk), but the break up will maybe help him develop some charisma on his own.

With Erick, I admit, I am biased.
I've grown to like the big lug, and while he is developing slower than Harper, he, too, did start adding new moves to his repertoire (Was surprised to see him do spin kicks).
I agree the "very smart kid" gimmick is idiotic for him though.
Also, his theme is fan-fucking-tastic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_lSm-JFac0
Reminds me heavily of Cirque du Soleil music.

Not BAMF

• Global Moderator
  • Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2015, 08:50:06 PM »

Once again I find myself, mostly, agreeing with you.
Especially with how much the WWE dropped the ball with developing Bray, due to their incessant need to ignore every bit of long term planning for their storylines.

Harper is fantastic.
I thought his role as the "first lieutenant" of Bray worked exceptionally well towards his strengths (I.e. not having to talk), but the break up will maybe help him develop some charisma on his own.

With Erick, I admit, I am biased.
I've grown to like the big lug, and while he is developing slower than Harper, he, too, did start adding new moves to his repertoire (Was surprised to see him do spin kicks).
I agree the "very smart kid" gimmick is idiotic for him though.
Also, his theme is fan-fucking-tastic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_lSm-JFac0
Reminds me heavily of Cirque du Soleil music.

Personally, I actually LIKE Rowan more than Harper for reasons I can't quite put my finger on (though I dig them both). And, like I said, I hope they stick with him and keep giving him stuff to work with as he grows into his role. I just can't justify giving him much better scores at this place in his career.

Jabroniville

• Axel Foley
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2015, 02:23:46 AM »

THE USOS
Look: 4.5 (very shrimpy guys, but the outfits and facepaint look cool)
Skill: 6 (athletic jump-y guys. The should do more high-flying)
Charisma: 5 (they can only barely get the crowd into their chants. it doesn't help that they never speak otherwise)
Overall: 15.5 (basically average)
-I really don't care about these guys. No personality to them, they just yell and jump around, and they do highspots that aren't even up to the level of WCW's Cruiserweights. Yet now the tag division is so shitty that they're the default champions. Blech.

THE MIZ
Look: 4 (looks like a straight-up pussy next to the entire roster. Apparently he's good-looking, though)
Skill: 5.5 (okay-ish. I've heard he had some good stuff, but I've never seen it)
Charisma: 7 (easily the most punch-able face on the roster, which is something. Just gives off a wave of smarmy, needless cockiness. I've never seen an even passable promo from the guy, though)
Overall: 16.5 (I don't see it with him)
-He'll go down in history as the worst Main Eventer in WrestleMania history, unless they eventually do something EVENT STUPIDER than Miz/Cena. It's too bad, because he's hardly AWFUL, he's just nothing special in the ring, and not as charismatic as someone in his position should have been. I actually see him as a very Honky Tonk Man-ish guy, who looks like a pussy and acts tougher than he is, which is a perfectly-acceptable wrestling character. But Main Eventer? No way- he has nowhere near the credibility.

BAD NEWS BARRETT
Look: 8 (actually way bigger than I initially thought)
Skill: 5.5 (does okay. Big brawler. His finisher stinks)
Charisma: 7 (actually got his stupid gimmick over in an entertaining manner)
Overall: 20.5 (actually higher than I thought)
-He seems like a classic IC-level guy from the old days. I don't see him ever Main Eventing again, but he'll be okay for the Sheamus level.

CODY RHODES
Look: 4 (looks like a scrawny pussy next to actual wrestlers, but is pretty and has an interesting look as Stardust)
Skill: 7 (very fast and smooth as a worker, but he never really BRINGS IT on a big level)
Charisma: 7 (got the potentially career-ruining turn as Stardust over before the company fucked him)
Overall: 18 (quite decent)
-I see Cody peaking at IC level, but there's nothing wrong with that. Given his ability to get some AWFUL angles over, I see him getting over even with stuff meant as archaic PUNISHMENTS. Which is a big compliment, actually- Cesaro couldn't do it.

RUSEV
LooK: 7.5 (odd- he's stocky as FUCK, and anyone who knows anything about real combat knows he'd be a monster in a real fight, but his physique and size are unimpressive, so he's lower than a Monster Heel should be)
Skill: 7 (a very good Umaga-style brawler)
Charisma: 4 (Incomplete. Has a "Talker", which is good for him)
Overall: 18.5 (a Monster Heel with an unknown upside, I can see him Main Eventing)
-They keep fucking with this guy- he should be TEARING through the roster, raping guys left and right. And yet they make him wrestle competitive matches against losers constantly, and he often loses by DQ. I have no idea what his peak could be, but he'll probably settle into IC-level after LOLCENAWINS.

