Herochat

Bill Mahr dropping N-Bombs on live TV

scourge

• +20/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
Bill Mahr dropping N-Bombs on live TV
« on: June 12, 2017, 05:09:44 PM »
Guys discuss. I know it's like a week old but I never saw a thread about it.

NeoGreenLantern

• +52/-17
    • View Profile
Re: Bill Mahr dropping N-Bombs on live TV
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 05:15:23 PM »
eh

scourge

• +20/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 05:24:52 PM »

eh

Survey says, number one answer on the board

Kind of why I suspected there wasn't a thing about it. But he got some shit right? Not Paula Deen level cause of the very different use, but still some shit. However he has pulled off using it in the past before and no one bated an eye. All about the circumstances I suppose.

LiquidSailor

• +46/-145
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 05:25:44 PM »
It was funny, but pathetic blacks over reacted and chimped out.

So then we had to suffer through racist moron Michael Eric Dyson and Ice Cube get all uppity.  "Only blacks can say nigger.  It's ours now, you can't have it back"

How fucking moronic is that statement?

Then there's a bunch of braindead morons like the retard from BLM, DeRay McApe or whatever his name is, demanding he resign and other small minded blacks saying the same thing.  Also claiming that Bill has always been a racist and has done nothing for the black community.

This reminds me of dumb blacks who also claimed Bernie Sanders never did anything for them  ::)

DIGUSTING

LiquidSailor

• +46/-145
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2017, 05:26:35 PM »

eh

Survey says, number one answer on the board

Kind of why I suspected there wasn't a thing about it. But he got some shit right? Not Paula Deen level cause of the very different use, but still some shit. However he has pulled off using it in the past before and no one bated an eye. All about the circumstances I suppose.

Some blacks will use any excuse to freak out.  The word nigger is their crutch, and they won't ever let it go as long as they can get mileage and fake sympathy out of it.

DIGUSTING

Imperial

• Was once the Greatest of All Time
  • +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2017, 05:28:56 PM »
At least this keeps him from being a tool for the corporate Dems for a bit. Cornell West took him to task a while ago. Bill can be good at times, but on other occasions is so fucking clueless.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF2-watjSVs

West : "Hillary cannot even take responsibility for losing the election."

Bill "But he is soooo wrong."    ::)

And yeah African-Americans being randomly shot by police is terrible. That was going on during Obama's terms too though. And electing Hillary was not going to be some magical elixir for it either.
Thom Hartmann : "How can you have a functioning nation when you don't believe in science or education?"

Sig : Emily Sears & Alexa Bliss

therock

• +19/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2017, 05:55:43 PM »
At least this keeps him from being a tool for the corporate Dems for a bit. Cornell West took him to task a while ago. Bill can be good at times, but on other occasions is so fucking clueless.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF2-watjSVs

And yeah African-Americans being randomly shot by police is terrible. That was going on during Obama's terms too though. And electing Hillary was not going to be some magical elixir for it either.

You CAN make it worst though. It some thing Trump if he serious about and not just shit talking which would be horrible

Stop and Frisk, Martial Law in Chigago..shit like that would make it significantly worst

Imperial

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2017, 06:13:40 PM »

You CAN make it worst though. It some thing Trump if he serious about and not just shit talking which would be horrible

Stop and Frisk, Martial Law in Chigago..shit like that would make it significantly worst

Admittedly Clinton would probably not have bought a myriad of "new" awful "solutions" with her. (Though her record in the past is waffly, like so many things about her.)

But honestly more can be accomplished by putting real progressives in place at state and local levels. Having Repubs or Democrats that are essentially Republican-lites is not going to cut it. They only care about keeping their rich donors happy, and fooling people long enough to get elected.
Thom Hartmann : "How can you have a functioning nation when you don't believe in science or education?"

therock

• +19/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2017, 06:25:23 PM »

Admittedly Clinton would probably not have bought a myriad of "new" awful "solutions" with her. (Though her record in the past is waffly, like so many things about her.)

But honestly more can be accomplished by putting real progressives in place at state and local levels. Having Repubs or Democrats that are essentially Republican-lites is not going to cut it. They only care about keeping their rich donors happy, and fooling people long enough to get elected.

get somw of. cornell issues with hillary

but the ones on obama thibk is off or overly harsh. i dont
think obams claim to have a maguc elixir to cure racisim or even claim to be the as left as the left or radical wsnted him to be. end if the day think he up there as presidents go

and dont know what considered Republican lite now. is warren considerd that now. just hope every one not puttibg all there eggs in the tulsa ir bernie basket

Toilet Bunny

• +44/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2017, 06:26:48 PM »
When I watch Mahr either I agree with him 100% and I want to shake his hand or he's being a complete fucking moron and I want to punch him.  There's never an in-between with that guy.

NeoGreenLantern

• +52/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2017, 06:48:51 PM »
pretty much how I feel. I wanted to cunt punt his ass for his vaccine views.

Imperial

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2017, 07:00:36 PM »
Yeah Maher is a hate or love guy when it comes to his individual views and comments.

LiquidSailor

• +46/-145
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2017, 07:35:08 PM »
pretty much how I feel. I wanted to cunt punt his ass for his vaccine views.

Why?  He supports vaccination. 

What he doesn't support is over vaccination and over use of antibiotics which weaken their effectiveness.

DIGUSTING

NeoGreenLantern

• +52/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2017, 07:48:43 PM »
because over vaccinating is not a thing.

MTL76

• +1108/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2017, 08:16:48 PM »
I didn't watch it. What was the context? Was he making a joke about someone? Was he quoting another person? Did he forget to use a comma while emphasizing that he was, indeed, "in the house"?

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium