Herochat

What percentage of the problems in the ME are due to inbreeding?

ProjectCornDog

• +1/-12
    • View Profile
70% of all Pakistanis are inbred and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30%. An estimate reveals close to half of everybody living in the Arab world is inbred. A BBC report showed that at least 55% of the Pakistani community in Britain was married to a first cousin. BBC's research also discovered that, even though Pakistanis only account for just 3.4% of all births in Britain, they accounted for 30% of all British children with recessive disorders and a higher rate of infant mortality.

With this being the case, what percentage of the problems we're seeing in the Middle East would you say is due to this? I mean, does something have to be wrong with your common sense compass if you belong to a religion whose prophet allowed such things? There is no question that you increase the risk of problems by having a child with people in your blood line, not to mention continuously marrying within the bloodline. You would THINK if someone was communicating directly with God that God wouldn't allow such faulty behavior, after all our biology often malfunctions when it happens. After all, the risk of having an IQ lower than 70 increases 400 percent among children from cousin marriages.

Do you guys think maybe this is why so many people to this day follow a religion whose leader would be in jail if he committed the crimes he did back in his day?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 09:26:21 PM by ProjectCornDog »

NeoGreenLantern

• +39/-15
    • View Profile
Re: What percentage of the problems in the ME are due to inbreeding?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 09:27:32 PM »
Do you have links to these statistics?

Toilet Bunny

• +42/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 09:29:45 PM »
Where did you get this info?

JookDukem

• +21/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 09:37:04 PM »
I think a lack of objective intelligence is a problem, yes.

Easier to incite violence among unintelligent folk.

NeoGreenLantern

• +39/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2017, 09:49:04 PM »
Thanks for the sources.To answer your question. I honestly couldn't even guess what percentage it could be but it certainly is a big factor.

Also
In some parts of Saudi Arabia, particularly in the south, where Mrs. Hefthi was raised, the rate of marriage among blood relatives ranges from 55 to 70 percent, among the highest rates in the world, according to the Saudi government.

g-train

• +1/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2017, 10:00:55 PM »
Thanks for the sources.To answer your question. I honestly couldn't even guess what percentage it could be but it certainly is a big factor.

Also
In some parts of Saudi Arabia, particularly in the south, where Mrs. Hefthi was raised, the rate of marriage among blood relatives ranges from 55 to 70 percent, among the highest rates in the world, according to the Saudi government.

Why I do declare these people have insulted a Southron Man's honour for the last time.

Uhtceare

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2017, 10:23:42 PM »
I think inbreeding is more a symptom than a cause. The cause is that much of the middle-east is a one-resource area. When you've only got one real industry, it becomes easier for the corrupt to get a monopoly on that one industry, and then make the locals so dependent on that one industry that they act against their own long-term interests. It is why so many small towns vote Republican: small towns often have one industry that sustains the entire town. That one industry threatens to leave if it doesn't get all kinds of massive deregulation and tax-breaks, and the locals side with that industry and truly hate any group that threatens to make it leave via regulation and taxes.

In the case of most middle eastern countries, aristocrats or theocrats control the oil, they use that to completely control the country, and the country turns into the sort of shithole you always get when one group of aristocrats or theocrats controls everything. 

On top of that, you've got America propping up the Saudi theocratic aristocrats, who use their influence over America to blow up or destabilize any country that threatens their power or the status quo. America talks about being against theocracy and aristocracy, but the reality is that we are supporters both in the middle east, so long as they ally with us, either directly or via being allies of the Saudis. 

Gree

• +35/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2017, 01:40:30 PM »
PCD is on this insane anti-Muslim rhetoric. I appreciate the citations but I'd have to go through the stats as I find it hard to take what he states as fact.

You'd have to look at certain Jewish denominations as well, particularly Hasidic.

Inbreeding does lead to genetic defects however

NeoGreenLantern

• +39/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2017, 01:43:31 PM »
Fair non-warning, Gree. You're rubbing your balls on the rules a bit here. Pull it back a tad.

Panthergod

• +35/-72
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2017, 03:45:18 PM »
PCD is on this insane anti-Muslim rhetoric. I appreciate the citations but I'd have to go through the stats as I find it hard to take what he states as fact.

You'd have to look at certain Jewish denominations as well, particularly Hasidic.

Inbreeding does lead to genetic defects however

Lmao what has he said that is remotely unreasonable? You're caping for an ideology that's that's the virtual opposite of everything liberalism claims to stand for.

NeoGreenLantern

• +39/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2017, 04:00:34 PM »
I just told gree to pull back now you want him to start pulling up stuff? Yeah no, lets not derail the topic.

herochat

• +95/-73
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2017, 04:10:37 PM »
Cuck
Snowflake
New Balance
Etc
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.

ProjectCornDog

• +1/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2017, 04:38:49 PM »
Snopes is afraid to fact check these statistics but these statistics are factual nonetheless. I mean, you don't trust BBC? Or are you taking Alex Jones' side and calling them fake news? Yes Alex Jones has been on BBC before and it turned weird.

As far as "insane anti-muslim rhetoric"  I'm not sure what's insane aside from pointing out things like the Muslim world is filled with incest (I haven't stat checked this but I would bet there is a big difference between incest among non-Muslim Arabs and Muslims), that Muhammad killed people and followed a crazy philosophy that would have landed him in a jail cell in any modern society.

I'm on the page of Bill Maher and Sam Harris and think we really need to win a war of objective ideas. There is a belief that is becoming popularized that it is wrong to question some people's beliefs and it is wrong to question some ideas, I am against this. It is considered unacceptable to most people to question an entire religion, but if that religion is founded on nonsense I think it's important to talk about it. Religion has a direct impact on culture and unfortunately laws.

NeoGreenLantern

• +39/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2017, 04:42:00 PM »
Since you're gonna open that up I think its a little insane to suggest we shouldn't have moderate Muslim superheroes. Especially when promoting moderate versions of any ideals as a good thing is the most effective way of pulling people away from the extreme end.