Herochat

NFL DRAFT

NFL DRAFT
« on: April 27, 2017, 01:35:34 AM »
It's that time of the year that football players in college actually get paid! :)

And...can someone explain to me how this Mitch guy is getting bigger praise than Watson or even Kizer? WTF? I mean, The Browns want him and if the Titans can take advantage of their stupidity, I'm all for it--but anyone get what the big deal is?

altoon

• +3/-5
    • View Profile
Re: NFL DRAFT
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 03:29:10 AM »
No it confuses me as well. But it the Browns so what do u expect

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 09:44:20 AM »
I gotta be honest...I'm starting to doubt Hue Jackson's play calling ability. Maybe it's just that there is the null field around the franchise that makes you a loser, unless you're Joe Thomas.

Personally, I think the Jaguars should get a QB early. I've had the misfortune to see Black Bortles play to see that he sucks. Of course, I'm cool with Doug Moron falling.

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2017, 10:19:28 AM »
I liked how the Titans draft went. Got Mariota some weapons...finally!

But I am annoyed at everyone saying "taking Davis early." Um, he was not going--or the other top two--wr were not going to be there at 18!  The CB class had way more depth than the WR this year. It was the right call. Also, I got the player I wanted. :)

Prime

• I'm in there like swimwear...
  • +4/-24
  • Av/Sig:Bria Myles
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2017, 06:00:51 PM »
It's that time of the year that football players in college actually get paid! :)

And...can someone explain to me how this Mitch guy is getting bigger praise than Watson or even Kizer? WTF? I mean, The Browns want him and if the Titans can take advantage of their stupidity, I'm all for it--but anyone get what the big deal is?

Trubisky overall is a better athlete than Watson because he has a stronger arm and is slightly bigger and pretty much just as mobile (Watson ran a 4.66 to Trubisky's 4.67). He also started only 1 season though. The last big name 1 yr college starter that a team traded up to get in the draft? Mark Sanchez. So clearly it's a brilliant idea.

Prime

• I'm in there like swimwear...
  • +4/-24
  • Av/Sig:Bria Myles
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2017, 06:02:47 PM »
I liked how the Titans draft went. Got Mariota some weapons...finally!

But I am annoyed at everyone saying "taking Davis early." Um, he was not going--or the other top two--wr were not going to be there at 18!  The CB class had way more depth than the WR this year. It was the right call. Also, I got the player I wanted. :)

It was a good call. Although I like Mike Williams better. Clemson wideout are the real deal and Williams might be the best of them all.