Herochat

So will the Senate get rid of Obamacare?

So will the Senate get rid of Obamacare?
« on: June 12, 2017, 04:07:56 AM »
http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/337199-senate-gop-sees-path-to-obamacare-repeal

And McConnell please die a slow painful death. You won't be missed, the human race will prosper much more without you.

g-train

• +1/-9
    • View Profile
Re: So will the Senate get rid of Obamacare?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 11:10:17 AM »
Possibly; but I can't see that being good for getting them votes and once it got put in the other side realized it could be done so to speak.

All that would really do is set up the possibility for the dems' to put in a better and actually effective system.

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 08:37:56 AM »
Well, looks like Tuesday's elections will probably signal for the Republicans to repeal Obamacare no matter what because apparently people in Georgia 6 don't want livable wages.

They want to get it through by July 4th and will show it this Thursday.

Sigh, at this point I'm just resigned to dying. Republicans are evil and expecting the Dems to be heroes and rise to the occasion is like expecting a net to be a cup.

MTL76

• +1107/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 08:40:47 AM »
McConnell and Pelosi remind me of the villains from the Dark Crystal. A bunch of ancient, corrupt bloodsuckers.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

LiquidSailor

• +41/-143
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 09:40:43 AM »
That fat slob that ran against Ossoff ran on attacking Pelosi, not by supporting Trump.

Why did the corporate dems re-elect her as leader again?  She's done nothing but lose.

DIGUSTING

Toilet Bunny

• +42/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2017, 09:46:52 AM »
The Dems enjoy losing.  That is the only explanation at this point.

therock

• +17/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 12:19:14 AM »
they not only going to passed it, but may kill the filibusters to do it
because FUCK IT.

Master

• +32/-23
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2017, 02:19:04 AM »
That fat slob that ran against Ossoff ran on attacking Pelosi, not by supporting Trump.

Why did the corporate dems re-elect her as leader again?  She's done nothing but lose.

Corporate money. Pelosi, Clinton, and the Corporate Dems will all remain rich and connected as the ship sinks. If by some miracle they help get new Dems elected, they will make more money... but even if they fail, they are fine.

Eventually the party will hit a breaking point and adopt new leadership with a better message. And then the corporations will turn their focus onto corrupting that group.
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2017, 02:30:48 AM »
Yeah, Nancy Pelosi is horrible. Yeah, she gets money, but she's an idiot who wastes the money. Because if the Dems had spent money in Montana and South Carolina, they probably pick up two seats. Especially in SC where a Dem had won that seat in 2008.

The only time she accomplished anything was when Dubya was at his worst.

Master

• +32/-23
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2017, 03:36:35 PM »
Yeah, Nancy Pelosi is horrible. Yeah, she gets money, but she's an idiot who wastes the money. Because if the Dems had spent money in Montana and South Carolina, they probably pick up two seats. Especially in SC where a Dem had won that seat in 2008.

The only time she accomplished anything was when Dubya was at his worst.

Her being a GOP boogeyman is a great description. The GOP look at her similar to how Dems see Trump: an embodiment of the other party's worst characteristics. Trump is obviously worse, being a celeb characiture of a person, but still...
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.

Thanos6

• +7/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2017, 04:09:14 PM »
Because if the Dems had spent money in Montana and South Carolina, they probably pick up two seats. Especially in SC where a Dem had won that seat in 2008.

Mmhmm.  I live in that district in SC, and Archie Parnell was a great candidate.  He didn't try to make it about the national party leaders, wasn't afraid to say he was an expert on taxes--not exactly the most interesting thing in the world--and he had some genuinely funny commercials.

Here, watch these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcNyo6d-r0A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7em2gZSqgy4
Truten forever!

therock

• +17/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2017, 07:57:52 PM »
Oddly enough the only person who can stop this from happening is asshole republicans..who dont think The house Bill mean enough. A Bill that even Trump says is to mean.

They just want to just say they repealed it.  Because they pushed it for some many years.

therock

• +17/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2017, 08:20:21 PM »
was watching MSNBC...they were talking maybe the Dems should not go against some of the other bills.  Like maybe go for bills that goes agian Planet parenthood and stuff. The idea if the dems go against the other Bills that might united them..and paints dems as obstrucivness

here the thing they going to say that no matter what. I wish dems were obstructivness

Thanos6

• +7/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2017, 08:22:34 PM »
was watching MSNBC...they were talking maybe the Dems should not go against some of the other bills.  Like maybe go for bills that goes agian Planet parenthood and stuff. The idea if the dems go against the other Bills that might united them..and paints dems as obstrucivness

here the thing they going to say that no matter what. I wish dems were obstructivness

Exactly. It's like when Obama tried to compromise with the Republicans, and in return they just spit in his face for eight years.
Truten forever!

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2017, 06:07:27 AM »
Well, to begin--McConnell is an evil piece of shit. And nice removing all those sick protesters from your office you fucking coward. The good thing I can say about McConnell is that he helped me rebuild my faith in Christianity; because I need there to be a hell for him to burn in.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/22/gop-health-care-bill-winners-losers-239869?lo=ap_a1