Herochat

Obama sucks every cock on Wall Street

Toilet Bunny

• +42/-47
    • View Profile
Obama sucks every cock on Wall Street
« on: April 27, 2017, 05:54:06 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yJO5xCEDmk

Just because he's out of office doesn't mean he doesn't still enjoy getting money from corporate America.

LiquidSailor

• +40/-143
    • View Profile
Re: Obama sucks every cock on Wall Street
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 05:56:45 PM »
I guess that multi-million dollar book deal wasn't enough.

DIGUSTING

Panthergod

• +35/-72
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 06:14:31 PM »
Helped them steal 50% of Black wealth, which is the true basis of the entire Financial Crisis. Then he helped them reestablish. Neocolonialism and Arab slavery in Libya. he's at heart a self loathing whore for his white masters despite his rhetoric.

g-train

• +1/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 06:28:53 PM »
Helped them steal 50% of Black wealth, which is the true basis of the entire Financial Crisis. Then he helped them reestablish. Neocolonialism and Arab slavery in Libya. he's at heart a self loathing whore for his white masters despite his rhetoric.

If his masters were black; would probably do the same thing.

therock

• +17/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2017, 10:04:46 PM »
I dont know. Since he not president and cant change laws, kind of dont give a shit. He can do what he wants at this point

g-train

• +1/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2017, 10:30:57 PM »
I dont know. Since he not president and cant change laws, kind of dont give a shit. He can do what he wants at this point
True they can't all be Jimmy Carters.

therock

• +17/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2017, 10:37:03 PM »
True they can't all be Jimmy Carters.

Saw a similar video on Secular talk

he talked about this. And he had a video of Obama hanging with the Brandson guy, about  "obama hanging out with billonares"

I get not liking the guy. Get even thinking he a corparstist or reublican light.  Dont agree but get it. But at some point in time people got to get off the guys dick. I mean I didnt like Bush , either of them.  But wasnt keeping on his going ons

it about what you do while president. Think all things consider he was good. Had his fault but did a lot of stuff that was good, namely consider where we were at before him. 

ProjectCornDog

• +1/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2017, 10:49:22 PM »

He can do whatever he wants but he's still a liar and a fraud.

therock

• +17/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2017, 11:14:01 PM »

what fraud did he commit

get not liking what he does as president but don't think he even allowed to get another position in public

so private citizen now

ProjectCornDog

• +1/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2017, 11:22:35 PM »

what fraud did he commit

get not liking what he does as president but don't think he even allowed to get another position in public

so private citizen now

He talked about this exact thing in his book. It's blatant corruption.

Toilet Bunny

• +42/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2017, 12:02:33 AM »
I get not liking the guy. Get even thinking he a corparstist or reublican light.  Dont agree but get it. But at some point in time people got to get off the guys dick. I mean I didnt like Bush , either of them.  But wasnt keeping on his going ons

It helps that Bush fucked off to some ranch in Texas and stayed gone for the most part.

therock

• +17/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2017, 12:14:55 AM »

what fraud did he commit

so private citizen now

He talked about this exact thing in his book. It's blatant corruption.

What thing?  Giving speeches, becoming Lobbyist?

Normally corruption with speech come before someone runs, where it hidden. See the Hillary speech can somewhat get. Idea if payment for later, or a bribe. That she was to Cozy and would somehow affect her laws. But the due not in a position to make laws now, and never will be unless michelle going to run for something

Figure he a very popular guy as the first black president and he taking advantage by making bank.

It helps that Bush fucked off to some ranch in Texas and stayed gone for the most part.

Here the thing Obama for the most part fucking off, and Jet Skying.  Both Bushs did give speeches and make appreance after. And go st huge fees. MOST presidents do.  People generaly dont give that much a shit of what they do after. But Obama he on some yacht and people like "Look at mr BIG shot on a yact man of of the people my ass Obama"

And I simply asked who cares.  Dude cant hang out with Jay Z and do coke of beyonce ass...wont effect you or me.  He drive around in a gold car, wearing a monicle, Burning 100 bills while, a topless Michalle obama hang on the car showing her tattoo that says "Hater going to hate.  it wont affect anyones life

Panthergod

• +35/-72
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2017, 10:56:51 AM »

If his masters were black; would probably do the same thing.
..and the inherent sociopathic nature reveals itself again via projection. Thanks for proving my points again better than I ever could.

ProjectCornDog

• +1/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2017, 12:40:16 PM »
Obama talked about elected officials making money while in office and after as a bad thing and referred to it as a seductive easy path to take.

Reports are coming in that Obama has accepted a SECOND offer and again for 400,000. So two speeches makes him 800,000 dollars. What words does he have of value that is worth anywhere near that amount? He doesn't. He's clearly accepting his overdue pay checks for doing special interest's bidding. He did everything the establishment asked him to do. He got the Democrat Party to become a pro war party, he bailed out Wallstreet, he went easy on the big banks, he put lobbyists in the cabinet day 1 and over time he became the politicians he ran against.

If you're a genuine liberal you should be disgusted.

NeoGreenLantern

• +39/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2017, 12:57:57 PM »
it depends on what you mean by "genuine liberal". You can lean liberal and still be a realist. Did he live up to the hype? Absolutely not. But he did make baby steps like Dodd-Frank, not bothering to enforce federal marijuana laws, Net-Neutrality rules being put in place, etc, etc.

Of course its easy to look good when the bar was set low but hey at least the ball was rolling in the right direction.