ADAM ROSE
Look: 5.5 (tall and lanky like Edge was, but not as good-looking. And OH MY GOD THAT FUCKING PURSE-LIPPED FACE I WANT TO KICK HIM IN THE TEETH)
Skill: 4 (has shown basically nothing. Utterly tanked in the ring)
Charisma: 4.5 (took what was a big hit on a small show and bombed with it live, and came off unlikeable and overly-effeminate for a babyface on live TV)
Overall: 14 (below-average)
-What a disaster this yutz turned out to be. Bad in the ring, bad on the mic, and with an Indie-level gimmick that failed to get over in a big show. Just a giant failure, and he's already basically been buried.

CESARO
Look: 8 (muscular, handsome and strong- what hairy bald guys like me aspire to look like)
Skill: 8.5 (got over purely on in-ring work- he was probably even better in the less-held-back Ring of Honor, but I've not seen it. If left to go all-out Main Event Style, he could easily be a 9.5 or a 10)
Charisma: 3 (shitty English skills, and needs to get over with awesome moves and timing)
Overall: 19.5 (if he learned to talk, or got his mouthpiece back, he could be Main Eventing in a week)
-Possibly the most-disappointing part of last year, even compared to Bryan's getting injured. This just took the wind RIGHT the fuck out of my sails- Cesaro was READY, got Heyman with him, and could have been Main Eventing... but instead they de-pushed him for no fucking reason and ensured he wouldn't get over all year. They took away his most-over offense and had him lose constantly. Why even bother watching the program if someone like Cesaro isn't let hit his peak?

BRAY WYATT
Look: 7 (bulky and chubby, but kinda scary-looking. Without the whole "Bearded psycho" look he'd be lower)
Skill: 6.5 (he looked like shit in enough matches that many fans were just assuming he was a poor worker, but has showed a few more things lately. Tough to assess, as they've deliberately kept him out of the ring)
Charisma: 8 (he lacks the "big promos", but like everyone's said, when he talks, people listen. A bit too... "I'm just gonna keep saying vague stuff so you'll think I'm more deep than I am")
Overall: 21.5
-A Cesaro-level disappointment from last year. Though it's odd- he was legitimately pushed to the top against guys like Bryan & Cena, and often beat them. But the never-ending push of Cena eventually winning just cut his balls off, especially after he followed it with a weak feud against Jericho. And it got WORSE as his promos just became same-old same-old rambling stuff. His act is getting tired, and that's gonna be a disaster for a guy who needs them to stay over.

ERIC ROWAN
Look: 8.5 (no physique, but big and distinctive)
Skill: 4 (standard Big Plodding Brawler, but a good bit faster and more sell-happy than most)
Charisma: 5 (just stands there most of the time, but is getting over)
Overall: 17.5
-An unknown upside, but actually got over pretty well on his own as a Weird Babyface. Who knows?

LUKE HARPER
Look: 8 (looks as crazy as anyone with the big beard, and he's a good-sized dude)
Skill: 7 (actually looks the best out of his team- he had a few good singles matches a while back)
Charisma: 6 (intense and creepy)
Overall: 21
-Actually, of the whole stable, Luke could end up having the biggest upside if he becomes a better talker. He has a distinctive look, good size, and he's the best of the stable in the ring. A few more killer moves and he could be sub-Main Event level in a second.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 07:36:08 AM by Jabroniville »

Necro

• Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2015, 02:32:54 AM »

Fuck, every time I read people giving their opinion about Bray, I get pissed all over with how much the WWE dropped the ball on him.
And FUCK CENA!
And Jericho, whose feud did NOTHING for Bray.!

Jabroniville

• Axel Foley
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2015, 02:54:07 AM »

I think they really jumped the gun with Bray. He looked like a fool when Bryan turned on him, then got stuck with Cena for months, when it should have been a LONG build up to a Cena match. He could have formed an entire cult around himself and converted a few wrestlers along the way to gain credibility. Instead he hit the very top immediately (like it was the 1980s of Hogan again), and now has nowhere to go but down.

Strawman Abridged

• Axel Foley
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2015, 02:59:40 AM »

THE USOS
Skill: 6 (athletic jump-y guys. The should do more high-flying)

They really shouldn't. They're not the most well-tuned high-flyers. Hell, it takes a half hour for that one guy to climb the corner to do his backwards flippy thing. One bad, sloppy spill and it's several months out on med leave.

