Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What do you think about Seth Rich?  (Read 402 times)

Panthergod

• Prince Akeem Joffer
    • View Profile
Re: What do you think about Seth Rich?
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2017, 06:41:18 PM »

Rock still defending Killarys murderous antics eh? Smh.

MTL76

• King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2017, 06:48:44 PM »

Seems suspicious as fuck. Rock saying that the DNC had nothing to do with it confirms my suspicions.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

Snake-eyes

• Axel Foley
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2017, 06:58:58 PM »

But it did happen after the info would probably be leaked or given. so no real point to kill him

Again, why do you think Woodward and Bernstein kept Mark Felt's identity a secret until his death?

It's rock, Hillary or the DNC could kill people right in front of him and he'd say it never happened and claim it was just a vast right-wing conspiracy.

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Mr. Cleo McDowell
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2017, 07:12:00 PM »

But it did happen after the info would probably be leaked or given. so no real point to kill him

Again, why do you think Woodward and Bernstein kept Mark Felt's identity a secret until his death?

policy

But assange claiming to keep it secret AFTET death. while lighting hinting he was an informent without saying it. which to me sounds like bullshit

either say he the guy or don't mention him because that not protecting anyone

the reporters didn't go "not saying mark deepthroat but not saying he not (wink)  (blushes)"

this got stuff give it the air of bullshit

But apparently no one here accuse  her if murder. so nothing to defend
Seems suspicious as fuck. Rock saying that the DNC had nothing to do with it confirms my suspicions.

well here thing

1) no evidence. other then tick the dnc
2) same people who buy this are the same people who claim the Russia stuff have nothing to it. even though it much more evidence
3)  if Russia did hack that mean the info wasnt from thus no motive
4) the arrange weird coyness
5) the fact that this mean they fake a robbery but didnt bother to rob anything
6) that at this point it nothing to gain from his murder
7) that the family called it bullshit
8  it in a long line of fake conspirices. so it a bit of crying wolf here

all that put doubt in this conspiracy

It's rock, Hillary or the DNC could kill people right in front of him and he'd say it never happened and claim it was just a vast right-wing conspiracy.

do you think they killed him snake

not everything is right wing conspiracy but there are a lot of accusation that are bullshit

Detective AP

• Global Moderator
  • The Big Mick
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2017, 09:17:22 PM »

policy

What are you talking about?  There was no policy involved aside from Woodard & Bernstein agreeing to Felt's wishes to reveal his identity after his death or allow him to do it himself.  Felt could have said at any time that he was Deep Throat.  He could have done it right after Nixon resigned and all his cronies went to prison.  He could have done it after Nixon's death or after those guys got out of prison and everything was over with.  Instead, he went to his deathbed without telling anyone.  Why?  Because there was a chance G Gordon Liddy or someone might want to get even in some way.

You don't have to believe anyone had Rich killed but to say that highly powerful people wouldn't potentially retaliate in some way if their corruption was exposed is just naive thinking.  Believing in a pedo-ring under a pizza parlor run by Satanists is a silly notion because none of that makes sense.  A corrupt person trying to kill someone out of revenge is plausible because that shit happens.

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Mr. Cleo McDowell
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2017, 11:22:25 PM »

policy

What are you talking about?  There was no policy involved aside from Woodard & Bernstein agreeing to Felt's wishes to reveal his identity after his death or allow him to do it himself.  Felt could have said at any time that he was Deep Throat.  He could have done it right after Nixon resigned and all his cronies went to prison.  He could have done it after Nixon's death or after those guys got out of prison and everything was over with.  Instead, he went to his deathbed without telling anyone.  Why?  Because there was a chance G Gordon Liddy or someone might want to get even in some way.

You don't have to believe anyone had Rich killed but to say that highly powerful people wouldn't potentially retaliate in some way if their corruption was exposed is just naive thinking.  Believing in a pedo-ring under a pizza parlor run by Satanists is a silly notion because none of that makes sense.  A corrupt person trying to kill someone out of revenge is plausible because that shit happens.

its policy not for a reporter to reveal it sources. It is not policy to hint at it in a cute way, the name of your source and dance around it. Doing so smells like bullshit

oh again I didnt say they would retaliate. But I saying they wouldnt KILL him..frame it as a robbery, and get the  cops involve. That conspircy laden nonsnese

The fact that you admited the OTHER ways to get him beside sending a hitman to kill him..make the conspircy theory that they killed him silly. It just those other ways wont make for a good tom Clancy novel..that actully murdeirng him would

Detective AP

• Global Moderator
  • The Big Mick
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2017, 11:51:47 PM »

Reporters don't reveal sources for safety reasons, usually.  Woodward and Bernstein actually said they wanted to keep the identity a secret for that reason.

And who said anyone got the cops involved?

And I never admitted the thing you said.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 11:57:44 PM by AP »

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Mr. Cleo McDowell
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2017, 12:59:28 AM »

Reporters don't reveal sources for safety reasons, usually.  Woodward and Bernstein actually said they wanted to keep the identity a secret for that reason.

And who said anyone got the cops involved?

And I never admitted the thing you said.

