Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: What do you think about Seth Rich?  (Read 326 times)

AP

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
  • Yep. We're boned.
    • View Profile
What do you think about Seth Rich?
« on: May 17, 2017, 10:13:24 PM »

Was he the DNC insider for wikileaks?  Was there foul play?

LiquidSailor

• Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
Re: What do you think about Seth Rich?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 10:33:21 PM »

I dont know who that is, but anyone who exposes the corruption of the DNC is a hero.

g-train

• Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 10:42:28 PM »

Maybe and maybe?

AP

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
  • Yep. We're boned.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 11:09:12 PM »

He was possibly the DNC insider who leaked the Podesta emails.  He was later found murdered in his own home in a "botched robbery" despite nothing being stolen.

LiquidSailor

• Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 11:10:29 PM »

Haha Hillary sent one of her brainwashed child sex slaves from that pizza joint to kill him.

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2017, 02:59:55 AM »

yea the whole murder plot seem like bullshit..to add to the suspose hit list she did

Now if it was just that he was a DNC insider..i could maybe buy

AP

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
  • Yep. We're boned.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2017, 03:53:43 AM »

He wouldn't have just pissed off Clinton.  He would have pissed off a large number of very powerful people in government.  They could have legally killed him using the NDAA 2012, really, considering this could roughly count as treason.

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2017, 05:55:07 AM »

He wouldn't have just pissed off Clinton.  He would have pissed off a large number of very powerful people in government.  They could have legally killed him using the NDAA 2012, really, considering this could roughly count as treason.

it not treason to fuck over one party as long as he didnt do anything illegal. But here the thing WHY. Think about it why? Damage basicly done.  apparently if he an informent for Assange..he would of all ready have told him anything he knew.  Email already happen.  It no good reason to kill him other then she EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL. But let go with she did it out of spite.  Because she a derange mad woman.

Why not steal something. If as the theory was they wanted to make it look like a robbery gone bad why not take something.  I mean they have the cops inovolve, manage to hire some hitmen that can keep a secret this big. They plan all of this..but forgot to actully steal something to cement the robbery. It seem the next step to a murder that looks like a robbery. First step murder...second robbery to cement said narrative.

Its to me..much more like the robbery didnt plan to kill them. And freak the fuck out and ran. Thus the term BOTCH robbery.

They could just fire him. if he then come up and says that why..well it will make it clear Wikleaks had it in for the clinton campaign to the point they place an informent..but not in RNC..which pants them as maybe not the 100 percent unbias play it down the middle angels they claim to be

The reason this is popular the same reason. The Pizza gate thing in popular. Same way the so called HIT list popular. For some reason.  He being a shitty politicna..or hell a crooked one not enough. She has to be seen as a straight up SUPER VILLAN. Reason why they throw this shit is..if you throw enough shit people going to say "Well even SOME of true..then there a monster"

did it with obama...with the Satanist muslim, mudering atheitst, Kenyan. Just keep hammer at these stories till they slip through the cracks

Not there zero evidence to this being connected to it. Hell Zero evidence he even an informent. instead of Assange hinting it. He said he wont say for sure because he wont reveal his informent

1) The informent is dead. so dont know what he protecting
2)  Even if he wasnt deader, hinting at him being an inside is still shitty protection if that the case. I mean I never had an informent. Not in a police.  But I think saying "Hey I am not saying this guy wokring uncover informent..but .not saying he not ...(Wink Wink)"  is probally what you consider shitty protection

even Rocket Racoon better at subterfuge then that.

This started to play down the Russia thing. To say it wasnt a hack..it was a DNC insider. Then ok it was a fat guy in his basment.  And saying the whole Russia hacking the DNC was bullshit that several private and goverment agencies decided to go along with.

Dont know how many people still on that particual train..but it getting pretty empty. But now that Hillary less in a spotlight to atracct people hate boners..now people like "Oh maybe there something to this Russia thing". Now it just was there any collusion now. Now reather you care about russia doesnt matter.  If the argument..all Russia did was reveal Hillary lies. One can say they screwed Bernie so turn about fair play

but it important to bring up here regardless, because he the theory is she killed him leaks was gotten from him. But if it was Russia..then it may of not come from..him Thus no good reason to kill him. So Russia being the one to hack takes away motive.

