Herochat

House to vote on Obamacare Replace bill tomorrow.

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
Re: House to vote on Obamacare Replace bill tomorrow.
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2017, 05:50:56 PM »
here why it might not hurt them

most of the seats that are up seem to be dems, and right come out in these mid terms more then the left.  Then add in gerrmanger..itsa tough row to beat

then add on top of that dems being fracture. This SHOULD unite them but I dont know

This also this whole only the lazy benifit by the goverment idea that some conservative voters have is bs..when they find out they have been benifting from this stuff. It SHOULD. But not sure it wont

Whats in this thing. i assume it horrible because it got the freedom cacuses

Propeus The Fallen

• +13/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2017, 06:31:05 PM »
Hey, Dems thought they were safe when they got Obamacare passed ...and that actually did help people! People get scared when you threaten their health. Heck, even that Ossoff in Georgia has a good chance to win in a super heavy republican area.

Oh and also...

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-04/senate-gop-plans-own-obamacare-repeal-bill-after-house-action

XerxesTWD

• +54/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2017, 07:01:10 PM »
here why it might not hurt them

most of the seats that are up seem to be dems, and right come out in these mid terms more then the left.  Then add in gerrmanger..itsa tough row to beat

then add on top of that dems being fracture. This SHOULD unite them but I dont know

This also this whole only the lazy benifit by the goverment idea that some conservative voters have is bs..when they find out they have been benifting from this stuff. It SHOULD. But not sure it wont

Whats in this thing. i assume it horrible because it got the freedom cacuses
You're thinking of Senate seats. Congress is every 2 years.

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2017, 07:20:00 PM »
isnt most of the seats up though are dems in congress.  Could be getting in confuse with senate though.

anyone can give a quick run down of what in this bill

XerxesTWD

• +54/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2017, 07:27:50 PM »
isnt most of the seats up though are dems in congress.  Could be getting in confuse with senate though.

anyone can give a quick run down of what in this bill
Listen to what I'm saying. Or read it. Whatever.

We elect Congressional seats every 2 years.
President is every 4 years.
Senate is every 6.

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2017, 12:26:10 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/24/us/politics/cbo-congressional-budget-office-health-care.html?_r=0

Well the Cbo score is out

Now I dont know what a libtard tear taste like...but surely it much taste like a the nectar of the gods for Trump voters to think it worth it. Since there going to be hit by this....HARD!!!

This not to mention the billions more they plan to cut from medicade in the budget billion..which together mean it may be over a trillion if they somehow passed this horrid thing

soleran

• +0/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2017, 10:36:03 AM »
Its certainly going to lower the amount of people on medicaid.

For as much as I lean libertarian, the thought of profiting off sick people is gross and this literally does nothing to fix that.