Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: craziest comment you read outside of the board  (Read 526 times)

DarthAlani

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
Re: craziest comment you read outside of the board
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2017, 04:21:47 AM »

CBR, SD.net are two of the worst.

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2017, 01:29:49 AM »

I actually ran into the opposite dumb comment from the "white people are underrepresented" comment on imgur. On the topic of whitewashing.

eh.... White washing isn't a thing. Movies feature people that are from the country that they are made in. Hollywood = white people.

I forgot we got rid of all the Asians in the US. Especially LA.

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2017, 03:14:42 AM »

Well during each eleciton  a lot of crazy stuff tends to pop up

The whole Bernie only back the dems because Hillary was threatening to kill his family

Obama created isis..always coming for their guns

Hell as crazy as trump was never brought he wants to fuck his daughter.

Then on the internet everyone a member of the illumantie

That 911 was fake using holograms

g-train

• Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2017, 11:03:17 PM »

Also CBR, The Mexican drug cartels are too powerful, well organized and all together too dangerous for the comic book Bat-family to take down.

The real life Mexican Drug Cartels?

Because; Bat-family are honest to god ninja's, they could literally stealth in, kidnap every high ranking leader and drop them off at the front doors of every american prison.

Without having to violate any of their codes or standards even.

Now comic book ones probably got their own stuff going on to make it legitimate I suppose but yeah.

Real-life organizations are basically nothing for Bat lvl types, hell they are basically nothing for Punisher level dudes none the less freakin' batman.

How the hell can Batgirl take down 10,000 god damn orcs but Batman can't take down 10,000 mexican'ts?

JookDukem

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2017, 11:21:03 PM »

Also CBR, The Mexican drug cartels are too powerful, well organized and all together too dangerous for the comic book Bat-family to take down.

Because; Bat-family are honest to god ninja's, they could literally stealth in, kidnap every high ranking leader and drop them off at the front doors of every american prison.

Now comic book ones probably got their own stuff going on to make it legitimate I suppose but yeah.

Real-life organizations are basically nothing for Bat lvl types, hell they are basically nothing for Punisher level dudes none the less freakin' batman.

How the hell can Batgirl take down 10,000 god damn orcs but Batman can't take down 10,000 mexican'ts?

Yeah the real life cartels. It was insane.

At CBR if one character was a bullet timer and the other character isn't then the bullet time character is basically invincible amd completely unable to ever be hit by anyone who isn't a bullet timer themselves.

It was a crazy place. Mod rulings and shit would badically eliminate any possibility for argument.

Thanos having superspeed combat reaction time for example. The feat cited for was Thanos dodging Silver Surfers grab for the infinoty gauntlet in Infinity whatever it's called. You know, when Thanos had the gauntlet.

The mods ruled that this feat meant that during bates Thanos could react in battle with speed approaching whatever speed Silver Surfers was using when he tried to grab the gauntlet.

If you called bullshit, you wete banned. Tried to argue? Banned. Tried PM'ing the mods to bring up a solid point? Banned.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

g-train

• Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2017, 11:24:14 PM »

Yeah the real life cartels. It was insane.

At CBR if one character was a bullet timer and the other character isn't then the bullet time character is basically invincible amd completely unable to ever be hit by anyone who isn't a bullet timer themselves.

It was a crazy place. Mod rulings and shit would badically eliminate any possibility for argument.

Thanos having superspeed combat reaction time for example. The feat cited for was Thanos dodging Silver Surfers grab for the infinoty gauntlet in Infinity whatever it's called. You know, when Thanos had the gauntlet.

The mods ruled that this feat meant that during bates Thanos could react in battle with speed approaching whatever speed Silver Surfers was using when he tried to grab the gauntlet.

If you called bullshit, you wete banned. Tried to argue? Banned. Tried PM'ing the mods to bring up a solid point? Banned.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

Yeah I was there back in the day; remember the Thanos thing always kind of felt, sure he could fight Surfer but so could Hulk, Thing, Rhino, Abomination, Spider-Man.....hell Daredevil.