AP

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
  • Yep. We're boned.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2017, 06:39:52 AM »

it not treason to fuck over one party as long as he didnt do anything illegal
There's a reason why leakers try to remain anonymous.

But here the thing WHY. Think about it why? Damage basicly done.  apparently if he an informent for Assange..he would of all ready have told him anything he knew.  Email already happen.  It no good reason to kill him other then she EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL. But let go with she did it out of spite.  Because she a derange mad woman.

For starters, he died a while ago.

Second, no one said Clinton had him killed.

Third, you know Deep Throat remained anonymous decades after the entire Watergate scandal was over.  Hell, he remained anonymous decades after Nixon died.  Why?  Because pissing off very powerful people can lead to repercussions.

Why not steal something. If as the theory was they wanted to make it look like a robbery gone bad why not take something.  I mean they have the cops inovolve, manage to hire some hitmen that can keep a secret this big. They plan all of this..but forgot to actully steal something to cement the robbery. It seem the next step to a murder that looks like a robbery. First step murder...second robbery to cement said narrative.

Yeah, that's why it's so odd.  The authorities declared it a "botched robbery" for no real reason.

Its to me..much more like the robbery didnt plan to kill them. And freak the fuck out and ran. Thus the term BOTCH robbery.

Without evidence of a robber ever having been in his house.  This is why his family hired a PI to investigate initially because nothing about his murder made sense.

They could just fire him. if he then come up and says that why..well it will make it clear Wikleaks had it in for the clinton campaign to the point they place an informent..but not in RNC..which pants them as maybe not the 100 percent unbias play it down the middle angels they claim to be

You talk about how unlikely it is for anyone involved in the government to want a guy dead for exposing them, then make a conspiracy theory around Wikileaks "having it in for Clinton".  Wikileaks started off taking on the Bush administration.  During the election, Assange asked for Trump's tax returns and has recently asked Comey for the Trump tapes.  Hell, shortly after he was elected, Trump talked about how evil wikileaks were, called Snowden a traitor, and said that Manning was ungrateful.  There's never been any love between Wikileaks and the Republicans.

Anyway, it wasn't until recently that there was any evidence of him having connections to wikileaks until his family got the PI involved.

The reason this is popular the same reason. The Pizza gate thing in popular. Same way the so called HIT list popular. For some reason.  He being a shitty politicna..or hell a crooked one not enough. She has to be seen as a straight up SUPER VILLAN. Reason why they throw this shit is..if you throw enough shit people going to say "Well even SOME of true..then there a monster"

did it with obama...with the Satanist muslim, mudering atheitst, Kenyan. Just keep hammer at these stories till they slip through the cracks

Not even remotely on the same level.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 06:58:50 AM by AP »

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2017, 08:07:01 AM »

it not treason to fuck over one party as long as he didnt do anything illegal
There's a reason why leakers try to remain anonymous.

But here the thing WHY. Think about it why? Damage basicly done.  apparently if he an informent for Assange..he would of all ready have told him anything he knew.  Email already happen.  It no good reason to kill him other then she EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL. But let go with she did it out of spite.  Because she a derange mad woman.

For starters, he died a while ago.

Second, no one said Clinton had him killed.

Third, you know Deep Throat remained anonymous decades after the entire Watergate scandal was over.  Hell, he remained anonymous decades after Nixon died.  Why?  Because pissing off very powerful people can lead to repercussions.

Yeah, that's why it's so odd.  The authorities declared it a "botched robbery" for no real reason.

Without evidence of a robber ever having been in his house.  This is why his family hired a PI to investigate initially because nothing about his murder made sense.

You talk about how unlikely it is for anyone involved in the government to want a guy dead for exposing them, then make a conspiracy theory around Wikileaks "having it in for Clinton".  Wikileaks started off taking on the Bush administration.  During the election, Assange asked for Trump's tax returns and has recently asked Comey for the Trump tapes.  Hell, shortly after he was elected, Trump talked about how evil wikileaks were, called Snowden a traitor, and said that Manning was ungrateful.  There's never been any love between Wikileaks and the Republicans.

Anyway, it wasn't until recently that there was any evidence of him having connections to wikileaks until his family got the PI involved.

