Herochat

Favorite X-Men team uniform

Toilet Bunny

• +42/-47
    • View Profile
Favorite X-Men team uniform
« on: June 29, 2017, 07:26:57 AM »
This isn't a thread for individual member costumes but for the various team uniforms the x-folk bust out every now and then.  Also, which sort of look do you like?  The one where almost every member has the exact same costume or the one where the team has a certain unified look while having slightly different designs for each member?  And yeah, if I missed any, post them.

Toilet Bunny

• +42/-47
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite X-Men team uniform
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 07:29:12 AM »
For some reason, I always dug the original New Mutants duds.  They're mostly just the original X-Men uniform but with black instead of blue, but they always popped out at me for some reason.

Regar

• +22/-157
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 09:02:31 AM »
X-factor for me ........ maybe is just fond memories of being a freshman in high school.

Also loved their living ship.

Dlbiininja

• +14/-7053
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 08:39:47 PM »
Weapon X.
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

Riv1

• +14/-794
  • MAY 2000-JUL 2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 05:41:12 PM »
Aside from the versions in pics 3, 4, 8, and 10 i've always had a soft spot for the school uniform snd its variations.
Pic 9 version is a personal fave.

I broke Scourge. Poor Scourge.

Tjackflash

• +1/-34
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2017, 11:15:27 PM »
  I was always a fan of the original Kirby designed uniforms but I really like the way they're drawn by the artist in the new "All New X-Men" book.
'cause justice is the one thing you should always find.

Toilet Bunny

• +42/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2017, 11:26:26 PM »
  I was always a fan of the original Kirby designed uniforms but I really like the way they're drawn by the artist in the new "All New X-Men" book.

Yeah, it's possible to make them look cool.

herochat

• +95/-73
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2017, 11:42:07 PM »
I HATE it when any team all wear the exact same uniform. So many artists are absolute shit so the only way to tell the members apart is by their costumes.

If I was a Marvel editor, my stipulations would be as follows:

1. Wolverine always has his brown and yellow costume. Period.
2. Storm always has a mohawk and never wears that horrible all white costume from the early 90's again.
3. Cyclops is always dead. Or wearing his awesome Uncanny costume
4. Colossus always has a beard. I dont give a shit if it makes sense or not. Also, he's always on the team.
5. Magik has to look sexier than Emma Frost, no matter what. Also, Magik is always on the team.
6. Magneto keeps his current darker costume. Also, Magneto is always on the team.
7. Kitty wears her current costume, or a street wear version of Wolverine's costume. Kitty is the leader of the team, Storm is the field leader. Everyone defers to Magneto, though
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 11:53:28 PM by Wyntyr »
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.

Mightily Oats

• +68/-568
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2017, 11:49:29 PM »
MAGNETO

Riv1

• +14/-794
  • MAY 2000-JUL 2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2017, 12:16:35 AM »
I HATE it when any team all wear the exact same uniform. So many artists are absolute shit so the only way to tell the members apart is by their costumes.

If I was a Marvel editor, my stipulations would be as follows:

1. Wolverine always has his brown and yellow costume. Period.
2. Storm always has a mohawk and never wears that horrible all white costume from the early 90's again.
3. Cyclops is always dead. Or wearing his awesome Uncanny costume
4. Colossus always has a beard. I dont give a shit if it makes sense or not. Also, he's always on the team.
5. Magik has to look sexier than Emma Frost, no matter what. Also, Magik is always on the team.
6. Magneto keeps his current darker costume. Also, Magneto is always on the team.
7. Kitty wears her current costume, or a street wear version of Wolverine's costume. Kitty is the leader of the team, Storm is the field leader. Everyone defers to Magneto, though
Nice rant.

I broke Scourge. Poor Scourge.