Besides, they're Samoans. Superkicks, splashes, and Samoan drops ad infinitum will suffice. If anything, they need to mix in more headbutts.

Strawman Abridged

• Axel Foley
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2015, 03:15:04 AM »

I think they really jumped the gun with Bray. He looked like a fool when Bryan turned on him, then got stuck with Cena for months, when it should have been a LONG build up to a Cena match.

He actually had a fair amount of momentum going at point, I think. Bray won his Rumble match with Bryan pretty clean. Would've perfectly set up a feud with a World Champion Bryan further down the line.

Bray would've been MADE at Mania had Cena's doofy ass done the job that night. His overness reached a crescendo when he was playing Maestro to the crowd. They were fucking putty in his hands. But of course, WWE had to go and cock it up with that lame ass ending. Fuck Cena and his atrocious acting, made things even worse. Bray would never reach his stride again, even now.

Things went downhill soon after that with Bray suffering loss after loss to Cena afterwards. Well, minus that one ladder match that required heaps of interference, thus making him look weak as shit. Because WWE obviously didn't learn their lesson when they failed to elevate Ziggler with the EXACT SAME GAMEPLAN.

God I hope Michael Cole suffers Bells Palsy. I want Vince hurt.

Necro

• Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2015, 03:22:24 AM »

I think they really jumped the gun with Bray. He looked like a fool when Bryan turned on him, then got stuck with Cena for months, when it should have been a LONG build up to a Cena match.

He actually had a fair amount of momentum going at point, I think. Bray won his Rumble match with Bryan pretty clean. Would've perfectly set up a feud with a World Champion Bryan further down the line.

Bray would've been MADE at Mania had Cena's doofy ass done the job that night. His overness reached a crescendo when he was playing Maestro to the crowd. They were fucking putty in his hands. But of course, WWE had to go and cock it up with that lame ass ending. Fuck Cena and his atrocious acting, made things even worse. Bray would never reach his stride again, even now.

Things went downhill soon after that with Bray suffering loss after loss to Cena afterwards. Well, minus that one ladder match that required heaps of interference, thus making him look weak as shit. Because WWE obviously didn't learn their lesson when they failed to elevate Ziggler with the EXACT SAME GAMEPLAN.

God I hope Michael Cole suffers Bells Palsy. I want Vince hurt.

Nexus.

Pretty much -everyone- feuding with Cena comes out looking worse.
Except maybe Rollins so far, because he really is -that- good, but his feud is long not over, and I expect Cena to bury the shit out of him yet.

Jabroniville

• Axel Foley
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2015, 03:31:53 AM »

Cena's so fucking weird. On one hand, he's a decent-enough act, the crowd reactions are fun, and he has big feuds where he even drops a lot of falls- I can't think of a Main Eventer who's done more jobs. Hogan & Austin were a MILLION times more protected, and even Foley & Rock seemed to have more credibility.

However... Cena seems to not be doing the RIGHT jobs. And he always just pops back into the Main Event. He really shouldn't be the "Tippy-Top Guy" anymore- he's proven that he can't move the dial, and like you've all said, he's ACTIVELY hurting his opponents. Even when he loses, it seems he can't even give the proper "rub" to each individual guy.

Rollins is a perfect example- he seemed READY to be the Next Big Heel. Except 3-4 months of Cena Fighting has basically made him look like a weaksauce, ineffectual pussy.

some more guys:
RYBACK
Look: 10 (huge, muscular guy. Vince's ideal wrestler look, really, though shorter than some)
Skill: 2 (FUCK)
Charisma: 5 (actually came off a bit well with some real promo time, though usually sounds retarded)
Overall: 17
-I'm not seeing a big upside on Roidback, who's SO CLEARLY breaking the Wellness Policy's rules, never mind being prone to injuring his opponents. He's basically a whiter, less-over Ahmed Johnson.

CURTIS AXEL
Look: 7 (solid, big-ish guy, but looks like a Jobber)
Skill: 3 (utterly dull)
Charisma: 2 (can he even speak?)
Overall: 12 (of all life's disappointments, perhaps the greatest ever is that Curt Hennig did not have Perfect Sperm)
-A nothing guy- they should repackage him in a few months under his real name, and hopefully train some of the suck out of him. One of the biggest IC disappointments ever, and part of why that belt has no more credibility. If you're gonna stick it on guys you're never using, put it on Sheamus or Barrett- someone who can at least wrestle and be a bit charismatic.