Not even remotely on the same level.

you didnt say he had him killed but you heavly applied it was her or the DNC. But hey maybe I  mininterpenting. So going to ask. Do you Ap. Think Hillay Clinton  might of had this man killed. If not do you AP think it was DNC or anyone people involve in her campaign might of had this man killed.  If the answer no then we arent at any diagreement. If yes...what is the likelhood.  If it the same likelhood that where living in the matrix, that one thing.  If it 50/50  or close to that where at a disagreement.

But let say it was the DNC. Same question apply. WHY kill him after damage is done. Why not steal something ..if the goal to make it look like a robbery and maybe get the cops in on it. Instead of bribing the cops, why not just takes the dude wallet. If the dnc info was gotten by a russia hacked, which it seem it is that means he didnt leak the info..so thus no motive to kill. The basis of the conspircy dont makes sense.   So why do it.  Let Deep throat reminad a alive. No one tried to kill him, or any of the reporters. A lot of the time there affraid of political fall out after the fact. or dont want to be in the spotlight, or bothered. Not that the goverment going to send assassins after him for no reason what so ever after they already did damage.  But lets lose you deep throat anology. You know when his name was revealed..about around the time of his death when he was on his last leg. Because that the time to reveal Only reason to be coy like that I am either bullshiting and covering your ass..or HORRIBLE at protecting sources. I am not saying Hillary team did it...but "Maybe (wink Wink)

And also if someone was to know deep throat..if I were going to say "I am not saying AP deep throat...but MAYBE (wink Wink)" And Can not longer claim I am not naming stuff to protect my source.  Because At that point I minus well have named you. 
The authorites declared it a botch robbery because that seem what it was. A strugle..the robbery freaked out and ran. And even if you think it odd...goverment conspricy a huge leap to Jump to. And when I say damage done I mean at the time of death they info was already given if he did it.  Assagne already had all the emails, it just leaked it over time. He would of already told Assange anything he has. It be smarter to just fire him or keep him on and feed him fake shit to make them look like idiots.

Wikileaks clearly doesnt like Clinton. Hate her. And rarely attack Trump during the Campaign. Trump said he LOVED wikeals. Asking for his emails is the lightest critique you could do. its the bare miniums consider all the shit and abuses this man has done. Most of the leaks from the adminstration you notice not from wikileaks..show up in other news. Sure AFTER the campaign their harder on him. Because they dont have Hillary to get distracted by. But during the campaign he floated this murder plot idea with no evidence. The family of the people had to ask him to cut the shit

As for saying it not remotley close..naaa it pretty on the level since there ZERO evidence to this. None..not a morsel.  It would involve a cover up in the police, an X secretar of state..or DNC hiring a hitmen, faking a robbery  (badly since nothing was stolen) and murdering a DNC. To cover up what..the fact they didnt like Bernie. Then you add it to all the other hit list she susposed to have

AP

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
  • Yep. We're boned.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2017, 08:19:23 AM »

The guy was killed last July Rock, four months before the election.  It's not like this happened yesterday.  Despite speaking with authority about this, you don't seem to have any actual idea about the topic.

And your Deep Throat argument makes no sense.

Also, also, I never implied Hillary Clinton killed the guy, so stop being so defensive.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 09:07:18 AM by AP »

g-train

• Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2017, 01:31:30 PM »

Why would they make it look like a "botched" robbery that makes no sense?

To have just enough reason for the authorities to call it so while making it clear to anybody in the future who might think about doing this what the consequences might be?

Not saying that's what happened.

Just saying; I can see that as why.

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2017, 03:28:35 PM »

The guy was killed last July Rock, four months before the election.  It's not like this happened yesterday.  Despite speaking with authority about this, you don't seem to have any actual idea about the topic.

Also, also, I never implied Hillary Clinton killed the guy, so stop being so defensive.

But it did happen after the info would probably be leaked or given. so no real point to kill him

To have just enough reason for the authorities to call it so while making it clear to anybody in the future who might think about doing this what the consequences might be?

they can put enough political pressure to scare people without resorting to sending assassin's teams

g-train

• Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2017, 06:10:02 PM »

But it did happen after the info would probably be leaked or given. so no real point to kill him

they can put enough political pressure to scare people without resorting to sending assassin's teams

They can but sometimes you got to send a message; make a point of it ya' know?

AP

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
  • Yep. We're boned.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2017, 09:59:47 PM »

Again, why do you think Woodward and Bernstein kept Mark Felt's identity a secret until his death?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 10:01:36 PM by AP »
Pages: [1] 2