Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Trump may of gave Russia Classified info  (Read 618 times)

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
Re: Trump may of gave Russia Classified info
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2017, 10:36:22 PM »

I'd still probably toss that title to Andrew Jackson.

Propeus The Fallen

• Norbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2017, 02:16:10 AM »

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/may/17/erdogans-bodyguards-in-violent-clash-with-protesters-in-washington-dc

Yeah, let's invite more dictators and friends over. That work out well for us last week.

And...c'mon, James Buchanan is the worse president. I get that Andrew Jackson was a racist and what he did to the native americans was horrible, but he also did succeed at stuff. I mean before in a good number of states you had own land or pay taxes to vote, he fixed trade, got rid of a lot of corruption (because you do not fuck with Andrew Jackson). Plus...he nearly killed his assassin.

James Buchanan launched an attack on mormons, Dred Scott anyone, just an idiot and failure in general and oh yeah...THE UNION FELL APART AND HE DID NOTHING TO STOP IT!!! Seriously, he decided it was the next guy's problem.

Anyway he's the worse. No one can be worse. Not even Trump. ...please god let me be right on that.

LiquidSailor

• Billy Ray Valentine
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2017, 02:38:19 AM »

How is launching an attack on mormons a bad thing?
DIGUSTING

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2017, 09:15:33 AM »

Nothing legitimizes a religion faster than persecution. Thats why Raelians never took off even though it sounds like the most fun.

ShadowFaggot

• Axel Foley
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2017, 12:01:27 PM »

Yeah nothing will happen with the GOP in charge. Honestly I wonder what it would take for them to turn on him other than there mid term election seats in jeopardy.

I'm guessing if the evidence mounts high enough that there would be no way to not impeach him.  We're talking Nixon tape levels of evidence, though.

Impeachment only happened during Watergate with a Democratic Congress though. Basically impeachment is an entirely political process - if the votes to impeach arent there then you can get away with anything (the majority opinion is that the President cannot be charged with any criminal offences until after they have stepped down from the Presidency) and if they are then you could be impeached for more or less anything that could be argued to be a "high crime or misdemeanor" (actual everyday legal crimes that apply to normal citizens are not "high crimes"). For Republicans to decide that Trump is so much of a liability that they initiate the impeachment process themselves is a pretty big ask and something they would do almost anything to avoid.

GeneralPresidentSkeletor

• Axel Foley
  • "He speaks so well!" - white people, everywhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2017, 12:07:50 AM »

Weeeeell...a rep from Texas (D-Al Green; clearly not wanting to stay together in love and happiness) laid out a speech and called for Trump's impeachment on the floor of Congress today. Not a whispered thing, anymore. In another day or two, he's going to bungle something new and this will just pick up steam.

Propeus The Fallen

• Norbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2017, 08:37:29 AM »

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/trump-tweet-greatest-witch-hunt-in-history-special-councel

WTF Did Obama ever do?

Nothing. Because I know that Trump thought he would find something, tweeted, and then realized Obama didn't do jack....he was just a wonderful president I miss more and more each passing day. :(

g-train

• King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2017, 10:00:59 AM »

Weeeeell...a rep from Texas (D-Al Green; clearly not wanting to stay together in love and happiness) laid out a speech and called for Trump's impeachment on the floor of Congress today. Not a whispered thing, anymore. In another day or two, he's going to bungle something new and this will just pick up steam.

Well; see until something happens this just feels like a "contingency plan" they can use after the presidency to say "See we tried to go against him too, can't blame or associate us with that guy".

Master

• Global Moderator
  • Mr. Cleo McDowell
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2017, 06:59:21 AM »

Russian ambassador told Moscow that Kushner wanted secret communications channel with Kremlin - The Washington Post
https://apple.news/ANB5_XdkdQIOxeFZn0qX3fg
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.

g-train

• King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2017, 07:48:41 PM »

How is launching an attack on mormons a bad thing?

Billion years old now; but I was gonna say, back then the Mormons were actually getting up to some craziness.

Wasn't so much "persecuting them" as trying to stop them from killing people and blaming it on Indians.

I suppose in some ways the founders of Mormonism weren't that different from Islams' I suppose.
Pages: 1 2 [3]