Herochat

Peter Griffin vs Hank Hill vs Homer Simpson

Uhtceare

• +7/-3
    • View Profile
Peter Griffin vs Hank Hill vs Homer Simpson
« on: May 12, 2017, 11:40:08 PM »
Not a fight. Which one would you prefer to be your father?

XerxesTWD

• +49/-17
    • View Profile
Re: Peter Griffin vs Hank Hill vs Homer Simpson
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 11:44:06 PM »
Hank is the only correct answer.

therock

• +20/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 12:13:07 AM »
yea despite hank's boy aint being right, he never put hands on him.

Rynox

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2017, 12:22:21 AM »
Boy I tell you Hwhat!

Almighty Tallest

• +2/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2017, 12:23:14 AM »
I'd take Peter.

Hank never whooped Bobby, but he was insanely strict and pushed his world onto Bobby so hard he had backstep several times.

Homer is a dummy, but he's more negligent than anything due to being a literal retard. Bart goes out of his way to make it tough for him though, so the strangling isn't really surprising. I mean Bart has done some shitty things to his father for no reason other than it made him laugh.

Peter is also a retard, but, he's a retard in a Seth McFarlane cartoon. Which means that since I'm not a dumbass like Chris, and I'm black. First Peter will love me, and second whenever he does one of his dumb schemes, I'll find a way to benefit from it unlike Chris who is an idiot, and Stewie who's too busy focused on world domination...or fucking guys. Or both?

But yeah. We're millionaires for a week? I ask for as much money as he'll give me and put it in a separate account. We find treasure? I get him to go look for the second chest that has to be hidden with the first otherwise it wouldn't be pirate "booty" because booty equals 2 butt cheeks. Then I'd stuff my pockets. It wouldn't be hard to run shit and be rich as hell if you knew how to manipulate Peter Griffin.

Dlbiininja

• +15/-8312
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2017, 01:29:02 AM »
Homer.

Hank's too strict, and Peter's an asshole.

Roflmao! Peter's a returded asshole.  He's what would happen if Homer was a meth head and he couldn't find his drugs. 

And I gotta give it Homer does have a heart and some compassion about him.

I think I'd strangle Hank after 330th mention of Propane and its benefits in an hour. 
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

Almighty Tallest

• +2/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2017, 01:41:45 AM »
I agree Homer is the best choice, but man knowing what I know. I'd game the system with Peter so hard. At least once per episode there's a way for me to benefit off of a random gag.

Propeus The Fallen

• +13/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2017, 06:34:43 AM »
Hm, if we took out Bart, Homer would be the best dad but...he strangles him every episode. Not to mention he's always at the bar or his new job of the week.

And yeah, Hank's strict, but he will bend if he sees merit to your point of view. Gotta go with him.

MTL76

• +1109/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2017, 09:45:30 AM »

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

herochat

• +101/-77
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.

NeoGreenLantern

• +55/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2017, 03:13:25 PM »
Homer would be fun just for the adventures but Hank has a good job, isn't as nearly as strict as being suggested, and you can probably get steaks for dinner a few times a week.

g-train

• +1/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2017, 06:30:04 PM »
You're right in that Hank isnt so strict as to be abusive or anything, let me explain.
These are cartoon characters, and, of the 3, aside from being the most hands on parent, Hank's also the most 'reslistic'.
If i'm going to live in a toon verse, i'm going for one where i can survive a massive amount of damage/the rules are looser; Hank's verse has ppl die of actual diseases and suffer consequences for their actions.

That leaves him out.

Between Homer and Peter, both of which live in verses that have what i'm looking for, Homer is the nicer person, and the ppl i'm likely to associate with are too. 
Family Guy's full of assholes, and there are enough of those in RL.

I think people have died in the simpson's-verse it's just that Homer's basically a demigod.

Though Almighty Tallest has a point; part of the problems of the Family Guy people is they are kind of stupid in their own right in a sense.

But yeah if we get fully integrated into their physics and whatnot, than the Simpson's is probably the best choice.

Red Exodus

• +7/-19
  • The one you've been smashing for!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2017, 10:24:00 PM »
Definitely Homer.

The problem with Hank is that he is extremely conservative. Although not to an insane degree, he's not some
abusive "my way or the highway" kind of dad, but part of the humor is watching how seemingly "not serious"
stuff completely ruffles Hank's feathers. I mean there was an entire episode dedicated to Hank not wanting
to pay a late fee on a video he didn't rent, and made a whole court case about it. There was also another time
when Hank was acting younger, asked his wife Peggy if she wanted to fool around, and she got all uncomfortable
because "its in the middle of the day." Also, fuck Hank's dad, and Lu Anne's retarded boyfriend.

The problem with Peter is obvious, the guy's an asshole. Chris killed his one sibling in his sleep and Peter and
Lois told him it was a bad dream. Peter shits on Meg all the time. If any of his pop-culture reference things are
true, Peter's also been raped multiple times or cheated on Lois lots of times too. And don't forget the giant
family fist fight in their house. Despite his "yeah but he learns his lesson later", the fact is that they are all
a family of douchebags in a world where everyone is.

In the Simpsons, moreso than the other two, not only is the family much closer/stronger, but they're much more
respectable and lax than the other two. They may fight more than the Hill family, but they aren't as violent or
horrible to each other as the Griffens are. And the people in their world are actually a lot nicer and more
neighborly (come on, everyone loves Ned Flanders), and they're easier to get along with. Homer is a dope,
but he will absolutely come through out of love for you. He's done it time and time again, a little more than
Hank (but not by much, Hank is the same in a way), but significantly moreso than Peter.

MTL76

• +1109/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2017, 06:50:27 PM »
Homer is legitimately retarded. It's funny in thirty minute blocks but would be annoying full time.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

Propeus The Fallen

• +13/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2017, 07:15:50 PM »
Again, Homer strangles Bart constantly. Also, Bart is a kid who constantly terrorizes the community and has wrecked buildings and ruined lives.

Hank Hill actually took Luanne under his wing and helped her grow into a responsible adult.

And no way are the Simpsons characters nicer than the King of the Hill characters. You have mobsters, a corrupt mayor, and Nelson.

And for the record, I would have seen Blockbuster burn in hell before I ever paid a late charge!!! :)

Actually, if we were going best dad for all the series, Dale would win. I mean, yeah, he's a conspiracy nut, but he also is a great dad. He's supportive of his son no matter what, actually wants to spend time with him, they have a great relationship, and he even takes care of Joseph when he's sick.