Herochat

So question about Bayley

Propeus The Fallen

• +13/-5
    • View Profile
So question about Bayley
« on: June 05, 2017, 05:24:01 AM »
Who the hell did she peeve off? I mean, she came in super popular and then the WWE decided to bury her at every turn.

I mean, Zack Ryder is probably like "Bro, that's rough, whoo-whoo".

Imperial

• Was once the Greatest of All Time
  • +2/-0
    • View Profile
Re: So question about Bayley
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 07:00:57 PM »
To get it out of the way, yes the booking of her latest feud was pointless. Or has been thus far if they continue it. They also nixed the underdog part of her image by having her go over so soon, and at 'Mania no less.

That said, her gimmick as is was never going to fly on the main roster longterm. Reports were that they thought she would appeal to teenage girls. Unless the definition of teenager has been modified to mean "still in single digits", they really miscalculated there.

They should use this down period to transition out of the sillier parts of her character. The hugger stuff, naivety, and air dancers ought to go. She needs to upgrade her mic work too.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1zteM8wD5o
Sig : The Iconic Duo, Billie Kay & Peyton Royce

HalloweenJack

• +13/-6
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
Re: So question about Bayley
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 06:26:18 PM »
I think she's fine as a character, its just how she's been booked that sucks. Everything that really wads Bayley at her core went out the window and she became your typical swarmy main roster face