Herochat

So will the Senate get rid of Obamacare?

LiquidSailor

• +46/-145
    • View Profile
Re: So will the Senate get rid of Obamacare?
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2017, 06:41:35 AM »
Most of them were arrested, not just removed.

DIGUSTING

soleran

• +0/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2017, 08:58:50 AM »
was watching MSNBC...they were talking maybe the Dems should not go against some of the other bills.  Like maybe go for bills that goes agian Planet parenthood and stuff. The idea if the dems go against the other Bills that might united them..and paints dems as obstrucivness

here the thing they going to say that no matter what. I wish dems were obstructivness

Exactly. It's like when Obama tried to compromise with the Republicans, and in return they just spit in his face for eight years.

Really, you sound like a school girl.  Thats not how it happened, ever read politico?

NeoGreenLantern

• +52/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2017, 11:05:47 AM »
Warning for Soleran, No name calling in the Debate forum.

Imperial

• Was once the Greatest of All Time
  • +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2017, 08:52:32 PM »
The Dems enjoy losing.  That is the only explanation at this point.

Both parties are beholden to their big donors now. It's just that the Dems donors are slightly less shitty than the Rethugs ones are. Which is to say the GOP's big donors are pure evil.

Nice Clouseau avatar & sig btw. Peter Sellers in the role is still funny as fuck.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 08:54:55 PM by Imperial »
Thom Hartmann : "How can you have a functioning nation when you don't believe in science or education?"

Sig : Emily Sears & Alexa Bliss

therock

• +19/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2017, 10:39:14 PM »
also what helps the republicans is..this doesnt kick in 2021
So in otherwards AFTER the 2018 and 2020 elections...after president Pence runs.

So the lot of trump voters who will be effected by this wont feel the effect till it to late, hell they may get a tax cut

just like a lot of Trump stuff, like the enviormental cuts, and cutting regulation.  Where the pipeline and regulation may add Jobs and some cash. Maybe Coal Jobs will skyrocket to the number the whopping number that may even beat Arby numbers. but in a long run may kill a lot of people.

XerxesTWD

• +44/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2017, 05:13:00 PM »
was watching MSNBC...they were talking maybe the Dems should not go against some of the other bills.  Like maybe go for bills that goes agian Planet parenthood and stuff. The idea if the dems go against the other Bills that might united them..and paints dems as obstrucivness

here the thing they going to say that no matter what. I wish dems were obstructivness

Exactly. It's like when Obama tried to compromise with the Republicans, and in return they just spit in his face for eight years.

Really, you sound like a school girl.  Thats not how it happened, ever read politico?
100% of your assertion is false.

Regar

• +22/-162
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2017, 02:13:43 PM »
Hope so.

GeneralPresidentSkeletor

• +48/-15
  • "He speaks so well!" - white people, everywhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2017, 05:04:14 PM »
Hope so.
You hope what? The assertion is false or that the Senate gets rid of the ACA?

nu-safado

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2017, 12:49:26 AM »
The Dems don't represent anything

The Republicans are entirely bought by their donors and they have shown zero compunction in caring what the voters think. They know full well that this is a chance to satisfy their masters...donors and give them their entire Christmas wish list in one legislative sweep and even at a near 20$ approval rating or less for the bill, I've seen it at 17%, they'll pass it because if they don't their donors will fire the. Donors have actually gone on record as saying cut our taxes or we wojn't buy your elections

There is ZERO interest on the right to represent the people- there is less ideology involved than I've ever seen. Donors spent money on ATTACK ADS for Heller, the Republican holdout - just chew on that for a moment. Given that the only thing that van stiop them is a loss in teh House, I don't see what anyone can to to prevent the holdouts from being bullied into submission over the next two years.

This is going to become law and it is going to be awful. I don't see how it gets stopped and I would love to be wrong

Regar

• +22/-162
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2017, 11:38:56 AM »
Hope so.
You hope what? The assertion is false or that the Senate gets rid of the ACA?

I had great healthcare paid for by my company until the ACA ....... now I have shit healthcare like everyone else.

I want the crap abolished.

altoon

• +3/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2017, 02:27:41 PM »
I rather they just work within the framework of the ACA instead of trying to scap the whole thing and making shit worse.

therock

• +19/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2017, 05:54:55 PM »
Now Trump Plan is to repal THEN replace

basicly the idea it seem going to be this

Repeal it..lot of people have no health care.  This way Dems will feel pressure to help the republicans passed there plan, since people off health care ANYWAYS. And they have to passed some Bill..to least get a couple of the millions that would be cut covered. This way they The republcan can then claim trumps Bill bipartistan.  "if it just a bad plan why did you vote on it".  And the republicans who are asshole can STILL vote against it

or

The dems dont do it. They can say "Look Where trying to get millions of people covered.  It not the dems fault why people dont have health care right now. Where TRYING to give a Bill but those dems wont let us". or  "if you really care about health care why not sign the bill that would have millions more people covered"

The so called liberal media of course wont call this bS topic..trying to remain neutrill. Basicly the republican doing the same tatic of Playing Chicken threatening to burn the house down if they dont get what they want

Dont know how this can be faught honestly. Maybe make a deal.  Be like  "Ok we know what this really about. How we just say we repealed it. Call this bill a new Name..The trump mighty hands bill. Or The Obama is a muslim bill. Would that stop your bitching"

Dlbiininja

• +15/-8299
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2017, 06:08:48 PM »
Soooo was it passed before their holiday break or nay? 
You know cause, they really put a lot of thought into getting rid of it and setting it up as a potential slush fund.
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2017, 05:48:21 AM »
Well, looks like the answer is no.

Seriously, you have eight years and you never thought up a plan?

Also, remember how Obama took his time on it. Knew about it, campaigned and endorsed it to the people. Y'know just being a leader? Trump...he goes golfing and found a fire truck to sit in.

Thanos6

• +8/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2017, 07:00:23 AM »
Seriously, you have eight years and you never thought up a plan?

Modern Republicans don't know how to create, only destroy.
Truten forever!