Herochat

Finally got a 2ds and Pokemon Sun!!!

Propeus The Fallen

• +17/-5
    • View Profile
Finally got a 2ds and Pokemon Sun!!!
« on: May 26, 2017, 08:42:40 AM »
Last pokemon game since Pokemon Silver! WHOOOO.

And things I've learned.

Litten becomes a Thundercat/heel wrestlers!!

I was right in not trusting the Aether Foundation. Friggin' slasher smile.

I hate Hau and his stupid grin

Weather changes.

Klutz is and ability Nintendo created to troll people.

There is way more to keep track of with pokemon. Me: "Lax? WTF DOES THAT MEAN??"

I need to learn to like Steel and poison types.

Mudsdale rules.

Wondertrade...okay I've gotten a Golbat, a Meowth, and a Litwick. I guess that's good. And for the record: I sent out a Contonee, a wingull, and rocktuff.

But anyway, the game so far has been super fun so far. Up to route ten.

XerxesTWD

• +54/-17
    • View Profile
Re: Finally got a 2ds and Pokemon Sun!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 09:11:27 AM »
Yeah it's a great game.

Propeus The Fallen

• +17/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 03:01:10 AM »
Y'know, before, I never had a dragon pokemon on my team...now I remember why. Got a Bagon early on and trying to evolve him because I heard it turns into something good...but I'm only at the second evolution and I'm level 42!! Is there a stone I need or something?

Not BAMF

• +6/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2017, 08:49:06 AM »
No he just takes forever. I think it is level 50 or 55 for Salamence.

Sun/Moon is the first Pokémon generation I have not played. My 3DS has a cracked bottom screeen, and I have not felt like buying a new one.

XerxesTWD

• +54/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2017, 11:44:44 AM »
Damn, you're missing out.

Red Exodus

• +7/-19
  • The one you've been smashing for!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2017, 12:55:36 AM »
Y'know, before, I never had a dragon pokemon on my team...now I remember why. Got a Bagon early on and trying to evolve him because I heard it turns into something good...but I'm only at the second evolution and I'm level 42!! Is there a stone I need or something?

All Dragon-type Pokemon have very high (40's+) evolutions due to the fact that they're one of the
strongest types in the game. They only have three weaknesses (Ice, Fairy, and other Dragon-types,
similar to how Ghosts are super effective to each other), they're resistant to 4 of the most common
or popular element types (Fire, Water, Electric, Grass), and their stats are generally through the roof
(See Garchomp).

« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 02:02:21 PM by Red Exodus »

Propeus The Fallen

• +17/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2017, 06:50:40 AM »
No he just takes forever. I think it is level 50 or 55 for Salamence.

Sun/Moon is the first Pokémon generation I have not played. My 3DS has a cracked bottom screeen, and I have not felt like buying a new one.

Yeah, well, he better be worth it. I'm at level 47 right now and onto Po Town.

More thoughts.

Team Skull is the best evil group in Pokemon. Just for their theme and dialogue.

Hau sucks and the next time I'm in a tag duel with him (if not good) I'm just going to attack him out of spite. Seriously, I give  him, and only him, the snarkiest reply and that stupid grin.

Keep forgetting to get my zygarde. Whatever.

The Mimmikuu totem has been the worst. He gets a free hit and...I thought fairy wasn't good against poison!! I had to poison and leech seed it!

Also the reason why I decided to take one into my party!

Leveling up the Rowlet so it will between it's final evolution and Whimsicott as my plant member.

I'm surprised how much I like Raichu.

Who the hell do these trainers who "rule routes" think they are? I've beaten giant pokemon! You think  your punk ass on a patch of road worries me?!

Mudsdale Gallop is the least fun of the rides so far.

I love my Raichu. It's got high special attack, attack, and speed. It's two types. And no matter what...she will not die! Seriously, through love, it has been down to just one health when it should have died a good six times (I keep forgetting it's part psychic. :)  ) Also doesn't hurt it gains experience and levels up super fast.

Red Exodus

• +7/-19
  • The one you've been smashing for!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2017, 10:08:18 AM »
The totem challenges were interesting to a degree.

Basically you needed to have a specific pokemon to counter them. If you didn't, you were going
to have a tough time.

Also, I think its bullshit that the game INSISTS that you fight 2 on 1. The fuck, why can't I throw
another pokemon out and make it 2 on 2?

Propeus The Fallen

• +17/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2017, 01:11:26 AM »
Okay beat the Elite Four. And it was actually pretty tough.

And when I went back to play them again, I was with the old gameboy mentality of their level would be the same--boy was I wrong!! Also, looks like you defend your title to different challengers. That's cool.

Finally did a battle royal...and it sucks! I've got Beedrills megaevolving! Megaevolving!!!  WTF am I supposed to do about that bullshit?!!? And don't get me started on how nearly every damn time, I start out with one type of pokemon...and all three of my opponents have the same type I'm weak to out!!

Anyway, I'm going to go to the motel for whatever reason someone wants me to, then go back to find stuff I missed (I miss Earthquake somehow?) and level up some more of my pokemon because. I like my Raichu....but eighty defense?! Dammit! Which sucks because everything else is really good. :(

Also, I never tried a TM until the elite four and I used Ice Beam for one and...can you use a TM more than once now?

Propeus The Fallen

• +17/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2017, 12:48:20 PM »
Yeah, hey anyone who has a Gamestop close by...any chance you could hook a guy up with a Marshadow code?

I wish I lived where we had things. Well, two streets of antique shops, but I mean, new things. :)

Not BAMF

• +6/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2017, 04:37:41 PM »
I kind of hit the point where I got tired of having to acquire the same items over and over and over again. Xerx (or anyone who knows), did they make it so you can transfer items through the PokeBank yet?

Or if I play S/M, will I have to acquire all the Mega Stones, Choice items, etc etc etc YET AGAIN?

I'm at the point where this is honestly enough to keep me from playing.

XerxesTWD

• +54/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2017, 05:42:10 PM »
Yes, you have to reacquire items. Pretty annoying.

Not BAMF

• +6/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2017, 06:44:41 PM »
Oh, that is the worst damn feature. I'd like to play the games once or twice through just for fun and then play online, but having to get EVERYTHING again just makes the whole thing a long homework experiment.

Propeus The Fallen

• +17/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2017, 08:06:43 PM »
Wait, I have to use some sort of bank to transfer pokemon from an older game?

XerxesTWD

• +54/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2017, 09:15:25 PM »
Yes. It's $5 a year and you can mass upload and download Pokemon in seconds. It's very convenient, honestly. The item limitation does suck.