Herochat

Racist Nigger Joy Reid is at it again

LiquidSailor

• +48/-149
    • View Profile
Re: Racist Nigger Joy Reid is at it again
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2017, 05:21:51 PM »
White cave demon cave demoning as usual with its self loathing indigenous pet's tacit approval. typical.

You actually edited this nigger babble?

DIGUSTING

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2017, 05:35:41 PM »
welp LS just dropped an N-Bomb on Jelly. Do I lock this now, let Jelly get a response in then lock it, or let it ride long enough to ban them both. Decisions decisions.

GeneralPresidentSkeletor

• +49/-15
  • "He speaks so well!" - white people, everywhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2017, 05:40:17 PM »

Panthergod

• +35/-73
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2017, 06:50:15 PM »
welp LS just dropped an N-Bomb on Jelly. Do I lock this now, let Jelly get a response in then lock it, or let it ride long enough to ban them both. Decisions decisions.
He said the word in the title of this thread with impunity, demonstrating the majority of mods blatant sympathies with mass murderous propaganda which has been prevelant  on this Board for years.

But you sycophantic sidekicks to KKK ideology love defending your masters by attacking those who confront them.

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2017, 07:00:05 PM »
So you think we should start censoring people for racist terms? Should it be a warning or a straight banning?

Panthergod

• +35/-73
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2017, 07:04:14 PM »
So you think we should start censoring people for racist terms? Should it be a warning or a straight banning?
You pathetically equate anti-racism with racism like the good pet for actual racists who despise non submissive Black people that you are, so this attempt at a trap is blatant.

MTL76

• +1111/-11
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2017, 07:05:45 PM »
You could have used at least one more comma in there.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2017, 07:06:20 PM »
You pathetically equate anti-racism with racism like the good pet for actual racists who despise non submissive Black people that you are, so this attempt at a trap is blatant.

So we should warn or ban people for their ideas?

LiquidSailor

• +48/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2017, 07:09:10 PM »
The board will only have 3 official rules.

1: No posting personal info or pictures of posters they have not posted on the board without their consent. This will get you an automatic ban.
2: No flaming in the debate forum. This will get you an automatic ban.
3: No derailing topics with flaming, derogatory comments, or spam. What is considered derailing will be at the discretion of the board staff. This will get you a warning.

The rules are as such.  Jelly is a stupid nigger.  Joy Reid is a nigger.  I created this topic, and from what I see, everything is still on topic.

Now please, can we talk about what a nigger Joy Reid is with her brainless Sanders hate?

DIGUSTING

Panthergod

• +35/-73
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2017, 07:10:17 PM »

More white supremacist sidekick "free speech" Red herrings.

But I appreciate the truth being exposed. Thanks to the racists and their pathetic servant pets for making the condition of the society we live in undeniable to those of us interested in knowing where we truly stand.

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2017, 07:12:28 PM »

The board will only have 3 official rules.

1: No posting personal info or pictures of posters they have not posted on the board without their consent. This will get you an automatic ban.
2: No flaming in the debate forum. This will get you an automatic ban.
3: No derailing topics with flaming, derogatory comments, or spam. What is considered derailing will be at the discretion of the board staff. This will get you a warning.

The rules are as such.  Jelly is a stupid nigger.  Joy Reid is a nigger.  I created this topic, and from what I see, everything is still on topic.

Now please, can we talk about what a nigger Joy Reid is with her brainless Sanders hate?

Whatever you think Jelly is is a separate topic to what you think Joy is so I would consider that derailing at my discretion.

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2017, 07:13:18 PM »

But I appreciate the truth being exposed. Thanks to the racists and their pathetic servant pets for making the condition of the society we live in undeniable to those of us interested in knowing where we truly stand.
Are you going to keep derailing the topic with derogatory comments instead of answering direct questions?

herochat

• +103/-80
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2017, 07:16:28 PM »
As it's the only rule violation on display here, warning to Neo for derailing the topic.

Don't let it happen again, buddy.
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.

Panthergod

• +35/-73
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2017, 07:18:34 PM »

Are you going to keep derailing the topic with derogatory comments instead of answering direct questions?

Your lack of reading comprehension isn't me derailing the topic no matter how much you think it should be.

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2017, 07:20:51 PM »
As it's the only rule violation on display here, warning to Neo for derailing the topic.

Don't let it happen again, buddy.

But wouldn't this be derailing?