Herochat

Bill o'riley fired

therock

• +19/-63
    • View Profile
Re: Bill o'riley fired
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2017, 10:20:25 PM »
this is why you don't sexually harass women. It seems like an easy thing to do. I make it through the day never doing that. I've never had the old school urge to call a woman sweetie, honey, etc or the new school urge of sending women dick pics.

Not to mention, why put other human beings through that? I'm not talking about hitting on women and failing or some shit, I am referring to this genuine sexual harassment. Bill O'Reilly masturbating on the phone while speaking with someone who would never sleep with him in the first place? What the fuck is this shit?

Yea thats a bold move

even if it a chick I actully dating wouldnt try that shit till where late in the relationship.  I never got the idea

"You know what my lady would like. The sweet sounds of me wacking off. That shit gets her wet."

Thats a wait till the 2nd date thing

Toilet Bunny

• +44/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2017, 10:28:49 PM »
Or you just call her up to "chat" and don't tell her you're spanking it while on the phone.  I mean, I never tell people when I do it.  Amateur hour!

LordofBrooklyn

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2017, 11:01:48 PM »
Why are all the Superman fan boys the exact opposite of Superman?

What are you talking about?

By analyzing the options available to O'Reilly based on Beck's The Blaze network means what exactly?

Red Exodus

• +6/-19
  • The one you've been smashing for!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2017, 02:19:52 AM »
Truly, this is a wonderful day. Not only for America, but for the world.

Not BAMF

• +5/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2017, 07:40:47 AM »
The shit has really hit the fan for extremist media. The Roger Alies scandals. Tomi Lahren being dry docked, and she and Glenn Beck suing each other. "Performance Art" Alex Jones. Now O'Reilly is toppled.

If only something comes up on Sean Hannity.  :)

Yeah, the mainstream media has already taken a hit, now the extremists are getting it.  Thankfully, people will start looking at real journalists.

Calm down there, Letters.

Toilet Bunny

• +44/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2017, 07:54:22 AM »
The shit has really hit the fan for extremist media. The Roger Alies scandals. Tomi Lahren being dry docked, and she and Glenn Beck suing each other. "Performance Art" Alex Jones. Now O'Reilly is toppled.

Yeah, the mainstream media has already taken a hit, now the extremists are getting it.  Thankfully, people will start looking at real journalists.

Big fan of MSNBC are ya?

Not BAMF

• +5/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2017, 08:06:34 AM »

Big fan of MSNBC are ya?

No, but I also inherently don't trust people who insist they know who the "real journalists" are, either. :)

Toilet Bunny

• +44/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2017, 08:17:40 AM »

Big fan of MSNBC are ya?

No, but I also inherently don't trust people who insist they know who the "real journalists" are, either. :)

There's nothing wrong with questioning news sources who are all owned by about three companies that tend to be friendly with heads of state.

Not BAMF

• +5/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2017, 08:24:18 AM »

Big fan of MSNBC are ya?

There's nothing wrong with questioning news sources who are all owned by about three companies that tend to be friendly with heads of state.

Like Letters does, I know. It's cool. I've seen you share things on Facebook by groups that also post about fluoride mind control in water. I just want you to keep it on the low before the Illuminati figures it out and makes a false flag out of you or something, chum.

Toilet Bunny

• +44/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2017, 09:09:50 AM »

Big fan of MSNBC are ya?

Like Letters does, I know. It's cool.

Questioning the media is something the majority of the population does at one point or another.  Even most of the people here are insightful enough to think that maybe, just MAYBE, Fox News and MSNBC are full of shit half the time.

I've seen you share things on Facebook by groups that also post about fluoride mind control in water.

You have literally never seen that from me.

I just want you to keep it on the low before the Illuminati figures it out and makes a false flag out of you or something, chum.

I don't believe in Illumanati or false flags and in fact mock people who do believe in that.

Maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusion just because some people think for themselves formt ime to time.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 09:11:21 AM by AP »

Not BAMF

• +5/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2017, 09:15:50 AM »
Jesus, dude, I'm just ribbing you. Calm your tits. The way you worded what you said just sounded super conspiratorial, and I was teasing your phrasing. Take things too seriously much?

And while we're at it... yeah, I absolutely have seen you share things from some shifty groups. You haven't shared their more bizarre shit, but you have definitely shared things from groups who also (as in, not the thing you shared) posted about fluoride in water and vaccine autism. Millions Against Monsanto. That's the group.

Toilet Bunny

• +44/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2017, 09:19:48 AM »
Eh, long day.  My tits are cooling.

I haven't seen any anti-vac or weird flouride shit from Millions Against Monsanto, though.  There have been a few pages that I subscribed to for a while until I saw weird shit and cut them loose.

Not BAMF

• +5/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2017, 09:24:07 AM »
Eh, long day.  My tits are cooling.

I haven't seen any anti-vac or weird flouride shit from Millions Against Monsanto, though.  There have been a few pages that I subscribed to for a while until I saw weird shit and cut them loose.

It's cool. We're SU bros. :)

I forget what it was that you shared from that group, but it was at least several months ago. I read the comments and thought "Well these are kooky", and then spent damn near the rest of the day being a jerk in the comments on the increasingly more bizarre shit that that group posts. Maybe it was a phase they went through at that time, though. They seemed pretty fringe to me that day.

Toilet Bunny

• +44/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2017, 09:28:27 AM »
I get notifications when people post on stuff I share or post on, but I don't recall anything from you.

The last thing I saw you comment on was an article my old college buddy posted on my wall defending United Airlines.  That one got long and heated and I think you and someone else commented on it.  My friend was being really weird that day.

80sBaby

• +18/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2017, 10:26:29 AM »
Why are all the Superman fan boys the exact opposite of Superman?

What are you talking about?

By analyzing the options available to O'Reilly based on Beck's The Blaze network means what exactly?

If you had simply analyzed the options, it'd be one thing.

However, your post suggests that you're happy that "O'Reilly comes out on top!"