JACK SWAGGER
Look: 6.5 (tall & athletic but dull as dishwater)
Skill: 6 (seems capable but boring)
Charisma: 3 (never talks)
Overall: 15.5
-Swagger's a bit curious to me, because he's actually VERY BIG, but looks smaller than he should compared to everyone else- I think it's his athletic-but-unimpressive physique. He just fits in as some generic "Filler Guy", and I don't know if he'll ever surpass that. The fact that he was once a World Champion given his current level is INSANE to me, especially because he's so young.

FANDANGO
Look: 5 (pretty but average-sized)
Skill: 5.5 (only has short matches, but looks okay)
Charisma: 5 (never really gets a shot)
Overall: 15.5
-Just a meaningless midcard filler guy. He needs to step it up in the ring BIG-TIME if he's ever going to be anything, because he doesn't have the size or the charisma to go far.

DEAN AMBROSE
Look: 4.5 (stupid-looking and average-sized)
Skill: 7 (looks alright, but I'm not nearly as impressed as others. I've never seen him do non-generic stuff in the ring)
Charisma: 8 (he's getting super-over by being crazy and dangerous- he's basically a low-end Piper or Austin in that respect)
Overall: 19.5
-Calling him the next coming of "Stone Cold" is going WAY too far, but he's got a psychotic, energetic charisma that works really well, and he was getting QUITE over with the crowd before they cut his balls off with that stupid Wyatt feud that seems designed purely to reduce his popularity so that Reigns can look better. I don't know what their plan is with him.

SETH ROLLINS
Look: 8 (I long for his man-babies)
Skill: 7.5 (a big high-flier, but hasn't done as well in singles)
Charisma: 7 (he's yet to wow me, but he's pretty good at being a snivelling heel)
Overall: 22.5 (wow, I REALLY underrated him before)
-Rollins is the best overall member of The Shield, and seems destined for a big role, which is odd, because I gave him middling, average scores last time (17.5 total). But he's revealed a sexy-ass body, a ton of high-flying, and some charisma since then- before, he just looked like The Other Guy on The Shield.

ROMAN REIGNS
Look: 8.5 (big and good-looking, but not Monster-sized)
Skill: 5.5 (has more "big moves" than his teammates, but is more limited in the ring)
Charisma: 5 (just another Silent Staring Guy)
Overall: 19 (not ready for the Main Event)
-Some bad work has been done on Reigns lately, but he could go anywhere, given that the top guys all love him. HOWEVER, the IWC has seemed to be CHOMPING AT THE BIT to start a Bootista-like rebellion against his upcoming Rocket Push (despite the actual crowds not biting), and that doesn't bode well. The fact that he's been mostly-average since The Shield split up isn't helping him, either.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 07:31:35 AM by Jabroniville »

Necro

• Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2015, 03:48:10 AM »

The fact that you have Roman Reigns just 0.5 lower than Dean Ambrose makes me look at your whole rating system with some suspicion.

No way should Reigns even come -close- to that level.

Imperial

• Was once the Greatest of All Time
  • Norbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2015, 04:11:51 AM »

I'm a big Jerichoholic. But much as I hate to say it, Chris does not have main event or even close to status anymore. He's basically just a former bigtimer who is now a beloved midcarder/upper-midcarder that everyone knows comes back to job.

He no longer has enough credibility to heal younger talents more than a bit after they have been damaged by Cena. Sides iirc did they not job Bray to Cena on the first show after Summerslam? Kind of kills the whole point of even doing Jericho vs Wyatt if they are just going to feed Bray to the same guy who knocked him down the card a few months earlier. John certainly does not need the put over.

Roman's look is more marketable than Ryback's imo. (I think Ryback and Big E should be the same score there. The only functional differences are skin color and hair.) Roman's look is mostly why he is getting the main event/hoped for next Cena push.

Jabroniville

• Axel Foley
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2015, 04:20:45 AM »

The fact that you have Roman Reigns just 0.5 lower than Dean Ambrose makes me look at your whole rating system with some suspicion.

No way should Reigns even come -close- to that level.
Reigns has a great Look and is pitifully average elsewhere. Dean has a poorer look but well-above-average Skill & Charisma. Those attributes will carry him a lot further than Reigns' will (unless Vince's gayness for Reigns' look puts him over the top). There's more to a guy than just their Total, you know. Even BAMF, a bigger Ambrose fan than I am (I just don't see it as much with that guy), only puts him 2 points higher overall.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 04:23:45 AM by Jabroniville »

Imperial

• Norbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2015, 05:30:40 AM »

I'll begin with the two big stables from the recent past.