Yea and woodward and bernsiten didnt float the name out there before hand with "Not saying this guy is, not saying he isnt" sort of way. The fact that Assange did and floated out the idea it was murder makes me think he full of shit. Otherwise he would say. You either name your source or you dont. Doing this coy in between doenst make a lot of sense. That the one part your missing that makes this conspircy theory suspect. It rely on how much you trust Assange..half ass accusation that he worked for him. If he did why not say it. If he protecting him or people related to him..then your not really doing so by mention his name now are you.  The the lynch pin of this conspiricy theory. And again the source was revealed after the death.

you did say
"Yeah, that's why it's so odd.  The authorities declared it a "botched robbery" for no real reason"
Which applies there in on it. But hey maybe I misinterpeting you

. And you did hint it may be murder because people in power mad at him. Which kind of contradict your later statment when you said there other ways to get at him beside murder.  Then why wouldn't they do that here..instead of a convuluted murder plot for no good reason other then spite.

Again let me ask just to make it clear

Do you think it foul play
Do you think DNC might of had it happen
Do you think it was Hillary or anyone on her team who might of plan it

if so how likely you think it is

if it again in "hell anything possible. It possible where living in a matrix" level..then ok find

but if it a high possibilty...I am going to have to disagree

Because it a coupl of possible

Either 1 is was a botch robbery..which is the most likely

2- Hillary plan it to happen..which doesnt make a lot of sense for the reason I said
3) DNC did it doesnt make a lot sense for similar reason

Detective AP

• Global Moderator
  • The Big Mick
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2017, 01:24:32 AM »

Yea and woodward and bernsiten didnt float the name out there before hand with "Not saying this guy is, not saying he isnt" sort of way. The fact that Assange did and floated out the idea it was murder makes me think he full of shit. Otherwise he would say. You either name your source or you dont. Doing this coy in between doenst make a lot of sense. That the one part your missing that makes this conspircy theory suspect. It rely on how much you trust Assange..half ass accusation that he worked for him. If he did why not say it. If he protecting him or people related to him..then your not really doing so by mention his name now are you.  The the lynch pin of this conspiricy theory. And again the source was revealed after the death.

None of this has anything to do with the point I made.

you did say
"Yeah, that's why it's so odd.  The authorities declared it a "botched robbery" for no real reason"

It means, one way or another, a random murder was declared a robbery despite no evidence of a robbery.  It was weird enough that the family decided to investigate the murder.  That's it.

And you did hint it may be murder because people in power mad at him

I said there's a possibility.  This is due to the fact that when you have very powerful, corrupt people, sometimes they do that sort of thing.  It's a simple idea.  This sort of thing happens.  Whether or not this is an example of it is irrelevant.  You seem to think no government official in any country at any point in history has ever assassinated someone.

Which kind of contradict your later statment when you said there other ways to get at him beside murder.

No, I didn't.

Then why wouldn't they do that here..instead of a convuluted murder plot for no good reason other then spite.

Do you not understand the concept of revenge?

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Mr. Cleo McDowell
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2017, 02:00:13 AM »

None of this has anything to do with the point I made.

you did say

It means, one way or another, a random murder was declared a robbery despite no evidence of a robbery.  It was weird enough that the family decided to investigate the murder.  That's it.

And you did hint it may be murder because people in power mad at him

I said there's a possibility.  This is due to the fact that when you have very powerful, corrupt people, sometimes they do that sort of thing.  It's a simple idea.  This sort of thing happens.  Whether or not this is an example of it is irrelevant.  You seem to think no government official in any country at any point in history has ever assassinated someone.

Which kind of contradict your later statment when you said there other ways to get at him beside murder.

No, I didn't.

Then why wouldn't they do that here..instead of a convuluted murder plot for no good reason other then spite.

Do you not understand the concept of revenge?

in the goverment people pissed each other off every day, ruin each other plans. They dont plan elaborate murder plot on all of them. As for the family who hired a PI. Same Family ask Assange to cut the shit when he made accusation to settle a politicla beef and brining their family into it

As for what the assange stuff I mention have to do with your point your saying everything. You brought up Bernstien to say well Deep throat was kept secret. But this is not really keeping it secret. He name the guys name. But did it coyly where if someone calls him out on it he could say something like this

"I didnt suggest he worked for me..and therefor got killed for it.  I am I had insider work for me before. And rich got killed. If one to Jump to conclusion..that he was my insider and he got killed because...golly Gee Willikers..nothing I can do about that"

Reporter- so you saying he not your insider

"Not saying either way..would tell you if he was...TEE HEH."

Thats cutsey bullshit. And important because is the pillar of this whole conspircy theory

Again where Did I say no goverment in history ever Assassnate anyone.  I am saying the idea of them assaisnating is flimsy..since its no evidence..and the plot would be silly for reasons I mention.  With that logic minus well say Obama had Judge Alito killed with a pillow.  Make since..he might of got a judge out of it and push the supreme court left. Hell of a lot more motive to do that.  Hella of a lot more to gain..with rich nothing to gain.

Actully you kind of die contradict yourself

policy

You don't have to believe anyone had Rich killed but to say that highly powerful people wouldn't potentially retaliate in some way if their corruption was exposed is just naive thinking.

Which I simply asked if that the case, why not pick the non murdery option that your yourself says they sometime do. Why this convulted plan

Detective AP

• Global Moderator
  • The Big Mick
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2017, 02:11:25 AM »

Which I simply asked if that the case, why not pick the non murdery option that your yourself says they sometime do. Why this convulted plan

Once again... I never said anything even remotely like that.  It's as if you're reading some else's posts.

g-train

• King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2017, 08:27:38 PM »

well supposedly "kim dotcom" claims he (Seth Rich) was responsible for the DNC-leak attributed to Russia and is willing to testify to it if needed.

g-train

• King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2017, 08:28:30 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]