Doesn't really mean much for FTL reflexes.

Was even around for the 10, 000 orcs thing, but I left shortly after the board invasion by Herochat and stayed.

Sounds like it got pretty crazy.

BillyRunsThingsSon

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2017, 08:25:13 PM »

Dodging the Surfer in that instance does require UNGODLY reflexes, which is why I've always called bullshit on that feat.  As fast as he was moving, Surfer should've had that glove off of Thanos' hand before he even knew he was born.

I'm listening to Beat It right now and Van Halen's solo is fucking awesome.

On CBR, they used to argue that Aang could beat Azula even though Azula beat him decisively EVERY SINGLE TIME they fought.  They would just ignore the actual fights altogether and call me a troll for stressing her PROVEN combat superiority. 

They do treat Surfer respectfully over there though.  The entire Justice League would be MASSACRED by the Surfer in the blink of God's eye, which is realistic.

g-train

• Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2017, 08:50:16 PM »

Dodging the Surfer in that instance does require UNGODLY reflexes, which is why I've always called bullshit on that feat.  As fast as he was moving, Surfer should've had that glove off of Thanos' hand before he even knew he was born.

I'm listening to Beat It right now and Van Halen's solo is fucking awesome.

On CBR, they used to argue that Aang could beat Azula even though Azula beat him decisively EVERY SINGLE TIME they fought.  They would just ignore the actual fights altogether and call me a troll for stressing her PROVEN combat superiority. 

They do treat Surfer respectfully over there though.  The entire Justice League would be MASSACRED by the Surfer in the blink of God's eye, which is realistic.

One of the big things about CBR from what I remember was that if it didn't make sense for someone to lose with any reasonably intelligent use of their powers, than over there they would win.

IE if someone wasn't a Rhino-level idiot and had demonstrated at least basic, or in the case of heroes, or even highly competent skills with it.

Than regardless of hierarchy if you can't think of a reasonable way for them to have actually lost.  Than they win.

JookDukem

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2017, 10:55:53 PM »

The PIS/CIS rules were some of the most poorly enforced rules I've ever encountered.

GeneralPresidentSkeletor

• King
  • "He speaks so well..." - White People Everywhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2017, 04:26:01 AM »

Hahaha, fuck CBR. I think I managed 20 posts before getting banned for a comment in a thread of "Why don't you like this character?". Not a warning. Not a "Hey guy. That's a little out of line." Nothing.

The comment? "Wonder Woman. Bringing peace to world of man by punching anyone that isn't up to her standards, all while wearing hooker boots."

Something like that.

Skeletor...for all intents and purposes...you're Black Dynamite.

GeneralPresidentSkeletor

• King
  • "He speaks so well..." - White People Everywhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2017, 04:26:56 AM »

Also, isn't CBR the place where some dude had 2 COMPUTERS and was therefore AMAZING (according to his sycophants)? Or was that SD.net?

Skeletor...for all intents and purposes...you're Black Dynamite.

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2017, 04:28:33 AM »

I did get a warning for bigotry

about seeing i understand the mutan registration act for guys who can rewrite reality

Thanos6

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2017, 02:51:33 PM »

I've never been quite sure if Thanos dodged or if the Surfer just plain missed...
Writer of The Reformers!

80sBaby

• Stonemason
  • The Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2017, 03:11:04 PM »

I've never been quite sure if Thanos dodged or if the Surfer just plain missed...

It looked like Surfer missed because Thanos didn't seem to notice what almost happened until right after Surfer tried it.

g-train

• Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2017, 02:41:43 AM »

Also, isn't CBR the place where some dude had 2 COMPUTERS and was therefore AMAZING (according to his sycophants)? Or was that SD.net?

Sounds like SD.net

Pages: 1 [2] 3