Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes

Author Topic: Trump wants to cancel press briefings because its hard being accurate  (Read 194 times)

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
    • View Profile

AP

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
  • Yep. We're boned.
    • View Profile

He's too incompetent to be properly corrupt.

Master Tolkien

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
  • I write about dragons. Bitches love dragons.
    • View Profile

The problem is that he's too arrogant and proud to silence himself. Every other modern President wisely limited himself to prepared speeches 99% of the time... and coordinated closely with his administration and Press Secretary to ensure a uniform message. The press would pounce on discrepancies and vague points of information, but most months were ho-hum for Predidents.

Trump won't stick to a message. He just blurts shit out on Twitter and makes all sorts of impromptu statements to the press. Without plan or consultation. And usually without thought or research. Hence, he makes liars out of his admin... and shows himself to be a liar (or at least wildly inconsistent) on an almost daily basis.

Of the 10 villains, so far as things of this nature can be remembered going back afore the days the board crashes, 9 filled with dread and cursed in vain at the sight of Master.

Panthergod

• Crisis Actor
    • View Profile

He's too incompetent to be properly corrupt.
Exactly. So much better than Clinton. 😂😂

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
    • View Profile

Ah yes that last bit Trump supporters are clinging on to. The hypothetical.

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile

Jelly will break when Trump bombs Wakanda

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile

wonder how much damage will he do if he goes down

because most people you can give an to resign and go out with a quiet dignity. But Trump might be like "FUCK THAT...if i am going down I am burning this shit down with me"

Master Tolkien

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile

True. If Trump ever gets forced to resign, he'll no doubt "accidentally" release some classified info in Tweets just to be petty.

Of the 10 villains, so far as things of this nature can be remembered going back afore the days the board crashes, 9 filled with dread and cursed in vain at the sight of Master.

g-train

• Lizardman
    • View Profile

True. If Trump ever gets forced to resign, he'll no doubt "accidentally" release some classified info in Tweets just to be petty.

That may actually be why Trump doesn't end up getting impeached.

Too much info. in the know for anyone to be willing to get possibly tarred on the way out.

Master Tolkien

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile

That may actually be why Trump doesn't end up getting impeached.

Too much info. in the know for anyone to be willing to get possibly tarred on the way out.

Well, they might threaten his life or threaten to come after his businesses if he throws a tantrum.

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
    • View Profile

If he got impeached and then he started releasing federal secrets could he get arrested for treason?

g-train

• Lizardman
    • View Profile

If he got impeached and then he started releasing federal secrets could he get arrested for treason?

Depends how he does.

Honestly; he's done so much incompetent stuff he could probably get away with saying he didn't want to do it but did it inadvertently because he was a moron.

If his ego would actually let him say that.