Roman Reigns
Look: 9 (Looks like a guy who can steal your girlfriend by charms or fists.)
Skill : 5 (Getting better as time goes on. Though the three month absence set him back some. Has good signature strike moves.)
Charisma : 5.5 (Possesses natural presence and gets people to react to what he does. Being green on the mic shows though.)
Overall : 19.5 (I think he has main event like raw ability. But it's a year too early.)

Seth Rollins
Look: 8 (Handsome and sinister.)
Skill: 9 (A candidate for best worker in the fed when Bryan is not around.)
Charisma: 7 (Has done surprisingly well here. Cuts better promos as time goes on. Plays a sometimes merciless but suck up heel well.)
Overall : 24 (Was the best overall performer for the E in 2014 as far as I am concerned.)

Dean Ambrose
Look: 5  (Tall though kind of ruffian and drably dressed.) 
Skill: 7.5 (Almost brings a Foley like quality to mind for me. Not superb technically but a lot of fun.)
Charisma: 8.5 (One of the better promo cutters in the whole fed. Also possesses that crazy character presence.)
Overall: 21 (It's obvious he is very get overable. But will Vince let him be a top face?)

Bray Wyatt
Look: 7 (Not as tall as the others, but distinctive and better dressed.)
Skill: 6.5 (Starting to make his move here lately.)
Charisma: 8 (May indeed have the "it factor." Needs to get better booking before he turns into a guy who just talks without results.)
Overall: 21.5 (The ingredients are here. He's one of those guys at the mercy of booking in terms of where he lands.)

Luke Harper
Look: 7.5 (Unique and big, though outfit is bland.)
Skill: 7 (Has shown the most actual wrestling skill of the Wyatts so far.)
Charisma: 5 (Has cut a few fairly promising albeit short promos since going single.)
Overall : 19.5  (Figures to be an upper midcard heel for quite some time now.)

Eric Rowan
Look: 8 (Big & fearsome with a unique mask. Plain clothing and ugly face though.)
Skill: 4 (Has gotten better recently however.)
Charisma: 3.5 (No real developed persona.)
Overall 15.5 (Now a capable midcarder who is improving.)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 06:44:31 AM by Stratus »

Imperial

• Norbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2015, 06:34:01 AM »

Rusev
Look : 7.5 (Legit eastern bloc olympian looking material and mean. Though not tall for a monster heel.)
Skill : 8  (Among the best sellers in the fed. Shows more agility than quite a few smaller wrestlers.)
Charisma : 4 (Has made something out of what some would say is an 80's gimmick. Has shown flashes when given a chance on the mic. But doesn't talk much.) 
Overall 19.5 (Has potential to be one of their long standing big men. If they don't treat him like a Cena doggie biscuit.)

Bad News Barrett
Look : 8 (Tall, has the swagger, the accent, looks tough.)
Skill : 6.5 (Sometimes flies under the radar but his stuff with Sheamus and Ziggler has been sweet. Had a fairly nice tv match with Reigns too. Weak signature moves though.)   
Charisma : 8 (Strong on the mic and his catchphrase is magnif.)
Overall :  22.5 (If he can stay healthy, Wade is one of the more complete talents on the roster and should be in the running toward at least a gate keeper place under the main event. Somehow I don't see it happening though.)

Dolph Ziggler
Look : 6 (Kind of smallish, but in shape and handsome. Smartly dropped the pink outfits and ass shaking.)
Skill : 8.5 (One of the best workers around.)
Charisma : 6.5 (Mic work is better than it used to be. Seems to have found his niche as a natural never say die face.)
Overall : 21 (Has upped his game. A guy that is there for the pushing if they wish. It has to happen soon, if it ever will.) 

Bo Dallas
Look : 3 (Small and somewhat soft)
Skill : 3 (Has he ever had a good match? One of the weakest wrestlers on the roster.)
Charisma : 4.5 (Not a terrible talker, but no presence and stuck with a by nature short lived cheap gimmick.)
Overall : 10.5 (Jobber material.)

Big Show
Look : 10 (Still a sight to behold because of sheer size.)
Skill : 3 (Used to be good considering his size. But no more.)
Charisma : 6 (Still one of the better talkers around. But his turns at a whim haven gotten very tiring.)
Overall : 19 (Winding down a strong career.)

Sin Cara/Hunico
Look : 5  (Cool colorful masks. On the small and generically built side.)
Skill : 4.5 (Some nice high spot moves. But little substance.)
Charisma : 2 (Doesn't talk, is uninteresting in general.)
Overall : 11.5 ( Amazing that the Sin Cara character was once thought to be a big deal in the E.)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4